Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s not going to be your best pal Chels S - have you not seen her videos? She doesnā€™t like friends.
Ha ha. Basically if you're not her sister she won't like you.
thatā€™s definitely Lucilles rug and Christmas tree.
Might even be Lucille whoā€™s holding lola
That so is Lucille holding the baby, that's her onesie she had on when they decorated the tree I think.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if youā€™re allowed to see people inside in Scotland now but I donā€™t think you are.

But we all knew she was a complete liar saying she wouldnā€™t be seeing her family and thereā€™s the proofšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Not often I defend a youtuber I'm not overly fond of but The Highlands are in Level 1 in Scotland so they are allowed to have another household in their home so she's not doing anything wrong.

Not often I defend a youtuber I'm not overly fond of but The Highlands are in Level 1 in Scotland so they are allowed to have another household in their home so she's not doing anything wrong.
However, I guarantee Laura is seeing her boyfriend (unless heā€™s moved in) they canā€™t see another household as that would be 2 households including her boyfriend and Lucille

Reactions: 2
I didnā€™t know that was the rules in Scotland honestly so I did think it was against the rules. Fair enough thatā€™s itā€™s not. But Lucille has said sheā€™s not been seeing them.

Actually just went and checked the level 1 rules for Scotland on the government website it says ā€œthose who live in a Level 1 area should not meet anyone who is not in their household indoors, in their home or in another personā€™s home. They can meet another household indoors, in a public place such as a bar, pub, cafĆ© or restaurant.ā€

so she is breaking the rules

Reactions: 6
However, I guarantee Laura is seeing her boyfriend (unless heā€™s moved in) they canā€™t see another household as that would be 2 households including her boyfriend and Lucille
and Lucille's mum has been to her's too i think?

She is in level 1 but only the actual islands are permitted anyone indoors in level 1 restrictions just now. Itā€™s still illegal on the mainland. Knew sheā€™d be doing whatever she liked. Sheā€™s posted a fake crying video looking for sympathy and then carries on doing whatever she wants. Itā€™s pathetic and her sense of entitlement is an utter disgrace. Given she has no money howā€™s she planning to pay the Ā£10,000 fine? Stupid little girl.

Reactions: 7
I didnā€™t know that was the rules in Scotland honestly so I did think it was against the rules. Fair enough thatā€™s itā€™s not. But Lucille has said sheā€™s not been seeing them.

Actually just went and checked the level 1 rules for Scotland on the government website it says ā€œthose who live in a Level 1 area should not meet anyone who is not in their household indoors, in their home or in another personā€™s home. They can meet another household indoors, in a public place such as a bar, pub, cafĆ© or restaurant.ā€

so she is breaking the rules

Apologies I looked at level 1 and saw that you can mix with another household however that is for the Islands not Mainland Highlands. Every chance her family got muddled with those excemptions too and thought it was all the Highlands the household mixing allowance applies to and made a mistake... Or they are just blatantly breaking the rules and not caring about it being on social media for people to pick up on.

Reactions: 4
Apologies I looked at level 1 and saw that you can mix with another household however that is for the Islands not Mainland Highlands. Every chance her family got muddled with those excemptions too and thought it was all the Highlands the household mixing allowance applies to and made a mistake... Or they are just blatantly breaking the rules and not caring about it being on social media for people to pick up on.
No. I donā€™t know where youā€™re based but the restrictions in Scotland have always been super clear. It has been reinforced constantly that only if you live somewhere which is not in any connected to the mainland can you have anyone inside you house. Even if she tried her whole ā€œoh I didnā€™t know, Iā€™m so sorry, I didnā€™t realiseā€ act it doesnā€™t matter - not knowing, or claiming not to know, what the law is isnā€™t a defence. Itā€™s a crime and I hope someone reports her.

She is in level 1 but only the actual islands are permitted anyone indoors in level 1 restrictions just now. Itā€™s still illegal on the mainland. Knew sheā€™d be doing whatever she liked. Sheā€™s posted a fake crying video looking for sympathy and then carries on doing whatever she wants. Itā€™s pathetic and her sense of entitlement is an utter disgrace. Given she has no money howā€™s she planning to pay the Ā£10,000 fine? Stupid little girl.
I bet if she did she would do another crying video and set up a patreon to fundraise

I definitely think the latter, imo (I don't live in Scotland but from what i've seen) Scotland has consistently been much clearer than the confusing messages we have sometimes got in England. Unsurprising as we have Bojo and they have Sturgeon

In Tier 1 you are still not allowed to go in other households (in the Mainland I am meaning, so exactly where Lucille is) and Laura is most likely in an extended household with her bf, so then she goes inside Lucille's flat? Stupid bunch of selfish witches. I really despise the lot of them. I hope someone reports them as they need to be made aware that they will not get off with this constant rule breaking.

They will be making excuses like they didn't know. The family are so bloody stupid and the rules are not hard to understand.

The fact she, yet again, is breaking the rules is really pissing me off. I'm.actually fuming. What a silly pathetic joke of a person she is. Then she made a big deal about staying in her room away from Laura when she was pregnant but is happy enough to mix with her now and break the rules.

People think she is holier than thou. duck right off. Sorry thats pissed me off.

For Christmas I think the rules are the same throughout the UK.
I guess Michael will be forced to stay and keep Lucille happy even though he will want to spend it with his family who don't order him about like he is a toddler who doesn't know what to do. Michael seriously escape from Lucille while you can!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In Tier 1 you are still not allowed to go in other households (in the Mainland I am meaning, so exactly where Lucille is) and Laura is most likely in an extended household with her bf, so then she goes inside Lucille's flat? Stupid bunch of selfish witches. I really despise the lot of them. I hope someone reports them as they need to be made aware that they will not get off with this constant rule breaking.

