Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£8k deposit, taking into account a bank loaning you 4.5x your salary for a mortgage, salary would have to be £16k, wish it was like this in my area lol seems absolutely doable for two people
It’s at least 15% for first time buyers at the moment so she’d need £6k of savings mimimum and she’s spent everything she had saved on moving she said. Plus she’ll be saving even less now she’s paying bills etc. I can understand her moving out but she shouldn’t have been so judgemental about people renting! She just has no clue does she.

also very jealous of those prices! Makes me feel quite sick when I think how much my flat cost 😂

I know.. I live in London and you wouldn't even get a garage for this! so depressing how insane property prices are in some places compared to others!
£550 a month is an absolute dream! When I was renting it was over £1k a month and even absolute hovels were well in excess of £700. Madness.

Reactions: 2
I skimmed through her video. Just as I expected + she irritates the tit out of me.

1) Lucille needs to learn it is no longer her flat. It is their flat. When she was looking at curtains and was like "My flat" or "My room" or "My livingroom" etc. That just annoyed me. It isn't like she has been used to living alone for years and then had to adjust, it was a few weeks then bam! He moved in.
I'm also still not 100% convinced it was her flat to begin with, as something his Mum said on her page made it sound like they were both involved in it from the start. Maybe I'm wrong, but anyway, she does need to realise how selfish and bossy she sounds/is.

2) her being annoyed cause of the tree being wonky whatever. Big deal! If that is all she has to worry about then that says alot! She is so wasteful.
Yet, complains about having no money or low on money. I realise everyone has a different idea/opinion of what low on money is, I get that, but she is publicly voicing that, then showing everyone she is buying pointless crap, meanwhile saying she cannot afford whatever it is for the flat. She needs to be more conscious of what she is saying and doing as it is not a good image she is portraying right now. Not good at all.
She has always been wasteful, but jeeez..

3) Again, poor Michael! She should be trying to be nicer to him. He moved for her. Left his family, his job and his flat. Yet, is now having to put up with her lousy attitude 24/7.
Going to work must be a break for him, not having to put up with her!
He already looks worn down. I hope things improve for him, or he realises he has made a mistake and moves back down to his family.
I wonder what his family think of her, like really think? They must watch the videos and question their relationship too, or i hope they do.

A few times now he has even voiced how late it was and how tired he was but she seemed to call the shots and make him either film a video or watch Netflix. How pathetic of her.

Everytime she uploads she is just showing more and more of her selfish, bossy, childish behaviour. Lucille, it is not good!!

I noticed some comments were not that complimentary to her, behaviour with quite a few 'likes' so obviously more people are thinking it but few are saying it. Of course she had the usual minions defending her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I skimmed through her video. Just as I expected + she irritates the tit out of me.

1) Lucille needs to learn it is no longer her flat. It is their flat. When she was looking at curtains and was like "My flat" or "My room" or "My livingroom" etc. That just annoyed me. It isn't like she has been used to living alone for years and then had to adjust, it was a few weeks then bam! He moved in.
I'm also still not 100% convinced it was her flat to begin with, as something his Mum said on her page made it sound like they were both involved in it from the start. Maybe I'm wrong, but anyway, she does need to realise how selfish and bossy she sounds/is.

2) her being annoyed cause of the tree being wonky whatever. Big deal! If that is all she has to worry about then that says alot! She is so wasteful.
Yet, complains about having no money or low on money. I realise everyone has a different idea/opinion of what low on money is, I get that, but she is publicly voicing that, then showing everyone she is buying pointless crap, meanwhile saying she cannot afford whatever it is for the flat. She needs to be more conscious of what she is saying and doing as it is not a good image she is portraying right now. Not good at all.

3) Again, poor Michael! She should be trying to be nicer to him. He moved for her. Left his family, his job and his flat. Yet, is now having to put up with her lousy attitude 24/7.
He already looks worn down. I hope things improve for him, or he realises he has made a mistake and moves back down to his family.
I wonder what his family think of her, like really think? They must watch the videos and question their relationship too, or i hope they do.

A few times now he has even voiced how late it was and how tired he was but she seemed to call the shots and make him either film a video or watch Netflix. How pathetic of her.

Everytime she uploads she is just showing more and more of her selfish, bossy, childish behaviour. Lucille, it is not good!!

