Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg did any hear Michael's comment near the beginning of the video, after he unwrapped the coaster: "Even though i'm not allowed anything in the bedroom" ? 😲 And Lucille just laughed.
Does she make him keep all of his belongings inside a box/cupboard or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg did any hear Michael's comment near the beginning of the video, after he unwrapped the coaster: "Even though i'm not allowed anything in the bedroom" ? 😲 And Lucille just laughed.
Does she make him keep all of his belongings inside a box/cupboard or something?
I noticed too he was like “now I can drink in the bedroom” when he got a bottle!! This woman is a power pusher.

Reactions: 9
Wish Natasha would learn to say thank you and get her kids to say thank you when receiving presents!

Wish Natasha would learn to say thank you and get her kids to say thank you when receiving presents!
Her mum says thank you so much I feel like they cancel each other out 😂
The more I go off Lucille the more I warm to Natasha and Laura. Natasha at least seemed to be having fun whereas Lucille’s idea of fun is letting her boyfriend take a glass of water to bed.

• Haha
Thought Michael was rather sweet with the children. Plenty of guys his age (or any age) would be bored as hell and not joining in at all at their girlfriend's weird sister's Xmas shindig.

Reactions: 4
I was a bit confused why the whole family didn’t go to natashas for Christmas?
It would’ve been within 8 adult limit

Reactions: 2
Just shows how bad they are at communicating...
Michael must have thought they were only doing stocking filler presents hence the wrapping up of that chocolate bar 🤣😳 He was like ‘uhhh your present is on the way’ when he realised...

Also, why does she not let him drink in the bedroom??

Michael must have thought they were only doing stocking filler presents hence the wrapping up of that chocolate bar 🤣😳 He was like ‘uhhh your present is on the way’ when he realised...

especially when she constantly used to eat in her room at her parent's house?!

Reactions: 3
Few thoughts I’ve had a very Lucille Christmas.

Titling her video ‘Christmas day with my family’ seems a bit tone deaf given how many people couldn’t or made the choice not to risk it.

Given how much she’s been complaining about having no money and even saying her family shouldn’t expect much and then giving coats and huge piles of presents? So she’s either not in any way as broke as she claims or bankrupted herself buying presents which is even more ridiculous.

Would have been very easy to cut the bit of Laura she ‘accidentally’ filmed out or blur her but as usual she didn’t bother.

I swear I’ve seen the mother wear an almost identical coat before. In fairness I did like it.

When she opened the chocolate from Michael he said ‘her’ (Lucille doesn’t share food!!) snack draw was depleted. Guess the obscene cherryz haul didn’t last long 🤢

Natasha’d be a right laugh at a party wouldn’t she? Though in fairness if I had to spend Christmas with duller than paint drying Lucille, I’d be on the wine too!

‘we’re having a socially distanced Christmas’ moments after showing them all sat on the sofa and Lucille standing too close to Natasha.

Finally she asked on Instagram if people would want a what I got for Christmas video if it was a week late. 1) is matalan staying open? Non essential shops are staying open here too. We’re really playing fast and loose with the word lockdown. And 2) waiting a week to film the video will be ‘and I got loads and loads of chocolate and scoffed the lot so can’t show you’

michael looked sooo on edge while she opened her presents from him.. was so awkward

Reactions: 4
Few thoughts I’ve had a very Lucille Christmas.

Titling her video ‘Christmas day with my family’ seems a bit tone deaf given how many people couldn’t or made the choice not to risk it.

Given how much she’s been complaining about having no money and even saying her family shouldn’t expect much and then giving coats and huge piles of presents? So she’s either not in any way as broke as she claims or bankrupted herself buying presents which is even more ridiculous.

Would have been very easy to cut the bit of Laura she ‘accidentally’ filmed out or blur her but as usual she didn’t bother.

I swear I’ve seen the mother wear an almost identical coat before. In fairness I did like it.

When she opened the chocolate from Michael he said ‘her’ (Lucille doesn’t share food!!) snack draw was depleted. Guess the obscene cherryz haul didn’t last long 🤢

Natasha’d be a right laugh at a party wouldn’t she? Though in fairness if I had to spend Christmas with duller than paint drying Lucille, I’d be on the wine too!

‘we’re having a socially distanced Christmas’ moments after showing them all sat on the sofa and Lucille standing too close to Natasha.

Finally she asked on Instagram if people would want a what I got for Christmas video if it was a week late. 1) is matalan staying open? Non essential shops are staying open here too. We’re really playing fast and loose with the word lockdown. And 2) waiting a week to film the video will be ‘and I got loads and loads of chocolate and scoffed the lot so can’t show you’
the amount of presents she got him was ridiculous if she claims she can't afford a sofa. Everyone I know this year has given/received way fewer presents than normal because of everything happening

anyone else find it weird that her and Michael didn't seem to bring any food/drink to her sister's house for dinnner? I get that everyone is different but I would never turn up to a meal with NO food to contribute, even just a box of nice chocolates or something

Last edited:
the amount of presents she got him was ridiculous if she claims she can't afford a sofa. Everyone I know this year has given/received way fewer presents than normal because of everything happening

anyone else find it weird that her and Michael didn't seem to bring any food/drink to her sister's house for dinnner? I get that everyone is different but I would never turn up to a meal with NO food to contribute, even just a box of nice chocolates or something
Definitely has a lot more money than she’s claiming to. Probably not rolling in it but definitely not broke the way she claims which is disgusting and ungrateful to claim considering how many people will be really struggling this year.

