Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know people were commenting stuff like this. How awful. She’s the last person people with Eds need to be looking to. Definitely not a good representation of what a healthy relationship with food looks like.
yeah I agree, as an ex ED sufferer this strikes me as the kind of thing that would make some people with ED (specifically those who restrict) almost swing the other way into binge eating, I would think it better to follow someone like Grackle who, yes, eats lots of snacks, but also eats healthy meals

Reactions: 4
The level of excitement over making rocky Road was embarrassing.
I dunno, whether you like what she made or not she’s entitled to her own emotions. I thought the mixture looked like sick but I don’t care bc I’m not the one eating it and I don’t like rocky road/white choc bakes. Also, when I’m going through a low period the smallest of tasks make me feel SO much better, so who knows what she’s going through to make her feel super excited about a simple thing 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The level of excitement over making rocky Road was embarrassing.
It’s not even just the Rocky road. It’s whenever she eats any junk food it’s so over the top all the time. She acts like she’s been starved for her entire life whenever she gets something. She’s ridiculous haha.

Reactions: 8
I dunno, whether you like what she made or not she’s entitled to her own emotions. I thought the mixture looked like sick but I don’t care bc I’m not the one eating it and I don’t like rocky road/white choc bakes. Also, when I’m going through a low period the smallest of tasks make me feel SO much better, so who knows what she’s going through to make her feel super excited about a simple thing 🤷🏽‍♀️
its a gossip forum, cool thats how you feel. everyone else is gossiping about lucille

It’s not even just the Rocky road. It’s whenever she eats any junk food it’s so over the top all the time. She acts like she’s been starved for her entire life whenever she gets something. She’s ridiculous haha.
She’s so low energy that she clearly thinks she needs to be super positive all the time on her channel. It’s all fake and unnecessary. She has serious issues with food.

Reactions: 2
its a gossip forum, cool thats how you feel. everyone else is gossiping about lucille
Doesn’t mean you have to hate on something completely normal. She enjoys making rocky road, let her. Make fun of something that’s actually worthwhile or funny. Ooh she’s getting way too excited to make rocky road, what a revelation (!)

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t mean you have to hate on something completely normal. She enjoys making rocky road, let her. Make fun of something that’s actually worthwhile or funny. Ooh she’s getting way too excited to make rocky road, what a revelation (!)
LOL Completely normal? or super pathetic, that is what we are here to discuss

She’s so low energy that she clearly thinks she needs to be super positive all the time on her channel. It’s all fake and unnecessary. She has serious issues with food.
so true, she jams it in her mouth so quickly its frightening.

Poor Michael seems like he is doing most of the cooking (putting multiple frozen items in the oven at once) and she's just doing a puzzle while she gets through an entire family chocolate block

Reactions: 5
Yeah I know what you mean. Like for me, it’s how proud she is about being lazy and how she thinks it’s funny or quirky. Well that and how pissy she gets if people call her out on how unhealthy her diet is.
Plus if you’re that lazy with food, why have a YouTube channel that’s almost all about food?
She does seem to find it funny or quirky how lazy she seems to be, and oh my! Yes, she gets so pissy if anyone dares question her or call her out. Then usually her little fans jump to her defence.
It is almost all about food because she thinks unwrapping a chocolate bar or buying pre packaged items makes good content and shows how 'real' she is. That is as far as she can go with her food content. Apart from melting chocolate for rocky road or heating up a bagel. That is most likely classed as baking for her.

The chocolate thing is mad. Absolutely eat what you want but she’s destroying her body and encouraging others to do the same. The “this is so positive for anyone who has had an ED” comments are totally wrong. Recovery is about nourishing and taking care of your body - feeding it and giving it the nutrients it needs, not ramming 4000 calories of fat and carbs in and making yourself unwell. It’s actually really dangerous.
I have noticed a few comments along that lines and it really disgusts me.

I've been debating how much to say, but I have an eating disorder. I have had one for about 13/14 years now. So when I see comments like that, it makes me so angry and makes me so frustrated that she is allowing comments like that to be posted without her saying a thing. She just allows it and I guess she might even secretly like people seeing her in that way. It inflates her ego even more that other people are basically congratulating her for eating like that and encouraging people to eat in that way. Or that is how it comes across to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
hun, I think you’re in the wrong place.

it’s always new members who haven’t really posted in any other threads that seem to defend.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree. Any chocolate... any cake... any food. Its embarrassing

nobody gets that over the top excited by making rocky Road especially when they eat chocolate so excessively. It's hardly a "treat" is it?! I don't eat chocolate much and wouldn't be that ridiculously excited. I'm not 5 and I'm not greedy maybe that's the difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.