I noticed some comments were not that complimentary to her, behaviour with quite a few 'likes' so obviously more people are thinking it but few are saying it. Of course she had the usual minions defending her.
what did his mum say ?

what did his mum say ?
michaels mum commented that Lucille “had got their flat sorted” on Facebook. Suggesting it’s a totally shared thing.

seems like Lucille has bought all the furniture (or is at least acting like she’s paid for it all) which is just so weird.
It’s soo unnecessary for her to buy curtains for a rental property, another huge waste of money

Reactions: 5
i feel like lucille is a total cheap skate so she’s the type to claim she’s “broke” every time she sticks her greasy mcdonald’s hands into her pockets

Reactions: 6
michaels mum commented that Lucille “had got their flat sorted” on Facebook. Suggesting it’s a totally shared thing.

seems like Lucille has bought all the furniture (or is at least acting like she’s paid for it all) which is just so weird.
It’s soo unnecessary for her to buy curtains for a rental property, another huge waste of money
I've bought curtains for rented flats before. Usually there are no curtains or else the curtains are of low quality and no style. Privacy is so important at home especially when there's a young girl living there and a lot of windows. Plus your home should feel like your home, rented or not! But I would LOVE to know if he's helped her pay for the furniture, I firmly believe he hasn't

Reactions: 4
I feel like Lucille would either make it sound like she bought everything (when in actual fact he could be helping) OR she is actually buying everything because she wants to be seen as the main person at the flat and I guess, if it goes wrong, it is all hers.

I do think he is most likely helping and just not getting the credit.

Curtains are also essential, of course, but getting crap for Christmas which she does not need, is not essential. Her priorities are all wrong.

"I'm so broke" but also "Look at all the rubbish I bought and a tree I didn't need" - so stupid.

It is like she is playing house and its all just a game for her, instead of it actually being serious and what she plans on doing long term.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

This 🙌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 1
He could also just go to bed? I mean my partner stays up and watch tv and I just go to bed... he seems like he will give up trying to appease her soon, with her bad bad attitude, i feel bad for the boy.

Reactions: 9
He could also just go to bed? I mean my partner stays up and watch tv and I just go to bed... he seems like he will give up trying to appease her soon, with her bad bad attitude, i feel bad for the boy.
Same. Never thought I’d say this but poor Michael. I mean there’s an awful lot I don’t like about him but a lot of that is just my taste, he’s not that bad a person I don’t think. She’s changed an awful lot this year hasn’t she. Or she’s given up pretending be so sweet and lovely.

i watched her old video of her and laura reacting to those comments on guru gossiper and they’re both really uh bitchy?? i guess
and the way they were defending a 29 year old dating a 17 year old 🤮🙊

• Sick
Same. Never thought I’d say this but poor Michael. I mean there’s an awful lot I don’t like about him but a lot of that is just my taste, he’s not that bad a person I don’t think. She’s changed an awful lot this year hasn’t she. Or she’s given up pretending be so sweet and lovely.
I keep going from she has changed into a proper witch, or (which is maybe more likely) that this is the true Lucille..
Selfish. Bitchy. Bossy. Wasteful. Ignorant. Sly.

i watched her old video of her and laura reacting to those comments on guru gossiper and they’re both really uh bitchy?? i guess
and the way they were defending a 29 year old dating a 17 year old 🤮🙊
It would be good if she read these comments, doubtful though, but good.
However, she probably would set her minions on us 😂
A bunch of 12 year olds trying to defend their idol, Lucille. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I keep going from she has changed into a proper witch, or (which is maybe more likely) that this is the true Lucille..

he looks older than 29 too!

I think she’s always been very selfish and ignorant. And she’s incredibly immature. I think now she’s got a boyfriend and has moved out she thinks she’s some kind of role model. She’s the type that would be an insufferable MLM bossbabe if she wasn’t so insufferably lazy as she’s very good at most making stuff up when it suits her.

I suspect she does read here but she knows most of it is true. She has said plenty things in videos and then contradicted herself. She’s not a good example to these “fans” is she.

I think she’s always been very selfish and ignorant. And she’s incredibly immature. I think now she’s got a boyfriend and has moved out she thinks she’s some kind of role model. She’s the type that would be an insufferable MLM bossbabe if she wasn’t so insufferably lazy as she’s very good at most making stuff up when it suits her.

I suspect she does read here but she knows most of it is true. She has said plenty things in videos and then contradicted herself. She’s not a good example to these “fans” is she.
Yessssssss her and her older sister would be BUSINESS OWNERS then cry and witch when no one buys anything because they are too lazy to do do anything at all

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yes, you're right there.
She thinks she is suddenly some role model 😂

If she does read here, I would be shocked if it sunk in or she believed it. She probably tells herself we are all wrong, just full of hate and nastiness and that she is the good one and is so lovely and genuine.

• Haha
Love how she hasn't bought a blooming iron yet but is splashing her cash on nutcrackers and christmas jigsaws!!!!!!! Is she stupid? Wonder how long Michael can go without having to iron his work uniform?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.