Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juliet

Chatty Member
I know this isn’t a rave thread but I have to say she’s doing amazingly well. 2 boys to worry about at home, just given birth to twins, breast feeding and recovering from a c-section! Not to mention the pain, lack of sleep, the girls being in nicu. All that a few days before Christmas? I’d be stressed to the hilt. Well done Lucy 👏

Reactions: 53

chocaddict

Took a quick peek at the stories - I actually think she's doing a great job at showing the importance of expressing colostrum for babies, particularly NICU babies. I don't know much about her, but I do think raising awareness is great. And she does seem to be spending time with her twins, when she can. Let's not forget she's just had a major operation and needs to recover as well.

Reactions: 39

KNS

I honestly think she’s doing amazing 😬 after my csection I felt like I’d been hit by a bus and could barely manage to lean over to lift my baby alone never mind pumping milk for 2 babies and visiting NICU several times a day to visit the babies that you’ve just birthed and had taken away from you 👎🏻

Reactions: 38

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don’t want to be that person but “she’s doing so amazing” 😴😴😴😴

she’s using her fucking newborn babies for content to get that channel mum bag. 💰

Sorry but I can’t join the “well done you’re amazing sweetie” brigade when everything from their nappies to their beds have been gifted and their most vulnerable moments used for content.

the “amazing” mums are the ones who struggle to look after and provide for their kids without putting their first pictures (and their actual expressed colostrum 😂) online for basic strangers to see.

she had twins via c-section, many do it daily.

just my opinion

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm all for this site having honest opinions on people, but... as women should we not be supporting other women. Yes there is people on here who deliberately go out their way to be twats and are irresponsible parents, however my unpopular opinion here is she is a new mum. A first time mum of multiples. Criticising her name choice, the way she holds the girls or if she is able to get up showered and put some make up on to take the boys out and give them some normality is shite patter. Hats off to her as when I had my son my hair was unwashed for about 3 week. My parachute knickers were up to my tits and I have no photos with him as I was ' a state ' and didnt want to be photographed like that. Imagine if that was you as a first time mum and people in a cafe were judging you for the way you held the little one, what you named them etc. Ppd is horrible. I have been through it and I dont like to see any new mum targeted. Online is shite now as those kids in about 15 years will read all this. Where is the support network for us mums?
We don't have to support women just because they are women! This is just a ridiculous argument I hate that. So if someone's a dickhead (not saying this about Lucy by the way) we have to jump on the women support women bandwagon and blow smoke up their arse. Why?
It is dangerous for new mums to watch this woman and her perfect life as life with a newborn is far from perfect, it's hard.
Rose west was a woman, should I be supporting her as well?! Because well you know women should be supporting women, even if they are idiots/murderers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Bec3007

VIP Member
Do I think it’s ridiculous that most things were gifted? Yes. Do I think her banging on about twin girls was irritating as fuck? Yes. I could go on you get my point. I’m not her biggest fan

However I do think it’s sickening that someone can belittle another mother for her babies only being in nicu a short while. Yes it happens daily to many woman but it doesn’t make it any easier to the family going through it.

Im not an arse licker but I’m also not a massive cunt and I won’t rip someone a new arsehole about things like that, it’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

duncan

Shes not posting in real time! seems shes taking the pictures and uploading later when shes stuck on her own. Instagram is her job and she probably wants to make enough money now she can enjoy the twins without worrying about income! Jordan said he edited the video, prob when hes stuck in the home kids sleeping. So unfair all the hateful comments on here... They are probably trying to keep their minds busy so they aren't overthinking. These are memories to look back on. Absolutely ridiculous the post about her bras too shes was pregnant with twins! you aren't meant to wear underwire bras.

Reactions: 35

You better werk

Chatty Member
you’re being serious? Do you really think c-sections are that rare? genuinely hundreds of woman have babies by c section daily. Especially with twins. Absolutely feels like your stomach has been sliced open and a child or two yanked out.
You need to visit a maternity hospital if you think they’re rare! 😂🤣

Either way a baby comes out is fucking hard!!
I work in a maternity hospital, no they aren't rare but they're bloody shit anyway. Don't downplay a major operation just because they're 'not rare'. I know it's not a rave thread but you can have some empathy towards another woman who's been through an ordeal like this.... Even if she's had stuff gifted to her 🙄

Reactions: 33

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I honestly think she’s doing amazing 😬 after my csection I felt like I’d been hit by a bus and could barely manage to lean over to lift my baby alone never mind pumping milk for 2 babies and visiting NICU several times a day to visit the babies that you’ve just birthed and had taken away from you 👎🏻
When I had my second c section at 35 weeks, baby was taken to NICU, I was dressed and showered and up with baby boy 7 hours later. I think it was the adrenaline I just recovered instantly the pain was there but I felt separate from it, my baby needed me. First section I was right state and in reality it was a walk in the park in comparison. She’s doing so well getting that colostrum into them. Liquid gold. We can say a lot about her but credit where credit is due

Reactions: 30

stewpot

Chatty Member
What beautiful little girls they are and the image of Lucy’s dad! Also the comment about the baby’s ONLY being in nicu for a few days is really hurtful. Nobody expects to have a baby and then them be taken away, especially after a massive operation where you can’t just get up and walk to them easily. I’ve been there and it’s heart breaking ☹ I don’t want to police peoples comments but just be mindful please 😞

Reactions: 30

Veronica

Chatty Member
I can't get over the woman who's in hospital after having twins is wearing a face of make up wouldn't that be your last concern
I wore make up,it takes 5 minutes makes me feel human and just generally better and able to see people

Reactions: 29

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Let’s not beat around the bush here....

The twins are the spitting double of Katie and their dad.... granted they have Jordan’s skin tone/ hair colour.

they have the exact same chin as Lucy’s dad and she doesn’t like it because they aren’t ‘Lucy and Elle’- looking. As are none of the other sisters.
But then again I’ve never seen a baby with about 8ml of filler in its face 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Lucy Jessica Carter..... featuring Jessie.
Day 87

are you holding your sister Jessie, do you love her jessie.
do you think the girlies would like that Jessie, are you helping mummy Jessie.

put the poor kid in nursery with other boys his age and Instagram yourself you idiot.
Is Lucy afraid he’ll overtake Jordan if his speech improves.

• Haha
Reactions: 28