Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please say if I'm wrong 😊
But the business she says her sister has started sounds like one of those like pyramid scheme type businesses or Avon.
Natasha has started her own business through grl. So it's not her own business she's only selling these products for this company grl and trying to get people to buy. These type of businesses are like the business version of fast fashion. Then you try and get people to join you and make them sell for you.
Makes her sister sound like a go getting business woman when she will only be selling on products for one of those scammy type companies
Oh god no!! These are MLMs and they prey on vulnerable people. 99.9% make absolutely money and in fact end up in huge debt. Which one is it she’s doing? I unfollowed her on insta ages ago and her account’s private now (weird for someone whose job is the internet)

Reactions: 6
1)Lucille is definitely the type to ditch friends in favour of a guy.

2) She lived independently for 2 weeks before Michael moved in. Hardly anything to shout about. She most likely got him to move in so fast because she realised she might need help with bills and so on, so get him moved in ASAP and get him with the bills and everything else. Maybe I'm wrong, but seemed so sudden.

3) Her fans are pathetic as she is and she is misleading them. I hope they open their eyes soon and realise how fake she is, instead of constantly missing her ass on every single video. It is cringey.

4) I cannot stand those pyramid schemes. It isn't Natasha's own business, and if people believe that it is, they are more foolish than I first thought.

5) Unless Lucille has difficulties or has had things preventing her from doing what is classed as 'normal' things, I don't see why she is getting praised? But I feel like that is something she would have mentioned, so I'm unsure why people are constantly inflating her ego?

And you know, I actually feel guilty saying that, as she is younger than me, I'm 32, and she has 'achieved' more than I have in terms of adulting.

And I don't want to make it too personal so all I'll say is i have long term mental health problems and I live with my mum as she is sort of like my carer. I cannot drive. Cannot work. Everyday is an uphill dark battle. Getting out of bed is hard enough. My head is constantly at war with all the thoughts. I'll stop there, but I wanted to say that because IF she had any struggles either mentally, physically, or anything at all that could have prevented her from doing what she has done, then I could see why people were really making it into a big deal. As in that case, it would be amazing. However, as far as we are aware, there has been nothing like that to get in her way or possibly stop her (and she is the type of person who would let us all know).

I also hope you don't mind my little personal explanation, but I felt I needed to explain why I feel slightly guilty with part of my judgement of her.

Reactions: 8
Oh god no!! These are MLMs and they prey on vulnerable people. 99.9% make absolutely money and in fact end up in huge debt. Which one is it she’s doing? I unfollowed her on insta ages ago and her account’s private now (weird for someone whose job is the internet)
Lucille shared it on her stories about her sister natasha starting her own business.
You can see it on there. That's what it sounds like one of those companies where you're only selling products for them.
Some business called grl selling beauty products so that's exactly what it sounds like.

Reactions: 2
Lucille shared it on her stories about her sister natasha starting her own business.
You can see it on there. That's what it sounds like one of those companies where you're only selling products for them.
Some business called grl selling beauty products so that's exactly what it sounds like.
Oh god it looks like FM world I think. Poor Natasha, she must be struggling to get involved in something like this. You’d think her family would say something? Although I know it’s hard as once you join these pyramid schemes they get you all these lines and basically tell you to cut your family/friends off if they don’t “support you”. This documentary is really good. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p076n2hg

Reactions: 4
Oh god it looks like FM world I think. Poor Natasha, she must be struggling to get involved in something like this. You’d think her family would say something? Although I know it’s hard as once you join these pyramid schemes they get you all these lines and basically tell you to cut your family/friends off if they don’t “support you”. This documentary is really good. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p076n2hg
I'll give that documentary a watch. There's one of these scam type companies called limelife I've heard a lot of on american youtubers channels. They're all a scam.
Claim you can earn lots of money.
The first person who started it earns a good amount then everyone else who followed them into it doesn't do as well cause it was only a trick to get others involved.
I would never get in with any of those scams

