Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is now asking insta how many households we can mix with 🙄🙄 Just follow the rules woman!
She could look online instead of asking her fans who may not tell her the truth and will say what they think she wants to hear.

Why is she so bothered anyway? She usually doesn't care.

She should just read her tattle thread to get clarification. Granted she may not like the other things she reads on it but at least she'd know what the rules for Christmas are 🤣
Haha. Oh I would love it if she read what is posted on here! It probably wouldn't sink in though and would just rattle about in that empty head of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is now asking insta how many households we can mix with 🙄🙄 Just follow the rules woman!
Is she joking?! What happened to “Michael and I read the legislation lots” “I do know to check” etc etc. Two seconds on BBC news would tell her that. She’s an adult, this is really embarrassing and if she can’t see there she shouldn’t have a platform. Also why does it matter if she’s only going to her sister’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she joking?! What happened to “Michael and I read the legislation lots” “I do know to check” etc etc. Two seconds on BBC news would tell her that. She’s an adult, this is really embarrassing and if she can’t see there she shouldn’t have a platform. Also why does it matter if she’s only going to her sister’s?
She says she is only going there, but what she says and what she does is completely different.

Wait until she finds out it is only essential travel for 3 weeks and that that doesn't mean McDonalds trips! She will be gutted.

Reactions: 1
She says she is only going there, but what she says and what she does is completely different.

Wait until she finds out it is only essential travel for 3 weeks and that that doesn't mean McDonalds trips! She will be gutted.
A school child could figure out what you can and can’t do. I honestly feel embarrassed for her. Let’s say she got stopped by the police, what’s she going to say - “oh someone on my Instagram said ‘you should just see who you want lovely you’re so inspirational and you deserve it for your amazing videos. You should see all your family ilysm’ so that’s fine isn’t it?” Most of her followers are children and she thinks they’ll know better than her? Says it all. Can’t believe I thought she was intelligent.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A school child could figure out what you can and can’t do. I honestly feel embarrassed for her. Let’s say she got stopped by the police, what’s she going to say - “oh someone on my Instagram said ‘you should just see who you want lovely you’re so inspirational and you deserve it for your amazing videos. You should see all your family ilysm’ so that’s fine isn’t it?” Most of her followers are children and she thinks they’ll know better than her? Says it all. Can’t believe I thought she was intelligent.
🤣😂🤣 legit sitting here laughing at that!
She probably would, then tell the officer to have a lovely lovely day.

Mud is more intelligent than her.

Reactions: 4
I don’t even live in Scotland and knew the rules. Seems like she’s just covering her own back so people are less likely to call her out🙄

Does she usually vlog Christmas Day?

Reactions: 3
I don’t even live in Scotland and knew the rules. Seems like she’s just covering her own back so people are less likely to call her out🙄

Does she usually vlog Christmas Day?
Yes, she has vloged on Xmas before. Usually the usual tearful episodes from her Mum being overly dramatic about the gifts, the usual rubbish content tbh.

We all know she will break the rules.
She will go inside, which they advise against, it is allowed though, but they do say "stay outside" - her excuse will be the snow and the cold. She will then be inside, but will film footage of her staying away from everyone, when we know as soon as the camera is turned off she will be so close to them.

She breaks the rules on a daily basis, they aren't hard to follow..unless you're Lucille that is. Some ignorant, stupid, pathetic little girl. Her fans will never call her out, they don't want to offend or upset her since she is "So inspirational.."

Yes, she has vloged on Xmas before. Usually the usual tearful episodes from her Mum being overly dramatic about the gifts, the usual rubbish content tbh.

She will go inside, which they advise against, it is allowed though, but they do say "stay outside" - her excuse will be the snow and the cold. She will then be inside, but will film footage of her staying away from everyone, when we know as soon as the camera is turned off she will be so close to them.

