Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same thing, someone on here said he does still work (a few weeks ago) but clearly he doesn’t.
My god, of course she's making a big deal about how easy twins are, they are two stay at home parents!

Reactions: 6
So does Jordan not work at all then? How the hell are they earning enough from whatever it is she does to support themselves!?
It’s mad what some influencers earn isn’t it. Her sister Elle has just bought a house & both of them just do YouTube/Insta! Madness 😩😂

Oh god here we go again... Getting Jesse to check if the bottles are the right temperature for the twins... "Good boy Jess, you're such a good big brother aren't you"
Bore off Lucy... If I wasn't so nosey I would just unfollow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually can’t stand how the babies are laying on the floor, it can’t be comfy for them. Hold them or put them in the gifted* mamaroos!

Reactions: 9
On the Q & A I could see she was starting to get defensive with the screen time question lol

Then when she was going on about timers and then realised the timers weren't for the kids they were for them with how long to spend time with the kids 😲

Reactions: 4
On the Q & A I could see she was starting to get defensive with the screen time question lol

Then when she was going on about timers and then realised the timers weren't for the kids they were for them with how long to spend time with the kids 😲
She can’t spend her whole day with them, playing or interacting. She’s a busy mum of 4, two boys and twin GIRLIES, don’t you know? She has bbq lasagne to make or sometimes a jar curry. She needs to make sure she has time to moan about Jordan, to message all the brands about gifted items she may want and to plug hints on insta stories for holidays/next size up clothes for the girls/ADS for things she’s never used like a 5 seater car for a family of 6. Do you really expect her to just do play doh with Jesse or read a story with them or build a den? That’s what the gifted toys are for.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m fascinated by the ego on this one. She really thinks people give a tit

I don’t care which twin is which.
i don’t care what Disney character Jessie is.
i don’t care which twin is which.... again
i don’t care how great Jessie is.
jessie is a great big brother. Great. We get it.
That’s India is it.... WE DON’T CARE

I DON’T CARE AND NOBODY WITH HALF A BRAIN CELL CARES LUCY.
So many unnecessary stories about nothing...STOP IT!!!
spend time with your kids ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t know how she does it, I like Lucy tbf but a year on if someone knocks my c section scar it still hurts!!!! Took me a while to recover from my emergency section
My last section was nearly 9yrs ago now, my scar is still numb 🤣

Reactions: 2
After hinting how old her baby carrier was on her story's she's now been gifted 2 brand new one's wtf baffles me! I honestly can't wait for the begging influencer thing to stop ✋

Reactions: 17
Yet more very peculiar photos of the twins....

we’ve had twin girls here, like all babies, slightly ugly until they grow into their face.
anyone who’s offended by that has never seen a baby. Or been a baby. Spoiler. We all looked like that.

bit why is she insist on posting these photos for everyone, I’m sure I have a million of the kids looking weird, propped up at odd angles with spit or dribble or what not. babies are Vile little creatures .
But there’s something really odd about the amount of photos and type of photos she’s posting, and has been posting for the last month.

These aren’t “Instagram“ photos of her newborns these are full on raw, private moments that you wouldn’t share with anyone but your immediate family.

i find it so uncomfortable seeing babies that can’t yet focus on each other being so exposed to everyone else.

Reactions: 12
Why does she give the weirdest nicknames to her kids though? Nicknames can be cute but it’s like she deliberately wants ‘weird’ or ‘different’ ones so everyone can ask her about them or something. Honestly she’s so strange sometimes...

Reactions: 5
Why does she give the weirdest nicknames to her kids though? Nicknames can be cute but it’s like she deliberately wants ‘weird’ or ‘different’ ones so everyone can ask her about them or something. Honestly she’s so strange sometimes...
I'm sure in one of her old Q&A videos with Elle they mentioned that Elle had the nickname 'rat' or something similar when they were younger, it's not a new thing as such but it's deffo weird!

Reactions: 1
I think they are regretting giving the girls long doublebarrelled names because they now have given them stupid short nicknames they won’t grow up knowing their names if they use the stupid short nicknames

Reactions: 5
I think they are regretting giving the girls long doublebarrelled names because they now have given them stupid short nicknames they won’t grow up knowing their names if they use the stupid short nicknames
It kind of frustrates me when this happens 😂 not that it’s any of my business, I just think it’s pointless to give a child a name that you’re not actually going to use. Nothing wrong with nicknames, I often shorten my children’s names for speed but also make sure I use their full names as well so they at least know what they are! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.