Reactions: 1
I'll give that documentary a watch. There's one of these scam type companies called limelife I've heard a lot of on american youtubers channels. They're all a scam.
The first person who started it earns a good amount then everyone else who followed them into it doesn't do as well cause it was only a trick to get others involved.
It’s a really good one. Shows just how predatory and awful these schemes are. I think there’s probably lots of it on Facebook - I’m not on Facebook as my ex boyfriend didn’t like it and I feel like I can’t be bothered now - but you hear about groups targeting people to sign up and all raffles etc they do. The only social media I use is Instagram and I sadly see lots of posts on there
about “boss babes” and “starting a small business” etc. It’s really horrible and so easy to get sucked in it seems.

1)Lucille is definitely the type to ditch friends in favour of a guy.

2) She lived independently for 2 weeks before Michael moved in. Hardly anything to shout about. She most likely got him to move in so fast because she realised she might need help with bills and so on, so get him moved in ASAP and get him with the bills and everything else. Maybe I'm wrong, but seemed so sudden.

3) Her fans are pathetic as she is and she is misleading them. I hope they open their eyes soon and realise how fake she is, instead of constantly missing her ass on every single video. It is cringey.

4) I cannot stand those pyramid schemes. It isn't Natasha's own business, and if people believe that it is, they are more foolish than I first thought.

5) Unless Lucille has difficulties or has had things preventing her from doing what is classed as 'normal' things, I don't see why she is getting praised? But I feel like that is something she would have mentioned, so I'm unsure why people are constantly inflating her ego?

And you know, I actually feel guilty saying that, as she is younger than me, I'm 32, and she has 'achieved' more than I have in terms of adulting.

And I don't want to make it too personal so all I'll say is i have long term mental health problems and I live with my mum as she is sort of like my carer. I cannot drive. Cannot work. Everyday is an uphill dark battle. Getting out of bed is hard enough. My head is constantly at war with all the thoughts. I'll stop there, but I wanted to say that because IF she had any struggles either mentally, physically, or anything at all that could have prevented her from doing what she has done, then I could see why people were really making it into a big deal. As in that case, it would be amazing. However, as far as we are aware, there has been nothing like that to get in her way or possibly stop her (and she is the type of person who would let us all know).

I also hope you don't mind my little personal explanation, but I felt I needed to explain why I feel slightly guilty with part of my judgement of her.
Don’t be silly! I had an overshare recently when I was feeling a bit down - it’s tough on everyone at the moment isn’t it. It sounds like you have a lot to deal with, always here if you want to chat. And don’t feel guilty, if you have struggles and things that limit what you can do it must be so frustrating to see someone waste the opportunities they have. Perfectly natural to feel like that!

Misleading is a good word to describe her. Most people probably think it’s weird to be bothered about it but when you watch someone for ages it’s hard when you realise what they’re actually like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh yes you see it all the time on Instagram these women calling themselves boss babes and starting their own business. You're not a boss babe and you don't have a business just being used by a scam company.
You don't have to do all the work of a real business like if you owned one, they just let you feel like you do by selling for them.

You're not a boss babe unless you actually own your own legitimate business

Anyone else find her bed covers childish and embarrassing. So awkward that Michael who is a grown man has to sleep in girly bed sheets like that. I'd get it if he was just staying over for a few days but the fact he properly lives there now and puts up with things like that is beyond me.

Please say if I'm wrong 😊
But the business she says her sister has started sounds like one of those like pyramid scheme type businesses or Avon.
Natasha has started her own business through grl. So it's not her own business she's only selling these products for this company grl and trying to get people to buy. These type of businesses are like the business version of fast fashion. Then you try and get people to join you and make them sell for you.
Makes her sister sound like a go getting business woman when she will only be selling on products for one of those scammy type companies
not at all a surprise, she is exactly the type of people these companies target

This one is also interesting
It shocks me how many people do fall for them, quite a few people on my social media who aren't even really desperate for money are shilling various MLM products

Last edited:
not at all a surprise, she is exactly the type of people these companies target

This one is also interesting
It shocks me how many people do fall for them, quite a few people on my social media who aren't even really desperate for money are shilling various MLM products
I know. It’s such a shame. I quite warmed to her in the Christmas vlog - I know we don’t know her but I still feel bad for her. She seems a bit rude at times to people in the comments etc but she doesn’t deserve this. Suspect Lucille and Laura will be involved in it soon too.

