Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been a long time lurker, just now coming out of the woodwork. I used to genuinely enjoy Lucille’s videos and thought she seemed kind and sweet, but over the past few months have found her constant moaning and greediness really irritating.

Just noticed in her new vlog when she’s showing her Christmassy candle, there’s only one toothbrush in the cup? Maybe that’s contributing to Michael’s rank teeth. Can’t imagine the breath on him if that’s the case!
Looks like there’s a toothbrush in the corner on the side, I can’t imagine he wouldn’t own a toothbrush. Surely Lucille would complain - that’s grounds for breaking up with someone imo if they moved in and didn’t own a toothbrush

Reactions: 4
Looks like there’s a toothbrush in the corner on the side, I can’t imagine he wouldn’t own a toothbrush. Surely Lucille would complain - that’s grounds for breaking up with someone imo if they moved in and didn’t own a toothbrush
Yes haha, I figured there had to be one somewhere, didn’t notice the one in the corner! Just really picked up on her showing all of ‘her’ things throughout the tour, never ‘ours’, and the lone toothbrush in the cup made me chuckle a little. Must be so odd to live with her, she seems to not be interested in sharing ‘her’ things.

Reactions: 8
so sick of her little fan girls in the comments they literally look all negative ones and reply ? im starting to think shes paid someone to do it ? bit sad imo

someones even wrote to a negative comment saying '' i checked your profile out and you always comment negativilty '' do these people never stop ? thats a little odd

1607789056978.png

1607789092118.png

this chels is so snarky too mate i want to slap her with a wet fish

1607789175276.png

so sick of her little fan girls in the comments they literally look all negative ones and reply ? im starting to think shes paid someone to do it ? bit sad imo

someones even wrote to a negative comment saying '' i checked your profile out and you always comment negativilty '' do these people never stop ? thats a little odd

View attachment 344228

View attachment 344229

View attachment 344230
She’s not going to be your best pal Chels S - have you not seen her videos? She doesn’t like friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s not going to be your best pal Chels S - have you not seen her videos? She doesn’t like friends.
i cant stand these little minion freaks get a life modering the comments what saps sorry it does my nut in it makes me just think what r u doing with your life to moderate every comment lol

Reactions: 5
Yes haha, I figured there had to be one somewhere, didn’t notice the one in the corner! Just really picked up on her showing all of ‘her’ things throughout the tour, never ‘ours’, and the lone toothbrush in the cup made me chuckle a little. Must be so odd to live with her, she seems to not be interested in sharing ‘her’ things.
She doesn't want anything interfering with "her" things. Haven't you heard, it is "her" flat only. She is like a petulant little brat.

View attachment 344228

View attachment 344229

View attachment 344230
Sbe is pathetic, just like her stupid minions who think she is the greatest.
They surely have nothing better to do than moderate some truthful comments about her. She is so infuriating, just like her pathetic minions.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wants more Christmas decorations but said she can't because "moving out is very expensive" said the girl who spends £40 on a pointless canvas, a Christmas jigsaw and spent £8 on a sandwich and hot chocolate at Starbucks 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wants more Christmas decorations but said she can't because "moving out is very expensive" said the girl who spends £40 on a pointless canvas, a Christmas jigsaw and spent £8 on a sandwich and hot chocolate at Starbucks 🙃
Urgh that stupid little girl!
She has no idea about the real world and she is either spending whatever money she has on pointless rubbish and constant trips to Starbucks, McDonalds and so on, or she isn't as low on funds as she says and is just trying to get freebies, sponsors and for people to feel sorry for her that she cannot afford decorations.

Reactions: 7
Just looking at the comments on her new video.
I'll refrain from watching it as no doubt it is the usual exciting content.
Her eating. Saying how amazing it all is and how everything is her favourite and complaining about something.

But look at this 😂
Someone misses her "lovely lovely day" (how will they ever cope and manage) BUT she never even realised she said it. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s the way she prepares herself ready to say her order.. like she is reading from a script because she is ‘anxious’ about talking to a stranger...

Reactions: 1
It’s the way she prepares herself ready to say her order.. like she is reading from a script because she is ‘anxious’ about talking to a stranger...
I prepare conversations like a script and I have aspergers... Just saying!

I don't understand why you tubers think being festive is a personality trait. It's not original.

Last edited:
In England you can mix 3 households for the Christmas period. I don’t know if that’s the same rule for Scotland?
Either way, what do you think Lucille will do for Christmas??

Reactions: 1
I think its same all over did natasha and laura move out ?
Laura lives at the family home.
So would mean Natasha, Lucille and the family would make 3 households.

but what about michaels family. He’ll probably want to see them

Just seen that Laura’s cover photo on Facebook is baby Lola at Lucille’s flat with the Christmas tree. We all knew Lucille is a liar about not seeing them😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Laura lives at the family home.
So would mean Natasha, Lucille and the family would make 3 households.

but what about michaels family. He’ll probably want to see them

Just seen that Laura’s cover photo on Facebook is baby Lola at Lucille’s flat with the Christmas tree. We all knew Lucille is a liar about not seeing them😂
Omg no way post here so we can see ? 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.