She breaks the rules on a daily basis, they aren't hard to follow..unless you're Lucille that is. Some ignorant, stupid, pathetic little girl. Her fans will never call her out, they don't want to offend or upset her since she is "So inspirational.."
I think it is sad anyone would describe her as "inspirational" there is nothing I can see in her life I would aspire to, unless it is the ability to eat kilos of sugar every day and not get fat?

Reactions: 5

Her mums histrionic response to tat gifts usually

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it is sad anyone would describe her as "inspirational" there is nothing I can see in her life I would aspire to, unless it is the ability to eat kilos of sugar every day and not get fat?
I agree.
I am guessing her fans are preteens, so 11/12? Maybe some young teens, but I'd be dismayed if anyone with an ounce of sense thought she was someone "inspirational"..like, really?

Her mums histrionic response to tat gifts usually
😂😂 "Awwwwwwww Lucille.." - repeated over and over again. Cringe af.

I agree.
I am guessing her fans are preteens, so 11/12? Maybe some young teens, but I'd be dismayed if anyone with an ounce of sense thought she was someone "inspirational"..like, really?

😂😂 "Awwwwwwww Lucille.." - repeated over and over again. Cringe af.
yep... to the most mundane, or tat gifts ever

The whole family do seem to really inflate her ego, which increases her sense of entitlement majorly.
She can do no wrong in their eyes.
yep. I mean fair enough if it was an amazing gift but she literally sobs over pyjamas, chocolates, ornaments.... come on!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yep. I mean fair enough if it was an amazing gift but she literally sobs over pyjamas, chocolates, ornaments.... come on!
Yes! Exactly.
Nothing wrong with being emotional, but come on! Really? She could literally pick the smallest chocolate bar from her Cherryz haul and gift that to them, they would still act like it was the most amazing thing ever. (Not that she would btw..as she doesn't really do sharing)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes! Exactly.
Nothing wrong with being emotional, but come on! Really? She could literally pick the smallest chocolate bar from her Cherryz haul and gift that to them, they would still act like it was the most amazing thing ever. (Not that she would btw..as she doesn't really do sharing)
yep so embarrassing. Pathetic actually. Still think whole family are on the spectrum x

Reactions: 1
She also said she was excited to see Daniel open his gifts from her on Christmas, so is the whole family going to Natashas? Surely not.

• Angry
She also said she was excited to see Daniel open his gifts from her on Christmas, so is the whole family going to Natashas? Surely not.
must be its a disaster waiting to happen she needs to learn even if 3 families can meet up dont mean they should shes just so bleeping selfish and does not care could have had quite a happy xmas at home ey could have even got content out of it such as xmas day on a budget as a couple etc but no shes gone the lazy route bet she wont contribute and will expect it all for nothing so wheres micheal in this equation if he goes to his parents that ore families and people mixing when really they shouldnt be im done with this witch shes dumb as duck

must be its a disaster waiting to happen she needs to learn even if 3 families can meet up dont mean they should shes just so bleeping selfish and does not care could have had quite a happy xmas at home ey could have even got content out of it such as xmas day on a budget as a couple etc but no shes gone the lazy route bet she wont contribute and will expect it all for nothing so wheres micheal in this equation if he goes to his parents that ore families and people mixing when really they shouldnt be im done with this witch shes dumb as duck
Exactly this. Just it is technically allowed, it doesn't mean they have to do it. They also won't stay outside, will use the weather as an excuse.
She doesn't care and are any of us really that surprised? She is selfish, entitled and ignorant.
The fact her family are also encouraging her behaviour is so infuriating.

You can imagine all the comments now "aww so happy you spent Xmas day together. You're such an inspiration. Ilysm " and other pointless comments like that.

Her content is as beige and bland as her Mum's Macaroni Cheese.

She is a dumb, rude, selfish and ignorant. She doesn't give a tit about anyone other than herself.

As for Michael, who knows. If he does go to his family, he might not be able to travel back up due to lockdown on Boxing Day, and his workplace is Still open for takeaway drive through.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.