Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For babies that are a month old, they still look very..... newbornish 😬

as I’ve said before babies are ugly, all babies are ugly.
No offence to Rosa Bella India whatever

why are we being shown them naked in baths?
Why is Lucy telling us how to wash a bleeping baby.
They love their soothers because you know newborns are always rooting... SHE’S OBSESSED WITH THAT WORD!!!!

I’m finding EVERYTHING about Lucy JessicAD Carter disturbing lately

I don’t remember Lucy saying they were on formula in hospital?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hopefully she gets gifted some annabelle karmel in the future. Can’t have the ‘girlies’ suffering her slop 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For babies that are a month old, they still look very..... newbornish 😬

as I’ve said before babies are ugly, all babies are ugly.
No offence to Rosa Bella India whatever

why are we being shown them naked in baths?
Why is Lucy telling us how to wash a bleeping baby.
They love their soothers because you know newborns are always rooting... SHE’S OBSESSED WITH THAT WORD!!!!

I’m finding EVERYTHING about Lucy JessicAD Carter disturbing lately

I don’t remember Lucy saying they were on formula in hospital?
Potentially my favourite part of the video was “I’m going to use the wash to wash Rosabella”

Groundbreaking.

Also them making the bottles up made me CRINGE, why are they not levelling off the scoop with a knife?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s not even hard to level it off ffs, there’s a bit in the tub to do it on!
She might have been doing this now you say it! I’m not sure, I tried to do it on the tub once and was useless, the scoops looked bigger than doing it with a knife so I never tried again 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 but it may just be that I’m incapable 😂

I had to stop watching halfway through. Pair of idiots. So babies are downstairs with you after the whole bedtime routine but not actually putting them to bed but bringing them down to the living room where they then get planned in those bleeping mommaroo contraptions. What about lying in bed reading to them or a bit of baby massage, some gentle nursery rhymes or a cuddle.
Even downstairs they are holding them and they're awake and looking round but the pair of them got their eyes glued to the tv!

Baby baths don't need to be full of products!!!
And ffs take those bloody bibs off if they are going to sleep!

The whole point of this video was to parade her gifted burts bees stuff! And it us SO obvious that Rosabella is the favourite twin.

I just couldn't even watch the rest if the vlog!

Reactions: 6
That was the most boring newborn bedtime routine I've ever watched! India is cuter then Rosabella imo.

Reactions: 2
It was a stretched out ad, she even mentioned the brand of dummies they use.

Could you imagine being THAT much of a sell out. Jordan looked like he really thought he was in an AD god love him.
I can picture her directing him 🤣

no Jordan that’s rosabe...Never mind 🙄
no Jordan that’s the feet it goes the other way.. that’s backwards... never mind 🙄
Jordan that’s the semi skimmed not my breast milk... never mind 🙄 how’s my no makeup makeup looking?”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How comes Jensen’s barely mentioned? It’s all about Jesse and the girls..
I noticed this and thought it was likely because Jenson is older, at school now and probably a bit less interested in them/wants to do his own thing. Jesse is younger so at home more plus Lucy tells him what to say it seems anyway.. Jenson probably won’t do or say what she tells him.

In today's instalment of grim cook with Lucy
- its a good job she told use we need to add water to stock otherwise i would of never of known
- Ive never known Sketti be a word, can she not smell or does she just randomly abbreviate everything

• Haha
In today's instalment of grim cook with Lucy
- its a good job she told use we need to add water to stock otherwise i would of never of known
- Ive never known Sketti be a word, can she not smell or does she just randomly abbreviate everything
My favourite part was probably her spelling of broccoli

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The hidden veg, tap to mix part of her story nearly made me gag, it looked like she’d emptied the babies nappy contents into the pan...:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She really can’t spell.
“Post partum wall with the girlies”..

I genuinely looked for a post partum wall and wondered what she was on about!

“Girls ready for toddlers” - did they have toddlers coming round?!

Then “brocalli” 🤯 Does she not have auto-correct turned on! Shame!
And “Sketti” uhmmm okay then!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god here we go again... Getting Jesse to check if the bottles are the right temperature for the twins... "Good boy Jess, you're such a good big brother aren't you"
Bore off Lucy... If I wasn't so nosey I would just unfollow 😂
I don’t follow Lucy. I just check everyday 😂

Reactions: 2
My favourite part was probably her spelling of broccoli
The internet is forever..... Instagram stories however, are not!!!
So lets preserve this for the rest of time. 😂😂

Jessie, Jensen, Rosa.....whatever you’re both called. 🙄
If you’re reading this in the future,
it wasn’t your fault.......

that you can’t read this and someone else is reading it out to you. 😬

your parents weren’t the sharpest knives in the drawer

B8CFD852-7826-45E7-BB90-B5FD6CE4C888.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sketti? I'll leave you to google the meaning of the slang term sket.....🙈🤦‍♀️

And again in stories babies head flopped forward and unsupported so she can show off a knitted toilet roll cover, oops I mean hat. And then bottle propped so she can film herself feeding the twins. If you don't film yourself doing it we won't assume you've starved them and phone Social Services so there is really no need. Put the phone down and use your hands!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.