Lucy Jessica Carter #10 so boring the last thread lasted 2 years!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is still gutted that the twins aren’t identical. Identical twin girls seem to have more ‘earning power’ on social media all dressed up the same with matching hair bows, than non identical twins

Reactions: 1
The Clampetts have hit B and M……..
New chopping board incoming……
Arranged by Interior Designer Of The Year😝😝😝😝
English literature she should have studied to improve on one’s gwwammmmaaaar hun!🤪🤪🤪🤪🤡

Ahhhhh it’s the one year anniversary of when Lucy went to coachella and the only thing she really posted was about iced coffee??!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahhhhh it’s the one year anniversary of when Lucy went to coachella and the only thing she really posted was about iced coffee??!
Was coming to see if anyone had mentioned this yet 😂she’s actually the most boring witch ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Been smug about getting first choice school for the twins, when she lives less than 100m away and if two siblings are already in the school surley it was highly guaranteed.

Reactions: 5
That poor little village school having 4 feral Carter children.
I wonder when Lucy will start working as a teaching assistant, nurse or whatever random nonsense she spouted in the past she was aiming to do once twins started school.

That poor little village school having 4 feral Carter children.
I wonder when Lucy will start working as a teaching assistant, nurse or whatever random nonsense she spouted in the past she was aiming to do once twins started school.
All the cousins go there too!!!

Reactions: 2
Why’s she doing bride to be content when she’s been married for years 😂

I saw the motley crew in corsham at the weekend, one of the twins was strapped in to a pushchair and something about Lucy’s hair reminded me of a very tanned Edward scissorhands

• Haha
Does anyone know happened to the interior design course she was doing at college? Has she said anything about it recently?

She appears to have given up on her YouTube channel then. What I don't understand is they've completely redesigned and developed their home but she has produced hardly any content on it. I know it's probably still work in progress, but I like to see the ongoing project. Such a wasted opportunity.

Does anyone know happened to the interior design course she was doing at college? Has she said anything about it recently?

She appears to have given up on her YouTube channel then. What I don't understand is they've completely redesigned and developed their home but she has produced hardly any content on it. I know it's probably still work in progress, but I like to see the ongoing project. Such a wasted opportunity.
Aren’t all the kids at school/nursery now too so not like she doesn’t have the time

Saw Lucy’s brother in law in Primark today, Frank is it? My god he’s tiny. I had no idea he was so small. I’m quite a petite woman and I felt tall next to him. I wonder if Jordan is small too? 🤭

• Haha