Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does she just put brand new clothes on her newborns? I washed all mine before i put them on, i Just wanted to know they were clean and soft. Maybe I’m just fussy 🤷🏻‍♀️
I could never be assed washing all the clothes first. They lose their ‘newness’ which I like 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
God why are her boys still awake at 9.30pm jumping around doing press up competitions? Get them a bed time routine already! I'm more than ready to see the back of my two at 7pm 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Does Lucy really think she’s minimalist?? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 does she actually know what the word means!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

I could never be assed washing all the clothes first. They lose their ‘newness’ which I like 😂
Must just be me then!🤣 I stopped once she was older but 0/3 months I washed everything 🤣😂

Reactions: 8
She is begging for some free dresses/bathing suits on instagram I see.. this woman has no shame 😂

Reactions: 3
Talking about nicknames for the children on her stories & I don’t understand why she hasn’t mentioned “naan” for Jesse? 😂 I’ve known of her for at least two years now & they’ve almost always called him this 🤔

Reactions: 3
Talking about nicknames for the children on her stories & I don’t understand why she hasn’t mentioned “naan” for Jesse? 😂 I’ve known of her for at least two years now & they’ve almost always called him this 🤔
Doesn’t she call one of them pooni or something along those lines? 😂 basically she calls her kid a vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow...concealer on her lips...thought that "trend" died a death about ten years ago 🤷🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Irritates me how much they talk over each other in vlogs. It puts me on edge 😂

Reactions: 4
The Q&A.

she speaks to him like he’s a toddler.
But to be honest he’s a nugget short of a happy meal.

“I have them on my own every day”
”only when I’m at the gym”
”you’re at the gym every day”

Jordan seems to want to pretend everything is rosy and he’s the perfect dad.
In saying that, I don’t think Lucy knows what version she wants to present. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yup fussy! Soz 🤣🤣
Rude! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 😘

I honestly think the newborn bubble will wear off really fast, they have a whole load on their hands, the lack of sleep will kick in, plus as someone already said, newborns are normally quite easy, it’s when they get a bit older and are awake more, become more demanding it gets harder! got to be honest, I’d be tearing my hair out, so if they are cracking on with it and not finding it tough fair play!

Reactions: 4
Rude! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

I honestly think the newborn bubble will wear off really fast, they have a whole load on their hands, the lack of sleep will kick in, p,us as someone has already said, newborns are normally quite easy, it’s when they get a bit older and are awake more, become more demanding it gets harder! got To be honest, I’d be tearing my hair out, so if they are cracking in with it and not finding it tough fair play!
I would NEVER put clothes on a baby without washing them first.
NEVER.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Rude! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 😘

I honestly think the newborn bubble will wear off really fast, they have a whole load on their hands, the lack of sleep will kick in, plus as someone already said, newborns are normally quite easy, it’s when they get a bit older and are awake more, become more demanding it gets harder! got to be honest, I’d be tearing my hair out, so if they are cracking on with it and not finding it tough fair play!
She will b moaning soon enough 🍿

Reactions: 1
The Q&A.

In saying that, I don’t think Lucy knows what version she wants to present. 🤷‍♀️
A nugget short of a happy meal 😂 that one made me LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A nugget short of a happy meal 😂 that one made me LOL
i legitimately stopped myself before pressing send because I couldn’t remember if you can get a chicken nugget happy meal anymore 🤔

DO NOT JUDGE ME. 😆
I feel like I experienced what it must be like in Jordan’s tiny, tiny brain for a second

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really dislike her, her and her husband are thick as tit it's very sad that they have reproduced 4 times. Imagine being called bloody Rosabella she might turn out to be a butch lesbian for all they know and she has a name like that poor girl. She also never wears a seatbelt in the car which could kill her entire family if they had an accident, seatbelts are a legal requirement for a reason. I find it hilarious how unrealistic it all is with her, she makes out she's superwoman when you know full well her kids just get plonked in front of their tablets all day. She's being so fake towards her followers too about postpartum, wearing jeans 2 weeks after your third c-section even though I bet she can't even do them up!

Reactions: 6
Rude! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 😘

I have to agree! I have a 3.5 year old & nearly 2 month old. My 3.5 year old is generally very good, they both sleep really well & I’m still tearing my hair out most of the time!! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I don’t envy her position at all actually

Reactions: 1
The Q&A.

So does Jordan not work at all then? How the hell are they earning enough from whatever it is she does to support themselves!?

So does Jordan not work at all then? How the hell are they earning enough from whatever it is she does to support themselves!?
I thought the same thing, someone on here said he does still work (a few weeks ago) but clearly he doesn’t.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.