Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she have such a large following? I don't understand what she even does apart from advertise stuff she doesn't use? Why not take all 4 kids out or even just the boys and leave the girls with grandparents so they could potentially be held properly and not look so bloody startled poor things

Reactions: 2
Hasn’t she said before the girls come alive in the evening? You’d be really pleased if you were going out for a meal with your partner only to be sat next to them two with newborn twins 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She said since the girls have been poorly they don’t feed together on a routine anymore, so she could easily feed them while having a cuddle. They’re not both hungry and feeding at the same time, yet still no attachment. They’re obviously reading here too because Jordan has just done a story saying about how the bottles all come apart to be cleaned and shown it. Hahaha ok Jordan, maybe let your wife know

Reactions: 5
What’s up with Lucy’s eyelids? ( this isn’t me trying to be nasty) I’m genuinely trying to work out what’s going on, it’s like she has a line under her brow but above the crease of her eyelids? Also they are always out eating, keep those poorly babies at home, in the warm and get a bloody nacho cheese!

Reactions: 4
She said since the girls have been poorly they don’t feed together on a routine anymore, so she could easily feed them while having a cuddle. They’re not both hungry and feeding at the same time, yet still no attachment. They’re obviously reading here too because Jordan has just done a story saying about how the bottles all come apart to be cleaned and shown it. Hahaha ok Jordan, maybe let your wife know
That’s hilarious about the bottles 😂 if they know they come apart like that, why the hell was Lucy basically just giving them a quick rinse & not bothering to take them apart? Pair of idiots

Reactions: 1
Has Elle donated some of her old extensions to Lucy? Is it me or does Lucy (mum of 2 boys and twin girls obvs) suddenly have long hair.....?

• Haha
surely she shouldn't be able to get away with this. i believe its declaring a paid partnership but you can't even read it! i mean its so bleeping minuscule!
1581632307108.png

Reactions: 2
long time lurker first time poster... but the more I watch ‘Lucy Jessica Carter - mum of FOUR’ the more I get irritated. I’m a mum of TWO, and obviously none of us are perfect parents but I watch her videos and just think COME ON

the babies have reflux and are sick a lot - why are they always fed on that stupid feeding pillow. It’s common sense to know that the best way to avoid discomfort when feeding is to keep baby upright and wind regularly 🤷🏼‍♀️

the turban style hats looked ridiculous

the mamaroos are handy for sure - but they are used A LOT

the bottles not being washed properly (lol at Jordan making a point of doing it on his story)

THE PERFECT PREP NOT BEING USED CORRECTLY - this is also probably why they girlies’ are being so sick

I could rant and rant so I’ll stop 🤫🙃

Reactions: 7
long time lurker first time poster... but the more I watch ‘Lucy Jessica Carter - mum of FOUR’ the more I get irritated. I’m a mum of TWO, and obviously none of us are perfect parents but I watch her videos and just think COME ON

the babies have reflux and are sick a lot - why are they always fed on that stupid feeding pillow. It’s common sense to know that the best way to avoid discomfort when feeding is to keep baby upright and wind regularly 🤷🏼‍♀️

the turban style hats looked ridiculous

the mamaroos are handy for sure - but they are used A LOT

the bottles not being washed properly (lol at Jordan making a point of doing it on his story)

THE PERFECT PREP NOT BEING USED CORRECTLY - this is also probably why they girlies’ are being so sick

I could rant and rant so I’ll stop 🤫🙃
How do you not use a perfect prep properly it’s literally the most straight forward thing you can find 😳😂

Reactions: 3
How do you not use a perfect prep properly it’s literally the most straight forward thing you can find 😳😂
EXACTLY!!
Driving me mad as I have a three month old myself. The ‘hot shot’ is the bit that kills any bacteria in the milk 🤷🏼‍♀️ If the hot shot and the cold filtered water are mixed then it won’t be hot enough for killing bacteria. I’m sure formula says water has to be at least 70 degrees? Not sure if it’s ignorance or just plain stupidity

Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys, loves dressing girls up like they are toys

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.