Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Michael had a tv stand? They could have used that for the time being surely?
I get everyones version of having low/no money is different but I think when you have a following, you have to be a little more sensitive. This year has been awful for some - she could have viewers who’ve lost jobs and literally have no money. I know that’s not Lucilles fault per se but maybe not stress so much about money. What do you guys think?

Reactions: 8
“...don’t want to keep ya up any longer”
“what?”
“nothing”
“love you”
“love you”

weird conversation

Do they have argos in Inverness? they literally do same day delivery 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
“...don’t want to keep ya up any longer”
“what?”
“nothing”
“love you”
“love you”

weird conversation

Can they have argos in Inverness? they literally do same day delivery 😳
I think because Lucille hasn’t had a relationship before she has a lot to learn. Just because he adores her doesn’t mean it’s always going to get her way. It’s about compromise and if she loves him as she says she does, she’ll have to reciprocate that.
Saying I love you doesn’t smooth it over.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Surely Michael had a tv stand? They could have used that for the time being surely?
I get everyones version of having low/no money is different but I think when you have a following, you have to be a little more sensitive. This year has been awful for some - she could have viewers who’ve lost jobs and literally have no money. I know that’s not Lucilles fault per se but maybe not stress so much about money. What do you guys think?
Absolutely agree. There will be people who literally have nothing. Based on the comments most of her viewers seem about twelve but for a lot or people this will have been an awful year and so to say “I have no money” for sympathy and then go buy all that tat is just stupid.

Reactions: 6
Lots of furniture takes weeks to be delivered. Its quite normal especially at this time of year. If you buy good quality furniture not from ikea it often has to be made unless its sale stock.

Micheals teeth are shocking, most of those front teeth arent particularly saveable, esecially in someone who quite clearly neglects their teeth as he does. If you look at pictures from even 2018 they are okay. Thats boys gonna need some dentures!

As a dentist its rare to see that sort of quick decline, either in patients who completely neglect themselves, usually accompanied with mental health issues or patients who take a lot of drugs, sometimes alcoholics. Its not just diet alone.

I was thinking both natasha and lucille moved at a sinilar time, maybe they had some sort lf inheritance?

Reactions: 5
It seems strange that Michael hasn’t brought a single bit of furniture from his flat with him?
He had a sofa, bed, tv stand, probably a desk.. why has all that stuff been abandoned.

and why does it look like Lucille is buying everything? Are they not sharing the expense?

Reactions: 9
She has 0 common sense - I got my TV stand from a charity shop, its modern white with grey cupboards and silver handles - 0 scratches on it and it cost me £20 delivered by BHF ready assembled

Michael probably told his family about the move to Inverness and they tried to persuade him to stay and stay working at the family business as ultimately it will be good for his future.

This probably made him feel awkward and he won’t want to upset Lucille by making her think his family don’t like her etc, so he just left...and told his family when he secured the job that he wasn’t coming back.

That’s the only thing I can think of because why else would you leave everything behind? Unless it all belongs to his previous landlord which I doubt.

Kind of explains the Michael moving ‘sooner than expected’ facebook comment

Reactions: 1
god... the newest video is giving me uncomfortable vibes. michael looks so pissed off when putting up the tree, she could've picked a better time to do it

Reactions: 2
how does she not watch these things back while editing and cringe at herself? Can't believe the way she went on while talking about Michaels computer all over the floor

Reactions: 7
Michael is always drinking energy drinks or sugary drinks so I imagine he probably drinks quite a few throughout the day and just didn’t brush his teeth. I almost feel bad to judge though because it could be a mental health problem like depression or something. I hate the way Lucille talks to him and is always moaning at him and he really does try to please her. She strikes me as one of those butter won’t melt type of people.

Reactions: 6
Michael probably told his family about the move to Inverness and they tried to persuade him to stay and stay working at the family business as ultimately it will be good for his future.

This probably made him feel awkward and he won’t want to upset Lucille by making her think his family don’t like her etc, so he just left...and told his family when he secured the job that he wasn’t coming back.

That’s the only thing I can think of because why else would you leave everything behind? Unless it all belongs to his previous landlord which I doubt.

Kind of explains the Michael moving ‘sooner than expected’ facebook comment
I presumed Michael’s flat was rented as furnished? which is actually pretty common and I don’t understand why Lucille didn’t do that when she clearly has no money. No judgment on her lack of savings but again I just don’t think she’s thought this through. Like all the bills etc and the responsibility is clearly too much for her. She just wants to play house and have everyone tell her how great she is.

Reactions: 3
how does she not watch these things back while editing and cringe at herself? Can't believe the way she went on while talking about Michaels computer all over the floor
Her whole family I'm convinced are on the autistic spectrum n

Her whole family I'm convinced are on the autistic spectrum n
Also... that thumb nail looks awkward as anything and he's holding her the way my ex did and it soon became apparent how clingy and possessive he was! ugh.

Last edited:
Not watched the new vlog yet but reading some of the comments I think I'll give it a miss.

Sounds like more of the same.
Her wasting money on things that she doesn't need which will only be taken down in a few weeks, compared to getting things for their flat that they actually need. Sbe could have gone without a tree and some decorations but oh no, she can't do that.

(Just read another comment that she took the tree down to start again as she didn't press play?!) Wtf..

Next, i am thinking we had more of her talking down to him? Being bossy too, since it sounds like, from what I've read that he just wanted to go to bed but Miss Stroppy Pants got her own way again.
He is seeing the real her now, I wonder how long before he regrets his decision, not that he will ever admit it.
She is so controlling and will easily put on the water works to get her own way.

