Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who thinks shes the perfect mum would you have thought she would have shown how to use the prep machine correctly 😂 formula isnt sterile hence why its recommended that formula is added to water over 70 degrees - the machine claims it dispenses water hot enough. After the first hot shot you are supposed to add the powder, then press it again when it dispenses cooler water. Except Lucy added both loads, poured into both bottles and then added powder

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The contents of the twins nappy’s by the looks of it 🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was just thinking it looks suspiciously like the contents of my baby girl’s nappy 😩😂 wonder if the kids eat any veg that hasn’t been blended to smithereens

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is he even in pull ups at that age, surely he should be toilet trained by now if he’s 3 or older?
Night time toilet training is different to day time, they need the hormone that wakes them up to tell them to go, my son still had accidents at 8 and the urologist said it was totally normal (once or twice a week not every night!) x

Why does her hubby feel the need to share this??
I found this a bit of a strange thing to share too, my daughter is 3.5 and I’d never dream of sharing if she’d had an accident. It’s not like they can agree to you sharing their business all over the internet. I just find it wrong personally 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why is he even in pull ups at that age, surely he should be toilet trained by now if he’s 3 or older?
My little girl is 3.5 but wears pull ups in bed just in case 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s been toilet trained since August and (touch wood) has never had any accidents but I’d rather she wore them just a little longer. I think her wearing pull ups for bedtime is less stressful for her while she’s still fairly new to it all than the potential alternative if she were to have an accident. That’s just my personal experience though!

Reactions: 9
He’s 4 in the summer I think, it’s quite late to still be in nappies I guess. my little one was fully trained at 2 1/2 and amongst my friends he was one of the last to be trained.

Reactions: 3
All kids are different, I’ve know 10yrs old to still wear pull-ups at night time, I don’t see it as an issue, as long as nothing health wise is up they will get there. However, putting the girls in the garage whilst Jordan paints is bloody stupid!

Reactions: 11
Two of my kids, although fully toilet trained in the day with no accidents, needed night time pull ups until they were 6. It’s normal for a child to be not dry at night up until the age of 8 or so, as it’s all to do with brain/bladder maturity rather than something you can train them to do.

He shouldn’t be sharing details of night time accidents on his social media; what a tool!

My only issue with a pull up at night is, accidents happen.

but a number 2 in a pull up at night, for a kid to just get into his parents bed and not recognise he’s done a poo is weird? Kids can wet themselves accidentally but a 2.

Wow, why have I typed this 🤣🤣
what are we doing 🤣😂

it’s the blended veg making a reappearance then. It’s ruined us all.
Hope they know the difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have issues with the blended veg thing. The kids need to know what vegetables are, what they look like, why they are important to eat! Not thinking they can survive on jar sauce and pasta!
she’s thinks she’s being a good parent by doing it, educated your boys Lucy!!!!

Reactions: 11
It makes me sad /worried for future generations when young kids can’t identify fruit and vegetables. Blending them up like that, especially for a kid Jenson’s age will do her no favours later in life we all he will eat is beige food.

Reactions: 8
If she’s so fixated on blending up veg for them then it’d be a better option to make homemade vegetable soup as at least then her kids will know they’re eating veg!

Reactions: 4
If she’s so fixated on blending up veg for them then it’d be a better option to make homemade vegetable soup as at least then her kids will know they’re eating veg!
Exactly, most people do hidden veg by cutting up carrots and courgette very small and adding into spag bol, then children can taste it and get the texture and know what it is. There shouldn’t be a need for her to blend it in.

I have issues with the blended veg thing. The kids need to know what vegetables are, what they look like, why they are important to eat! Not thinking they can survive on jar sauce and pasta!
she’s thinks she’s being a good parent by doing it, educated your boys Lucy!!!!
At the very least blend the veg in but serve whole veg with it so they can feel and taste it x

Reactions: 1
Perhaps the blended veg was the cause of the 💩 in the pull up 🙈🙈
Assuming as because it's blended you'd consume way more than if you just ate it normally...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See Jordan has taken down the stories of him painting the garage with the two babies in their swing seats stuck in there with him!!!!

• Wow
See Jordan has taken down the stories of him painting the garage with the two babies in their swing seats stuck in there with him!!!!
Someone's probably pointed out how bloody stupid it was to be painting in an unventilated area with 2 newborns.
He's obviously not for the brains to figure it out himself 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.