I thought she did bring food to Natasha’s? She was saying before she left the house she was being pigs in blankets and veg or something.

Reactions: 1
Definitely has a lot more money than she’s claiming to. Probably not rolling in it but definitely not broke the way she claims which is disgusting and ungrateful to claim considering how many people will be really struggling this year.

I thought she did bring food to Natasha’s? She was saying before she left the house she was being pigs in blankets and veg or something.
oh really? Must have misseds it.
Yeh, She must make pretty good money from youtube I assume I think she just claims to be poor for attention. I 100% see her opening a patreon or something in the future.
I wonder if she checked her sister was ok with being on camera quite drunk.. I know I wouldn't really want to be

Reactions: 2
oh really? Must have misseds it.
Yeh, She must make pretty good money from youtube I assume I think she just claims to be poor for attention. I 100% see her opening a patreon or something in the future.
I wonder if she checked her sister was ok with being on camera quite drunk.. I know I wouldn't really want to be
Oh Jesus. Can you imagine. ‘Join me on patreon to find out what I’m eating for breakfast every single morning’ 🤦‍♀️
I think Natasha is a bit like Lucille. Loves the attention.

• Haha
Oh Jesus. Can you imagine. ‘Join me on patreon to find out what I’m eating for breakfast every single morning’ 🤦‍♀️
I think Natasha is a bit like Lucille. Loves the attention.
yeah I guesss she must be, I was surprised she allowed her children to be filmed so much tbh. Imagine, :LOL: "subscribe to me for an extra what I eat in a day every week"

Reactions: 1
Most couples have a rough idea of how much they’re spending on each other so it’s fair (me and my partner usually set a limit) but seems Lucille went overboard and Michael had no idea.

Lucille clearly loves spoiling her family with gifts but I personally felt it was a little unnecessary. Especially after her going on about being poor. She probably spent ÂŁ300 on gifts!! And all the furniture and rubbish for her flat!

• Haha
You'll all have to forgive me, but I cannot watch her new Xmas upload as that girl makes me want to hurl my phone across the room. She is ignorant, rude, selfish, pathetic, bossy, entitled.need I go on?

I also haven't read the comments to catch up on what I've missed, only caught a few glimpses at certain things when I was scrolling through.

And the fact that in the video she probably only filmed parts where they were socially distancing, as I'm sure they went inside, even though the guidance was stay outside, but if you do go inside, keep your distance.
She had no need to go to Natasha's, none of them were going to be alone.

So yes, I'm assuming it was all cleverly filmed? But as soon as she stopped filming, I bet they were all sitting close to eachother.

I did see a comment above though about Michael now being able to drink in the room? Bloody hell.
She used to eat in her room all the time before she moved. He really is getting put in his place by that stupid girl. I feel sorry for him tbh.

Next, I'm guessing she complained about having no money, then got them lots of gifts. Meaning, she either put it all on credit cards, or, more realistically, is lying and has more money than she says. She lies all the time, so that isn't a surprise.

Right, I'm guessing it was more cringey reactions from her Mum about the gifts. "Aww Lucille *instant weeping*"

I also saw a comment above that she didn't cut out footage of Laura? She did that before when Laura was pregnant. Let the camera hover over her bump.

So yes, she was also most likely bragging about spending time with her family, when many people weren't. She has no morals or sensitivity at all.

No doubt her fans are saying how lovely it was, how she deserved it bla bla bla bleughhh 🤮

We all know she has been going to her parent's house when she had no WIFI, we all know she still does that. She doesn't stick to the rules. She has no conscience at all, yet it pisses me off that many of her pathetic fans think the sun shines out her arse.

The next videos will be of how much she is missing her family bla bla bla. I have no nice feelings towards her at all.

Her family are as stupid as her.

She will be glad Natasha is allowing her kids to be filmed again though, boost out her footage by a few minutes no doubt. It's odd how she has just moved, and now wants her kids to be in Lucille's videos.

Anyway..I've probably missed some other pointless rubbish filmed by a selfish entitled girl.

Man this is going to seem like I have an obsession with Tasha as I always post about her! But when she says on the Vlog ooh did you miss me? Or similar. Like she's some sort of minor celeb. Dude you're really not, you're just some snooty random who has a few twelve year olds telling you you're stylish. I think it's because she is almost identical to a girl who bullied me when I was young that she bothers me so much...which isn't her fault but still😆

Reactions: 6
Man this is going to seem like I have an obsession with Tasha as I always post about her! But when she says on the Vlog ooh did you miss me? Or similar. Like she's some sort of minor celeb. Dude you're really not, you're just some snooty random who has a few twelve year olds telling you you're stylish. I think it's because she is almost identical to a girl who bullied me when I was young that she bothers me so much...which isn't her fault but still😆
she just seemed passive aggressive to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.