Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody skillshare! šŸ˜‚ That is one ad on youtube well overused. Everyone is doing them must be making lots of money from these young youtubers.
I don't believe for a second any of them really actually watch the videos.
It's like with an ad for a game. Oh I love playing this game. No you don't. I think they must play and get to a high level once off and then claim they play all the time.

Sick to death of skillshare. Anything skillshare has you can learn for free on youtube tons of videos on anything and everything. It's all just a load of nonsense you're not really learning anything from skillshare. Every video I click almost, an ad for skillshare šŸ˜‚
I wouldn't be sorry if they went bankrupt but with all the ad revenue not likely šŸ˜‚
I was literally thinking the same thing about skillshare! Itā€™d be useful if it were an actual course or gave a genuine certificate. YouTube is much better to learn from and you donā€™t have to pay!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lol at Skillshare, they sponsor literally anybody with a handful of followers, ridiculous as they all say ooh yes I'm learning how to arrange my turds or whatever and then it is never mentioned againšŸ˜†

Lol Tasha jumping on the #BossBabe bandwagon. Once you've sold a few rubbishy products to your friends and family and earned about a quid then that's basically it. Only the people that own the companies make any money lol. Not the 5 billion yummy mummies trying to flog the crap and posting daily 'love yourself you're beautiful' memes whilst claiming to be a 'Business Owner'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see natashas rant on Instagram stories?
She's seen comments 'floating around' and her husband earns 'an extreeemely good wage and they live very comfortably'
If this were true then theyd own their house rather than be renting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone think natasha and lucille have falling outs or arguments. They must do.
Only for lucille being on youtube no one would really know about natasha's life.
When people are giving her advice that she should be careful with this mlm company and wondering about her life. The first person she must turn to is Lucille.
I just wonder does it cause a lot of friction with them. Every so often natasha stops wanting to be filmed. Probably cause of the intrusion into her life. I know she probably gets real annoyed with lucille

Reactions: 3
Lol at Skillshare, they sponsor literally anybody with a handful of followers, ridiculous as they all say ooh yes I'm learning how to arrange my turds or whatever and then it is never mentioned againšŸ˜†

Lol Tasha jumping on the #BossBabe bandwagon. Once you've sold a few rubbishy products to your friends and family and earned about a quid then that's basically it. Only the people that own the companies make any money lol. Not the 5 billion yummy mummies trying to flog the crap and posting daily 'love yourself you're beautiful' memes whilst claiming to be a 'Business Owner'.
You also need to keep buying a certain amount to stay at each level, gain enough ā€œpointsā€ (or however they choose to describe it) and recruit enough people. That all involves spending a huge amount of your own money because youā€™re told ā€œitā€™s an investment hunniā€. Itā€™s a shame and I feel sorry for anyone caught up in it.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see natashas rant on Instagram stories?
She's seen comments 'floating around' and her husband earns 'an extreeemely good wage and they live very comfortably'
If this were true then theyd own their house rather than be renting.
And she wouldnā€™t have been tricked into a pyramid scheme.

This family, all three daughters are so textbook insecure. Except for Lucille's youtube, which is really quite lackluster, none of the girls really have hobbies. I don't mean jigsaws but something a bit more original and where one might be working towards a goal or make friends with like-minded folks hence this family is weirdly isolated and too into their own heads. Arguably, the brother has some hobbies like weightlifting and woodworking and he is a bit antisocial.

Reactions: 5
Not been on this thread lately, and just decided to be nosey on her channel and saw she posted new video a few days ago.

Nope.

I like some ASMR, but maybe it is because I can't stand the girl, that video put me on edge instead of making me feel relaxed. I gave up when she started waving her fingers about tracing invisible letters.

Just nope.

And as for Natatsha being part of a pyramid scheme. Again, wtf..
I thought people were wise to those things now, but obviously not. The people who make the big bucks are the owners of the business, no one else.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me... this girl canā€™t even bring herself to make a homemade baked potato and grate some cheese on top, she had to buy a prepackaged one... and then goes on to say how disappointing it is that she didnā€™t pick up the one with bacon on top. I canā€™t believe what Iā€™ve just watched.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Not been on this thread lately, and just decided to be nosey on her channel and saw she posted new video a few days ago.

Nope.

I like some ASMR, but maybe it is because I can't stand the girl, that video put me on edge instead of making me feel relaxed. I gave up when she started waving her fingers about tracing invisible letters.

Just nope.

