Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can't knock Michael really, he has just moved across the country. Doesn't have a car, probably has been thrown into unsociable hours that he isn't used to. Wasn't the easiest time to be getting gifts! They should have discussed it though and maybe bought something for them to have together in the new house!

Reactions: 6
You can't knock Michael really, he has just moved across the country. Doesn't have a car, probably has been thrown into unsociable hours that he isn't used to. Wasn't the easiest time to be getting gifts! They should have discussed it though and maybe bought something for them to have together in the new house!
yeah totally agree.
He might’ve had to pay a lot to end his flat contract early to move. And he might not have even been paid more than once yet (sometimes you miss first pay day at a new job depending when you start).

I think his gifts were fine (she likes friends and chocolate) but they should’ve agreed a budget

Reactions: 2
especially when she constantly used to eat in her room at her parent's house?!
Ugh forgot about that. I cannot stand people eating in bed. Just feels so dirty. Like wearing a dressing gown over your clothes and sitting around in it/cooking in it etc.

Reactions: 3
No ‘what I got for Christmas’ video yet...
because Michael is frantically trying to get a proper gift together 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No ‘what I got for Christmas’ video yet...
because Michael is frantically trying to get a proper gift together 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
the necklace he got her was cheesy but sort of nice. you just know bossy Lucille is giving him snide remarks about her lack of presents

Reactions: 4
Definitely. I feel for him... she shouldn’t make him feel like he didn’t provide her with enough. Especially due to his circumstances he probably didn’t have the money spare.

I do think he could have tried a bit harder though lol

the necklace he got her was cheesy but sort of nice. you just know bossy Lucille is giving him snide remarks about her lack of presents
yeah I didn't like it personally, but it is a thoughtful gift, I don't get why he thinks he has to give more?

yeah I didn't like it personally, but it is a thoughtful gift, I don't get why he thinks he has to give more?
Agreed. I wouldn’t want it but I think it was nice enough if that’s the kind of thing you like. And it was meaningful. So were all her gifts actually. He knew she’d be delighted with Friends tat so that’s what he got. He’s absolutely the opposite of my “type” but he’s kind and patient and seems to really care about her. She seems very hard work and it makes me feel a bit sad that the whole “I’m so cute and nice and innocent” thing was such an act.

It’s really not my style but the main issue is if it’s not real silver it’ll make her neck all black. I agree that they should have got stuff for their flat as that seems more practical but when has she ever done the sensible thing.

That one is dollars and more expensive so could be real silver compared to that other one which was fake. We'll never know which one he got lol 😂
To be fair to him, you can see the name of the brand on the box when she shows it and it’s £40 from Amazon

Reactions: 9
To be fair to him, you can see the name of the brand on the box when she shows it and it’s £40 from Amazon
he also just moved, got rid of a lease and apparently all of his stuff? to move in with her for the new amazing Maccas job, so i doubt he is rolling in the $$.

the two of them probably should have said no gifts and counted their pennies considering COVID lockdowns are coming hot and fast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.