I'm assuming there was more of the fake lovey dovey moments that are so forced. They have zero chemistry and can't even pretend for the camera . They act more like siblings than partners.

Is that pretty much it? Did I miss anything.
I might watch it later if I have trouble falling asleep.

Not watched the new vlog yet but reading some of the comments I think I'll give it a miss.

Sounds like more of the same.
Her wasting money on things that she doesn't need which will only be taken down in a few weeks, compared to getting things for their flat that they actually need. Sbe could have gone without a tree and some decorations but oh no, she can't do that.

(Just read another comment that she took the tree down to start again as she didn't press play?!) Wtf..

Next, i am thinking we had more of her talking down to him? Being bossy too, since it sounds like, from what I've read that he just wanted to go to bed but Miss Stroppy Pants got her own way again.
He is seeing the real her now, I wonder how long before he regrets his decision, not that he will ever admit it.
She is so controlling and will easily put on the water works to get her own way.

I'm assuming there was more of the fake lovey dovey moments that are so forced. They have zero chemistry and can't even pretend for the camera . They act more like siblings than partners.

Is that pretty much it? Did I miss anything.
I might watch it later if I have trouble falling asleep.
idk if she was joking or she really thought she didnt press play but he looked pissed right off

yeah it was just odd it was nearly midnight or was midnight instead of waiting for a day there both off or an earlier time she had to have it done right there then no spark at all was boring that should have been a really speical memoment and it was just odd and cringe tbh

idk why i never really picked up on how bad their chemistry is before tended to skip the vlogs with him in it he werids me out idk why just a werid vibe i get but yh i kinda felt for him in that vlog she was so bossy and controling the vlog clip where she was talking about the xmas tree going wrong he was not in it so i bet she threw a strop then hes like duck this im going bed i think she needs to take a step back and realise what hes given up for her yes off his own back but its still allot to move away from your family etc i really think it is gonna turn into a controlling relationship

Reactions: 4
idk if she was joking or she really thought she didnt press play but he looked pissed right off

yeah it was just odd it was nearly midnight or was midnight instead of waiting for a day there both off or an earlier time she had to have it done right there then no spark at all was boring that should have been a really speical memoment and it was just odd and cringe tbh

idk why i never really picked up on how bad their chemistry is before tended to skip the vlogs with him in it he werids me out idk why just a werid vibe i get but yh i kinda felt for him in that vlog she was so bossy and controling the vlog clip where she was talking about the xmas tree going wrong he was not in it so i bet she threw a strop then hes like duck this im going bed i think she needs to take a step back and realise what hes given up for her yes off his own back but its still allot to move away from your family etc i really think it is gonna turn into a controlling relationship
I'm not surprised if he was pissed off.

Waiting until they were both off would have made sense, however she probably used the excuse of needing a video for YouTube and how much it means to her and that it had to be then.
It was like the time she wanted to watch Netflix but he sounded like he wanted to go to bed, but she didn't let him as she said they both had late starts so could watch it?
She is bossy, controlling and nasty.

Yeah, I've never been the biggest fan of his, however, in the clips I've seen I do feel sorry for him and actually feel more sorry for him as time goes on. People thought he was controlling of her, I think they were wrong, I used to think that too, but no. I was wrong to think that, she is the controlling bossy one.
She needs to realise that he did give up everything for her and that she should not treat people like that. YouTube is her thing, he is only on her videos as no one else wants to be and as a favour for her.

If this is what she is like in a 30 min video, what is she like the rest of the time? Absolute bloody nightmare! His family will watch the videos and see exactly what she is like.

She needs to change her behaviour or she runs the risk of losing him eventually. Her sense of entitlement is disgusting and her family (from what I've seen) really do pander to her and increase that sense of entitlement she has got going on.
Not to mention her minions who think she is amazing and can do no wrong.

Poor Michael and poor anyone who crosses her path or dares to open her eyes.

this is gonna sound so mean but they, as an entire family unit, make me feel genuinely ill.. theres something so unsettling about the whole lot of them and i can’t quite put my finger on it haha 😂

Reactions: 8
I'm not surprised if he was pissed off.

Waiting until they were both off would have made sense, however she probably used the excuse of needing a video for YouTube and how much it means to her and that it had to be then.
It was like the time she wanted to watch Netflix but he sounded like he wanted to go to bed, but she didn't let him as she said they both had late starts so could watch it?
She is bossy, controlling and nasty.

Yeah, I've never been the biggest fan of his, however, in the clips I've seen I do feel sorry for him and actually feel more sorry for him as time goes on. People thought he was controlling of her, I think they were wrong, I used to think that too, but no. I was wrong to think that, she is the controlling bossy one.
She needs to realise that he did give up everything for her and that she should not treat people like that. YouTube is her thing, he is only on her videos as no one else wants to be and as a favour for her.

If this is what she is like in a 30 min video, what is she like the rest of the time? Absolute bloody nightmare! His family will watch the videos and see exactly what she is like.

She needs to change her behaviour or she runs the risk of losing him eventually. Her sense of entitlement is disgusting and her family (from what I've seen) really do pander to her and increase that sense of entitlement she has got going on.
Not to mention her minions who think she is amazing and can do no wrong.

Poor Michael and poor anyone who crosses her path or dares to open her eyes.
I’m starting to think the same. I do think as time wears on, he’ll get fed up of her wanting her own way all the time. Don’t get he wrong our partners get on our nerves from time to time but not this early on. They should be so loved up and excited to have their first Christmas together.
He must be on his way home from working thinking what mood is Lucille going to be in?
Also, I know she moved in first but you can tell it’s HER flat not theirs. He’s just moved, let him sort his things and because you are living together he might want to put his own stamp on the flat

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.