Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting annoyed every time she says she is " soooo obsheshhhed" with something :rolleyes:.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even if she showers lots she gets home from work and puts on the same pyjamas and dressing gown every night. Someone said her bedroom probably smells of food because she puts that on the minute she gets in the door and then sleeps in it. Obviously despite asking why her bedroom might smell she ignored it.
that's true.

Reactions: 2
that's true.
I find it really gross. Is it normal to do that the second you get in from work? I’m currently WFH and in normal circumstances work pretty long day, I also hate pyjamas but she wears her work uniform all day then spends all evening in her dressing gown. I think it’s the cooking/eating in it I don’t like. I feel the same about eating in bed, no thank you.

Food looks disgusting😂

it genuinely shocks me how someone could let their teeth get so bad in just a few years!! He wasn’t bad looking before

Reactions: 10
I’m confused as how his teeth got so bad within such a short space of time. Did he just not brush his teeth at all? I can’t imagine energy drinks would do that with brushing.

Also, it looks like they just buy Costco cakes for the cafe and resell them lol rip off

The chips look like they aren't cooked properly in all the pics and everything has that pre bought grated cheese dumped all over it🤢

Food looks disgusting😂

it genuinely shocks me how someone could let their teeth get so bad in just a few years!! He wasn’t bad looking before
I agree, he is alright looking, looks like he needs a good wash but he's not hideous. But those teeth totally ruin him, he's only young as well!

Reactions: 3
I’m confused as how his teeth got so bad within such a short space of time. Did he just not brush his teeth at all? I can’t imagine energy drinks would do that with brushing.

Also, it looks like they just buy Costco cakes for the cafe and resell them lol rip off
yeah I noticed they sell Costco cakes. Such a joke 😂 can they not make their own Victoria sponge or a couple of cupcakes?

• Haha
It’s the 7th December and still not a single Christmas video from Lucille?
I know she works but I’m sure she could’ve found time within the last week to get a video up as this is prime time for influencers!!

Reactions: 1
I know she works but I’m sure she could’ve found time within the last week to get a video up as this is prime time for influencers!!
she’s probably too busy bossing michael around and taking advantage of his free meals from mcdonald’s

The food they serve at the cafe looks questionable af😭 View attachment 337623

View attachment 337629
5 years difference 😳
How??!!!!! It's such a shame aswell. Its so hard to reverse the damage of teeth

yeah I noticed they sell Costco cakes. Such a joke 😂 can they not make their own Victoria sponge or a couple of cupcakes?
Omg no way. That's so lazy! If they don't want to or can't bake then they should get the cakes and pastries in from an actual bakery 😐 that's what a lot of cafes do! And no offense to them but the cafe looks a bit tired, so you're not even paying for the experience of being in a nice place, the food should be top notch 😂

Didn't she say she was going to do some Christmas baking videos or did I imagine that? 👀

Last edited:
About his teeth, didn't he say it was energy drinks and just not going to dentist for check ups/when a problem occurred?
I might be wrong about the energy drinks, but I'm sure that was mentioned in a comment under one of her videos?

As for no videos from her, she is probably too busy making Michael do everything about the flat, bossing him around, breaking lockdown restrictions, getting Cherryz hauls/any other freebie she wants, suddenly deciding she isn't happy with her new tattoo and wanting it removed. Who knows, there is a list of endless possibilities 😂

I'm.guessing though she will say too busy working and spending time with Michael (aka bossing him about)..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing is I must admit I’m a bit of a fizzy drink fiend and have a bit of a weakness for energy drinks. However, my teeth have absolutely no issues and that’s not to say they never will but I think as long as you are taking care of them it should, in theory, be fine. I think he probably does skip brushing his teeth regularly.
FFD54F7A-03BB-4858-9014-071A6E5425A8.png

also regarding the café..
Baked potatoe with chees... I love the spelling!

Reactions: 8
The thing is I must admit I’m a bit of a fizzy drink fiend and have a bit of a weakness for energy drinks. However, my teeth have absolutely no issues and that’s not to say they never will but I think as long as you are taking care of them it should, in theory, be fine. I think he probably does skip brushing his teeth regularly.
View attachment 338338
also regarding the café..
Baked potatoe with chees... I love the spelling!
I'm the same, do enjoy an energy drink plus I have a non sleeping toddler so I need them often lol, but have no teeth issues. As long as you brush and floss and go to the dentist regularly they are ok ish really. He must have not picked up a brush in years!

Reactions: 5
I drink a lot of Pepsi and teeth are fine. I brush them regularly and have check ups at the dentist every year or two (probably not as often as you’re meant to but I don’t like going).
For his teeth to be as bad as they are he must’ve not brushed them for over a year. It’s actually minging when you think about it. They wouldn’t have gone like that over night

• Sick
I'm the same, do enjoy an energy drink plus I have a non sleeping toddler so I need them often lol, but have no teeth issues. As long as you brush and floss and go to the dentist regularly they are ok ish really. He must have not picked up a brush in years!
I drink a lot of Pepsi and teeth are fine. I brush them regularly and have check ups at the dentist every year or two (probably not as often as you’re meant to but I don’t like going).
For his teeth to be as bad as they are he must’ve not brushed them for over a year. It’s actually minging when you think about it. They wouldn’t have gone like that over night
Difference is, you guys brush your teeth and get check ups :)

Until covid hit, I was getting check ups every 6 months, like I've always done. I brush 2/3 x a day (used to be 4 or 5 x a day when I had braces)
I try to floss as often as I can and remember. Likewise with mouthwash.

Good oral hygiene is just something that comes natural? Also, as a kid I had quite a few fillings so that really knocked it into me to take care of my teeth.

I just don't know how someone (that is able and has the means to) just not be bothered to even try to brush their teeth or take care of them. I imagine it gets to a point where it gets so bad that someone doesn't see the point? I know he has mentioned he is scared or not keen of the dentist but, is anyone? I hope for his sake it is something he can work on gradually.

Difference is, you guys brush your teeth and get check ups :)

Until covid hit, I was getting check ups every 6 months, like I've always done. I brush 2/3 x a day (used to be 4 or 5 x a day when I had braces)
I try to floss as often as I can and remember. Likewise with mouthwash.

Good oral hygiene is just something that comes natural? Also, as a kid I had quite a few fillings so that really knocked it into me to take care of my teeth.

I just don't know how someone (that is able and has the means to) just not be bothered to even try to brush their teeth or take care of them. I imagine it gets to a point where it gets so bad that someone doesn't see the point? I know he has mentioned he is scared or not keen of the dentist but, is anyone? I hope for his sake it is something he can work on gradually.
I agree totally that fillings really do make you realise how important it is. It’s a shame he left it too late and now he’s going to need a hell of a lot more than a filling or two!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.