I know. It’s such a shame. I quite warmed to her in the Christmas vlog - I know we don’t know her but I still feel bad for her. She seems a bit rude at times to people in the comments etc but she doesn’t deserve this. Suspect Lucille and Laura will be involved in it soon too.
Yeh I assume Lucille will start shilling on her youtube account

Reactions: 1
I always remember thinking Megan and Lucille were going to start a romantic relationship! this was wayyyy before Michael lol. Did anyone else think Lucille was going to come out at any point before she got a boyfriend?

I always remember thinking Megan and Lucille were going to start a romantic relationship! this was wayyyy before Michael lol. Did anyone else think Lucille was going to come out at any point before she got a boyfriend?
yes i did get lesbian vibes from her!!

Yeh I assume Lucille will start shilling on her youtube account
Makes me so angry that so many people are tricked into this. And it’s not because they’re stupid and easily fooled, they’re all spun the same lies by people who are told how to “recruit” and it’s easy to see why people fall for it initially.

Makes me so angry that so many people are tricked into this. And it’s not because they’re stupid and easily fooled, they’re all spun the same lies by people who are told how to “recruit” and it’s easy to see why people fall for it initially.
Agree, they just feed on desperation. Some of the podcast/docs I have seen on MLMs are absolutely heartbreaking, I remember one woman who was a carer to her disabled parent, and clearly on a very low income but couldn't work outside of home because of care responsibilities, was conned into spending 100s on whatever crappy products it was that she was never able to sell, so just lost her savings. Really should be illegal/at least more transparent

Makes me cringe so much when Natasha says ‘we’ and ‘our products’. Your literally selling Avon, not the next Deborah meaden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m probably being a witch here but hearing Natasha’s new ‘business’ I didn’t think ‘wow she must be desperate’, I thought she’s the type to be too good (in her head) to go out and get a proper job and would get sucked in because clearly she couldn’t go any lower than being a boss babe and calling the shots. Like a normal job would be beneath her. Especially as I assume like all her siblings she left school early and has no qualifications.
like I said, I’m probably being a witch but it’s just how I see Natasha.

If I recall correctly Natasha actually went to Uni! I remember her mentioning it in a vlog where her and Lucille go on a day trip to somewhere, from a long time ago. I could be mistaken though!

Also hi guys I also used to be a big fan of Lucille and would watch her videos because my boyfriend lives in Scotland and they just helped with the missing him somehow, but in the past year or so she’s started to give me such weird vibes, and like all of you I started to notice shady things about her. I found this thread and lurked for a long while, and now here we are!

If I recall correctly Natasha actually went to Uni! I remember her mentioning it in a vlog where her and Lucille go on a day trip to somewhere, from a long time ago. I could be mistaken though!

Also hi guys I also used to be a big fan of Lucille and would watch her videos because my boyfriend lives in Scotland and they just helped with the missing him somehow, but in the past year or so she’s started to give me such weird vibes, and like all of you I started to notice shady things about her. I found this thread and lurked for a long while, and now here we are!
I vaguely remember her mentioning uni but I didn’t think she went. Just looked at the Aberdeen sunset vlog and at 13:30 she says she wouldn’t want to go to uni as no job is worth being away from your family for such a long time. Personally I wouldn’t let anyone hold me back from having an actual career which could then in turn support my family if it were to be successful. And not everyone gets a job in the area where they went to uni. Uni goes by so quickly anyway and there’s no stopping you going home to visit during term every now and then (obvs not during corona time).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.