Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched it yet but why upload a video called “ a little chat before the big day” AFTER Christmas Day. Reliable as ever

Reactions: 4
A little chat jeeez 😂😂

So lets get this straight shes been breaking rules seeiNg her family anyway but micheal cant see his family for christmas shes so selfish they didnt talk she proberly told him that is how it is shes so selfish its unreal

Last edited:
‘I got lots of little bits instead of anything big’
Yes Lucille that’s typically how stockings work

Reactions: 6
A little chat jeeez 😂😂

So lets get this straight shes been breaking rules seeiNg her family anyway but micheal cant see his family for christmas shes so selfish they didnt talk she proberly told him that is how it is shes so selfish its unreal
It made sense for them to stay at home the two of them or even go to her mum’s for Christmas dinner. It doesn’t make sense for her to trail around going to two different households (both of which have kids present) because she cannot possibly cope not seeing her mum for two bleeping minutes. She’s a child. Other than not seeing Michael for a few months (and it was a long-distance relationship anyway) the pandemic hasn’t really affected her at all has it. I get she couldn’t go visit her granddad but millions of people will have been in the same position. She’s so immature.

It made sense for them to stay at home the two of them or even go to her mum’s for Christmas dinner. It doesn’t make sense for her to trail around going to two different households (both of which have kids present) because she cannot possibly cope not seeing her mum for two bleeping minutes. She’s a child. Other than not seeing Michael for a few months (and it was a long-distance relationship anyway) the pandemic hasn’t really affected her at all has it. I get she couldn’t go visit her granddad but millions of people will have been in the same position. She’s so immature.
Also. Why’s she saying “we’re both off on Boxing Day?” You’re off for three weeks! Is she honestly going to pretend her work is open as normal?

Reactions: 5
natasha is absolutely STEAMING in this new vlog. Jeez oh, guess the cooking stress got to her

The way Michael was rubbing her leg whilst they were opening presents near the beginning of the video :sick: nearly made me throw up in my mouth.
The presents he gave her were soooo basic omg, friends-themed tat, chocolate and a necklace with that bloody quote she loves on it; give me strength :)

• Sick
Reactions: 8
considering the fact micheal has given up life living near his family a good job a flat to move to her area and they dont go see his family but see hers al the time has really rubbed me the wrong way i feel for him he said he minds but i doubt deep down he feels like that just stupid at this point and actually sad i dont like him and find him creepy but i feel like lucile wants him to fall out with his family or somthing knowing it would cause issues

Reactions: 7
considering the fact micheal has given up life living near his family a good job a flat to move to her area and they dont go see his family but see hers al the time has really rubbed me the wrong way i feel for him he said he minds but i doubt deep down he feels like that just stupid at this point and actually sad i dont like him and find him creepy but i feel like lucile wants him to fall out with his family or somthing knowing it would cause issues
agreed.

when it was announced they could only see 2 households on Christmas Day they should’ve decided to go see Michael family only. They’ve clearly been seeing lucilles family all through lockdown so they should’ve made the effort.

she doesn’t understand compromise at all

Reactions: 8
This sounds so bad but Lucille's hair is quite ugly. It just looks so bland and boring. Can she not curl it abit or jizz it up abit. It's just like stuck to the sides of her face. Even clip it back or do half up half down ponytails. So much she could do. Change the parting from a side parting to a middle parting. Omg girl stop being so plain it hurts my eyes 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This sounds so bad but Lucille's hair is quite ugly. It just looks so bland and boring. Can she not curl it abit or jizz it up abit. It's just like stuck to the sides of her face. Even clip it back or do half up half down ponytails. So much she could do. Change the parting from a side parting to a middle parting. Omg girl stop being so plain it hurts my eyes 😭😭😭
she’s such a plain jane even her christmas outfit lol

• Haha
If beige was a person.

• Haha
D15608C8-D37A-49F7-BFD5-C695013D91F5.jpeg

Did anyone else notice that they all have a part of the same sofa set? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Christ I did not know liking friends was a personality trait, Michael was very sweet with Arthur in the vlog bless. Almost made up for the nauseating first half of the video

Natasha: hammered

Lucille on the red wine and driving home? hmmm...
Thought she didn’t drink.

• Angry
I’m not being funny if my boyfriend gave me presents that were that bad I would be like there is the door...

• Haha
what did she get him?
He literally wrapped like £1 bars of chocolate and gave them gifts...

I am so confused why did her Mum say “I have never had a coat” you live in the highlands its bloody freezing! I hope you wear a coat

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He literally wrapped like £1 bars of chocolate and gave them gifts...

I am so confused why did her Mum say “I have never had a coat” you live in the highlands its bloody freezing! I hope you wear a coat
weve seen clips of her mum in a coat loads of times😂 pretty sure she has a puffy yellow one

• Haha
Christ I did not know liking friends was a personality trait, Michael was very sweet with Arthur in the vlog bless. Almost made up for the nauseating first half of the video
She’s weirdly obsessed with Friends. It’s really not that good. Michael is a bit odd and not my type but there’s nothing wrong with him. He seems very nice to her and keen to please. I find her more and more unpleasant.

Natasha: hammered

Lucille on the red wine and driving home? hmmm...
Thought she didn’t drink.
Natasha was quite entertaining, I’d like to see more of that.
She definitely doesn’t drink, she’s said she hates the taste of alcohol and she’s been judgy about people who do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.