Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you'd be surprised, I have noticed from my social media recently, especially since the latest lockdown, it seems like more and more people are falling for them. As you say I am surprised as I thoguht people would have wisened up to these scams but apparently not
I think it’s because people are furloughed/out of work and especially vulnerable to these “get rich and be your own boss” schemes. It’s a shame because they prey on and target people like this.

I just watched her latest vlog and just surprises me how little time her and Michael spend together now he’s moved in. I know they have different shifts but she’s always on her own, and she always walks on her own. I’m certain he’s not ALWAYS at work.
Perhaps he asks for extra shifts so he doesn’t have to watch Friends on repeat?? 😂

I’m from Scotland and say diluting juice 😂

Funny how she said she was too lazy to cook a bit of bacon she had in the fridge for her baked potato but she’ll happily faff about making Rocky Road. If she put more effort into her actual cooking skills she wouldn’t have to buy everything prepackaged.
Yeah in Scotland we call everything juice. So like fizzy juice, fresh juice, diluting juice. I lived in England for a long time and it confused a lot of people!

Her lack of cooking skills is appalling. Yes she might not like cooking but it’s not cute or quirky to so incapable of looking after yourself. And as I’ve said before she could have actually made that into some really good content - a whole series of cooking subscribers’ recipes etc etc.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s because people are furloughed/out of work and especially vulnerable to these “get rich and be your own boss” schemes. It’s a shame because they prey on and target people like this.

Perhaps he asks for extra shifts so he doesn’t have to watch Friends on repeat?? 😂

Yeah in Scotland we call everything juice. So like fizzy juice, fresh juice, diluting juice. I lived in England for a long time and it confused a lot of people!

Her lack of cooking skills is appalling. Yes she might not like cooking but it’s not cute or quirky to so incapable of looking after yourself. And as I’ve said before she could have actually made that into some really good content - a whole series of cooking subscribers’ recipes etc etc.
I think you're right about them being furloughed or out of work and those schemes pray on vulnerable people, which is awful, and I can see why people get sucked into them. However, I wish they'd stop and think and research more about it and see how it most likely won't benefit them like they imagine.

Michael will be the worker to take every overtime going, just so he can avoid his nagging, lazy, whining gf. Poor guy.

Yes! Haha, everything juice. Whether it is fizzy, fresh or diluting.
She could have made it into content that would actually be worth watching, but she doesn't have the common sense to see that.
I never understand why some people want to make themselves appear stupid. It is ridiculous. It also isn't cute or funny to not know basic things, that you assume someone would need in order to live on their own. She could have been learning to cook at home, or that skillshare she keeps going on about. I'm sure they would have cookery lessons.

Reactions: 3
Is she really classing melting a bit of chocolate in the microwave and stirring as baking?
Will the laziness ever cease?
Yes. I’m not sure rocky road really counts as baking. It’s like making those chocolate crispie cakes. If a seven year old could do it unsupervised... I don’t know why the cooking thing bothers me so much - it’s up to her if she wants to waste her money and destroy her health - just hate laziness and that’s what it all is. Most YouTubers see moving out as an opportunity to film that kind of content. Mainly I like food videos is what I’m saying 😂

Reactions: 4
Yes. I’m not sure rocky road really counts as baking. It’s like making those chocolate crispie cakes. If a seven year old could do it unsupervised... I don’t know why the cooking thing bothers me so much - it’s up to her if she wants to waste her money and destroy her health - just hate laziness and that’s what it all is. Most YouTubers see moving out as an opportunity to film that kind of content. Mainly I like food videos is what I’m saying 😂
Ah, there's the thing. Lucille is not like other YouTubers, not at all.
Quite a few other YouTubers actually have passion for what they do. They create good content. They have a personality. They have character. They are inventive with their videos.
Lucille is none of those things, she really isn't YouTube material. I know that is awful to say, but some people just aren't.

Quite a few other YouTubers actually have passion for what they do. They create good content. They have a personality. They have character. They are inventive with their videos.
Lucille is none of those things, she really isn't YouTube material. I know that is awful to say, but some people just aren't.
wish she'd buy a slow cooker. Throw stuff in in morning. Dinner ready for tea!

Reactions: 1
If she didn’t get a shoutout from gabbie or Gabriella whatever her name is she’d still be stuck on 500 subscribers for the rest of her life lol that’s how lacklustre her content is.

Yeah I know what you mean. Like for me, it’s how proud she is about being lazy and how she thinks it’s funny or quirky. Well that and how pissy she gets if people call her out on how unhealthy her diet is.
Plus if you’re that lazy with food, why have a YouTube channel that’s almost all about food?

Yeah I know what you mean. Like for me, it’s how proud she is about being lazy and how she thinks it’s funny or quirky. Well that and how pissy she gets if people call her out on how unhealthy her diet is.
Plus if you’re that lazy with food, why have a YouTube channel that’s almost all about food?
surely she can see that eating an entire cupboard of giant chocolate bars in 2-3 eeks after Christmas isn't normal!

surely she can see that eating an entire cupboard of giant chocolate bars in 2-3 eeks after Christmas isn't normal!
I don’t know. The mother doesn’t seem to know much about nutrition so I doubt Lucille learned much. Like I imagine she knows it’s not good to eat that much chocolate but I don’t think she knows just how bad the amount she eats is. Or is just in denial idk.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know. The mother doesn’t seem to know much about nutrition so I doubt Lucille learned much. Like I imagine she knows it’s not good to eat that much chocolate but I don’t think she knows just how bad the amount she eats is. Or is just in denial idk.
yeh I always found it interesting how the sister was so healthy when the rest of the family are not at all

she must know its not normal to ram a whole share bar down your throat, daily, so fast you barely taste it... she must notice smaller bars!

I think Natasha must be going through Lucilles followers on Instagram and adding them on her 'business' account as I got a follow request out of nowhere (I've never followed her!)

• Haha
  • Wow
The chocolate thing is mad. Absolutely eat what you want but she’s destroying her body and encouraging others to do the same. The “this is so positive for anyone who has had an ED” comments are totally wrong. Recovery is about nourishing and taking care of your body - feeding it and giving it the nutrients it needs, not ramming 4000 calories of fat and carbs in and making yourself unwell. It’s actually really dangerous.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
one of her old vlogs came up on my auto play and she was so much more tolerable in 2018
I can;t even put my finger on it, but that is SO true, this is when I began to watch her. Does everyone just get worse when they gain followers?!

The chocolate thing is mad. Absolutely eat what you want but she’s destroying her body and encouraging others to do the same. The “this is so positive for anyone who has had an ED” comments are totally wrong. Recovery is about nourishing and taking care of your body - feeding it and giving it the nutrients it needs, not ramming 4000 calories of fat and carbs in and making yourself unwell. It’s actually really dangerous.
I didn’t know people were commenting stuff like this. How awful. She’s the last person people with Eds need to be looking to. Definitely not a good representation of what a healthy relationship with food looks like.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.