They will be making excuses like they didn't know. The family are so bloody stupid and the rules are not hard to understand.

The fact she, yet again, is breaking the rules is really pissing me off. I'm.actually fuming. What a silly pathetic joke of a person she is. Then she made a big deal about staying in her room away from Laura when she was pregnant but is happy enough to mix with her now and break the rules.

People think she is holier than thou. duck right off. Sorry thats pissed me off.

For Christmas I think the rules are the same throughout the UK.
I guess Michael will be forced to stay and keep Lucille happy even though he will want to spend it with his family who don't order him about like he is a toddler who doesn't know what to do. Michael seriously escape from Lucille while you can!
Exactly, there are so many influencers that deserve to be reported for breaking the rules, it is driving me mad. And there is no way now she can even claim she didn't know the rules (which I didn't really believe anyway) after people called her out last time. The entitlement of influencers is unbelievable!

I havenā€™t heard her mention in a video that she has done anything on Skillshare ever...a pointless ad that has nothing to do with the video šŸ˜³

I havenā€™t heard her mention in a video that she has done anything on Skillshare ever...a pointless ad that has nothing to do with the video šŸ˜³
How else is she suppose to afford all her jigsaw puzzles and chocolate. In all seriousness though its sorta annoying that shes doing a sponsorship with a company that values learning and expanding your mind when shes shown time and time again that she has no interest in that. She would be perfectly content having no interest apart from friends and being completely unaware about what's happening in the real world. I would be very surprised if she ever paid attention to the news or had any strong politic opinions. Her lack of interest in important real world events really highlights her privilege. Obviously having privilege isn't inherently bad but she could use her platform to spread positive messages instead of just talking about what shes going to order at McDonalds. She has so much wasted potential

Exactly, there are so many influencers that deserve to be reported for breaking the rules, it is driving me mad. And there is no way now she can even claim she didn't know the rules (which I didn't really believe anyway) after people called her out last time. The entitlement of influencers is unbelievable!
She likes to play the ignorance card and pretends she doesn't know.
No one will call her out on this as her defence will most likely be "Why were you looking at my sister's page" and turn it back round to whoever mentions it rather than being honest for once in her life.

She is so entitled, like many YouTubers are. Lucille seems to think she is untouchable and if anyone ever says anything bad towards her, she is the victim and the innocent one. She needs to take a long hard look at her behaviour! I doubt she will though and her family don't give a tit enough to call her out on it as they like to inflate her ego too, especially her Mum.

Anyone think that Mukbang was the worst video to date? She must have better content than that!!!
That is her content. Food. Eating food. Gifted food from Cherryz. Then some pointless Xmas vlog, then back to food. She has no other content. She is stale and so not creative in the slightest. It is a wonder she has as many viewers as she does.

She will do anything for sponsors. She doesn't care, she is just thrilled no doubt to have been approached to include them in her video. She has zero clue about anything really..

How else is she suppose to afford all her jigsaw puzzles and chocolate. In all seriousness though its sorta annoying that shes doing a sponsorship with a company that values learning and expanding your mind when shes shown time and time again that she has no interest in that. She would be perfectly content having no interest apart from friends and being completely unaware about what's happening in the real world. I would be very surprised if she ever paid attention to the news or had any strong politic opinions. Her lack of interest in important real world events really highlights her privilege. Obviously having privilege isn't inherently bad but she could use her platform to spread positive messages instead of just talking about what shes going to order at McDonalds. She has so much wasted potential
She never wants to divert from her usual material. Food. What I eat in a day. More food. More puzzles. More complaining about being low on money whilst spending the money she is apparently doesn't have.
She is too scared to say anything to do with politics, social issues and so on, she doesn't want to have an opinion on anything important.
Her opinions only go as far as every single thing she stuffs in her face as amazing and her favourite.

She likes to play the ignorance card and pretends she doesn't know.
No one will call her out on this as her defence will most likely be "Why were you looking at my sister's page" and turn it back round to whoever mentions it rather than being honest for once in her life.

She is so entitled, like many YouTubers are. Lucille seems to think she is untouchable and if anyone ever says anything bad towards her, she is the victim and the innocent one. She needs to take a long hard look at her behaviour! I doubt she will though and her family don't give a tit enough to call her out on it as they like to inflate her ego too, especially her Mum.

That is her content. Food. Eating food. Gifted food from Cherryz. Then some pointless Xmas vlog, then back to food. She has no other content. She is stale and so not creative in the slightest. It is a wonder she has as many viewers as she does.

She will do anything for sponsors. She doesn't care, she is just thrilled no doubt to have been approached to include them in her video. She has zero clue about anything really..

She never wants to divert from her usual material. Food. What I eat in a day. More food. More puzzles. More complaining about being low on money whilst spending the money she is apparently doesn't have.
She is too scared to say anything to do with politics, social issues and so on, she doesn't want to have an opinion on anything important.
Her opinions only go as far as every single thing she stuffs in her face as amazing and her favourite.
Correct. Sheā€™ll say ā€œI didnā€™t knowā€ ā€œI wasnā€™t sureā€ ā€œthe rules are so confusing hereā€ then sheā€™ll cry about all the sacrifices sheā€™s made this year so all her little fans tell her how fantastic she is. Eating your dinner in your bed because your sister was pregnant isnā€™t a sacrifice. She cannot cope with any feedback that isnā€™t ā€œoh youā€™re so amazingā€ because she has been pandered to and unduly praised her entire life. I think sheā€™s really lucky to have a platform - itā€™s completely wasted on her as all she cares about is herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.