And as for Natatsha being part of a pyramid scheme. Again, wtf..
I thought people were wise to those things now, but obviously not. The people who make the big bucks are the owners of the business, no one else.
you'd be surprised, I have noticed from my social media recently, especially since the latest lockdown, it seems like more and more people are falling for them. As you say I am surprised as I thoguht people would have wisened up to these scams but apparently not

I just watched her latest vlog and just surprises me how little time her and Michael spend together now heā€™s moved in. I know they have different shifts but sheā€™s always on her own, and she always walks on her own. Iā€™m certain heā€™s not ALWAYS at work.

Reactions: 6
I just watched her latest vlog and just surprises me how little time her and Michael spend together now heā€™s moved in. I know they have different shifts but sheā€™s always on her own, and she always walks on her own. Iā€™m certain heā€™s not ALWAYS at work.
He is probably glad when she goes out for a walk, he needs a break from her constant whining and droning on about meaningless crap..or bossing him about.

you'd be surprised, I have noticed from my social media recently, especially since the latest lockdown, it seems like more and more people are falling for them. As you say I am surprised as I thoguht people would have wisened up to these scams but apparently not
Apparently not.
I guess people are desperate for any cash they can get, which is fair enough, but I don't think they make the big bucks they assume they will with something like that.

And I know some people said we shouldn't discuss her family since they are not appearing in the videos, but if Lucille mentions them and what they get upto, then we are bound to want to discuss it.
Plus, Natasha is now back to appearing in videos, for now anyway, until she throws a strop again.

Are you kidding me... this girl canā€™t even bring herself to make a homemade baked potato and grate some cheese on top, she had to buy a prepackaged one... and then goes on to say how disappointing it is that she didnā€™t pick up the one with bacon on top. I canā€™t believe what Iā€™ve just watched.
She's a lazy brat. She doesn't give a tit about waste, the impact all that prepacked stuff has on the planet or anything. She is so ignorant and selfish.

Reactions: 2
Lucille is the first person iā€™ve ever heard say diluting juice and I know other people say it but iā€™ve never heard someone call a digestive a ā€˜digest biscuitā€™. Never heard something sound less appetising šŸ˜‚

Also, for anyone thatā€™s anti-mlm here, there is an interesting facebook group called ā€˜sounds like mlm but okayā€™.

ETA: she bought a giant bread bin but no mixing bowl? Sounds about right...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lucille is the first person iā€™ve ever heard say diluting juice and I know other people say it but iā€™ve never heard someone call a digestive a ā€˜digest biscuitā€™. Never heard something sound less appetising šŸ˜‚

Also, for anyone thatā€™s anti-mlm here, there is an interesting facebook group called ā€˜sounds like mlm but okayā€™.

Haha. I will admit I say diluting juice šŸ˜†
A digest biscuit?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ is she really this stupid, or do you think she says that to try and be 'funny?

She did? That's smart thinking. That girl will go on to win awards for her smart thinking šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Lucille: Imagine having bacon on them.
Me: Imagine you cooking a basic meal. I would give you a gold star for it. šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9

is diluting juice a scottish thing? I had never heard this before!
The digest biscuit makes it sound like some kind of vile medicine IMO

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m from Scotland and say diluting juice šŸ˜‚

Funny how she said she was too lazy to cook a bit of bacon she had in the fridge for her baked potato but sheā€™ll happily faff about making Rocky Road. If she put more effort into her actual cooking skills she wouldnā€™t have to buy everything prepackaged.

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m with the other poster on this one, I too say diluting juice haha. It must be we take it too literally with the fact itā€™s diluted in water šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lucille: Imagine having bacon on them.
Me: Imagine you cooking a basic meal. I would give you a gold star for it. šŸ™„šŸ™„
šŸ˜‚ I might even be inclined to give her a gold star for that too!

She is really lazy, but would happily let Michael or someone else make her a meal if they offered. I wonder if she ever makes a meal for him? Too much effort i guess.

I'm Scottish and I've only ever called it diluting juice. That's the only thing I know it as šŸ˜„

It really does make it sound like a medicine.

Iā€™m from Scotland and say diluting juice šŸ˜‚

Funny how she said she was too lazy to cook a bit of bacon she had in the fridge for her baked potato but sheā€™ll happily faff about making Rocky Road. If she put more effort into her actual cooking skills she wouldnā€™t have to buy everything prepackaged.
Yes, you're right. She just can't be bothered and doesn't think of the impact all the needless packaging has on the environment (as she is too ignorant and selfish), but also doesn't realise how pathetic she is being.

She spends time making rocky Road, yet wouldn't dream of making a baked potato with certain toppings. She has no clue.

Reactions: 4
so interesting for me about the diluting juice thing! I agree it does make sense, and actually when I first heard her use it I got what she meant as it is logical, OT but anyone not in Scotland use this?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.