Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s one thing being scared of the dentist and another just not brushing your teeth!

I just don’t understand how anyone could let them get that bad. It would’ve taken a few years to get to the state they’re in now. If my teeth started looking at all bad I’d make changes ASAP!

Reactions: 4
moaning about his mess already wow

sorry im laugh thing at that tree thats what u get for expecting hands out not being funny its pathetic can spend money on matching kitchen stuff but not on an xmas tree there expensive but u can get some right bargains if u know where to look some people even give them away on fb for dead cheap idk if im mean for laugh thing lol

also notice how micheal isnt in that vlog clip bet she threw a tantrum and he went off to the bed room i get the sense things r not good already lol

ok last thing god she has an attitude '' i said open the box neat'' honestly i never really saw what other people have said about things being her way but its really shown in recent weeks

moaning about not having money but can get a canvas and photo frames ........... wtf

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Difference is, you guys brush your teeth and get check ups :)

Until covid hit, I was getting check ups every 6 months, like I've always done. I brush 2/3 x a day (used to be 4 or 5 x a day when I had braces)
I try to floss as often as I can and remember. Likewise with mouthwash.

Good oral hygiene is just something that comes natural? Also, as a kid I had quite a few fillings so that really knocked it into me to take care of my teeth.

I just don't know how someone (that is able and has the means to) just not be bothered to even try to brush their teeth or take care of them. I imagine it gets to a point where it gets so bad that someone doesn't see the point? I know he has mentioned he is scared or not keen of the dentist but, is anyone? I hope for his sake it is something he can work on gradually.
Maybe this sounds bad but I haven't been to a dentist since I was 17 (now I'm 22) but I've never had any problems! Besides a bit of sensitivity which I've always had, my teeth are really good. I brush usually 3 times a day and floss and I'm not into soda, alcohol or tea and coffee (sound fun don't I lol). Only recently I've felt like a gap is forming in the front of my bottom teeth and I do want to do something about that but still I have white teeth all in tact! Not going to a dentist isn't an excuse!

moaning about his mess already wow

sorry im laugh thing at that tree thats what u get for expecting hands out not being funny its pathetic can spend money on matching kitchen stuff but not on an xmas tree there expensive but u can get some right bargains if u know where to look some people even give them away on fb for dead cheap idk if im mean for laugh thing lol

also notice how micheal isnt in that vlog clip bet she threw a tantrum and he went off to the bed room i get the sense things r not good already lol

ok last thing god she has an attitude '' i said open the box neat'' honestly i never really saw what other people have said about things being her way but its really shown in recent weeks

moaning about not having money but can get a canvas and photo frames ........... wtf
But to be honest I did feel bad for her. If my parents had an attic of tress and I've just moved out and furnished the whole flat myself I'd be taking a tree if the offered it. That being said though, I don't see much of a problem with a titled tree. Especially under the circumstances, she's just moved in, has limited money and should just be looking forward to Christmas with her partner for the first time

Reactions: 3
Did anyone hear the part of her new video where she was joking about having to take the tree apart and redoing it because she forgot to press record, and Michael replies "Once again, it's a good thing you're cute". :sick:

Hahaha this is already an indication that he is getting fed up of her bad attitude but only puts up with it because he finds her physically attractive.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Haha I'm not done the vlog yet I got bored of the Christmas shopping clips and came here to see what was being said 😂 but is she serious! She's spent money on a massive canvas, photo frames and some storage boxes for Michael when she said she's already low on money?

• Haha
Hi, first post on this thread! I just had to comment because the way Lucille speaks to Michael is so snarky and snappy, guess the honeymoon period has ended. Lucille just let the guy go to bed 😂

Also, for someone who claims to be so good at saving money, why would you go and buy a tree that you’re planning on replacing next year when she could have just used something to slightly raise the tilted side of her parents tree? It just doesn’t make sense to make such a fuss about a Christmas tree to then go and spend double the price of her tree on some generic canvases.

Reactions: 10
Her dressed as a giant baby in her onesie really set the mood for today's video.

Also I'm not sure why but wouldn't be surprised if Michael was a furry.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yet again her priorities are all wrong.
She’s wasted so much money on home decor she definitely didn’t need. I hope Michael sees sense and leaves before it’s too late

Reactions: 8
My fiancé just watched the Christmas tree vlog with me and even he commented on the lack of chemistry between them and that's an observation from a man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
its honestly showing me more and more she clearly didnt have much saved in the first place like shes saying tbh

Michael is definitely sick of her, you can tell. All she does is moan at him or about something, I can see him moving back to his home town

Reactions: 9
i know he said in the comments about all couples arguing yes but they have not lived together for long they did not see each other so to me u should still be in the honey moon phase of it ?

unless hes lived there longer then shes said

Reactions: 5
i know he said in the comments about all couples arguing yes but they have not lived together for long they did not see each other so to me u should still be in the honey moon phase of it ?

unless hes lived there longer then shes said
All that fuss to put up a tree then did it at midnight and both seemed bored and miserable. No Xmas music, no drink not even a diluting juice while they did it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All that fuss to put up a tree then did it at midnight and both seemed bored and miserable. No Xmas music, no drink not even a diluting juice while they did it!
idk it just seemed really forced to me ? yeah that moment should have been really special xmas music in background hot chocolate messing about stuff u do when your young and just moved in together none of that i dont know it just felt odd to me

Living together should be exciting for them but seems like it’s a chore for them both.
And I think most couples would love putting up their first tree together, could be a cute memory but seems like neither one enjoyed it

• Heart
Did anyone hear the part of her new video where she was joking about having to take the tree apart and redoing it because she forgot to press record, and Michael replies "Once again, it's a good thing you're cute". :sick:

Hahaha this is already an indication that he is getting fed up of her bad attitude but only puts up with it because he finds her physically attractive.
The thing is the “cuteness” will wear off as they get further into the relationship and he’ll start getting really annoyed, I reckon

My fiancé just watched the Christmas tree vlog with me and even he commented on the lack of chemistry between them and that's an observation from a man 😂
maybe they thought being together us better than being alone 🥴 I know what I’d choose....

no diluting juice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just finishing watching the whole thing just wow 😂😂🤦‍♀️ Also someone moderating the comments again some random account

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.