Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And of course she's such a baby she can't possibly clean with a sore tummy yet she can eat a huge piece of chocolate cake and half a box of chocolate biscuits!

Her new what I eat in a day I'm watching it right now but I have to keep skipping through the skillshare ad. I was on 5:20 skipped to 6:00 still going on about it.

Skill share isn't classes its just watching videos on certain subjects. I know there might be some useful ones like learn a language.
I've seen many youtubers advertise it and they talk like if you use skillshare you will become a genius at whatever it is. It's only watching some videos and you might pick up some tips. I'm sure there is ones on gardening or whatever but you won't become a master gardener by watching.

Had to keep skipping. Couldn't listen to her 😂

It is good to see her cooking more.
I think she knew she would have to start to learn.

There is a new cadbury mini eggs bar out in the uk. I seen many times on Instagram. Then I seen it was out the other day. Was wondering does lucille know. Mini eggs was her thing. She was obsessed about them.
she's obsessed with all chocolate. All food in fact

Reactions: 4
And of course she's such a baby she can't possibly clean with a sore tummy yet she can eat a huge piece of chocolate cake and half a box of chocolate biscuits!

she's obsessed with all chocolate. All food in fact
Jeeez! I never watched it so i didn't know that was her excuse.
I wonder if she has ever hoovered before, even at home. Even her own room? Yeah she has such a sore stomach but it sounds like she still managed to stuff herself with chocolate.

Eeewww not that chocolate cake from the cherryz haul? Each to their own and if she likes it, fair enough, but I wonder if she actually dislikes any food? Apart from fruit and veg.
Everything she eats and drinks is her favourite. How she loves it and so on.

This was a few months ago but remember the biscuits her dad bought and she had like 3 or 4 before anyone else had the chance to get them? You just shouldn't do that unless you know the others don't like them or they are actually yours.

She can do that all she likes now. Comes across as very selfish and greedy.

Reactions: 2
wonder why micheal did not go and visit ?
Maybe he did but they didn't want to film since she knows they would get backlash. I'm sure she Still sees her family but knows not to film or mention it. I do think her family will be relieved that they don't have a camera shoved in their face every day.

As for Michael, he is in a high Tier area (3 or 4?) and she is in Tier 1 and they do mention that in different Tier areas travelling should not happen between the different areas as it is dangerous. Even though he is part of her extended household, it would still be stupid for them to meet.

• Heart
Maybe he did but they didn't want to film since she knows they would get backlash. I'm sure she Still sees her family but knows not to film or mention it. I do think her family will be relieved that they don't have a camera shoved in their face every day.

As for Michael, he is in a high Tier area (3 or 4?) and she is in Tier 1 and they do mention that in different Tier areas travelling should not happen between the different areas as it is dangerous. Even though he is part of her extended household, it would still be stupid for them to meet.
No she’s perfectly entitled to still see Michael. It’s a valid exemption to the laws restricting travel. Using public transport isn’t recommended but they are absolutely fine to visit each other. It’s her family she can’t see but I suspect she has been. The fact that someone told her it was wrong and she still posted the video shows she couldn’t care less.

she’s never done any chores or any real cooking as far as I can see and I suspect she won’t bother putting in any effort on either. Let’s say she worked 9-5 five days a week - she’d still have more time than most people to learn to cook and to film some decent content. She seems to like YouTube so it’s a shame she won’t accept any advice. Her mum’s constant praise means she won’t listen to anything except people falling over themselves to tell her she’s amazing.

• Heart
No she’s perfectly entitled to still see Michael. It’s a valid exemption to the laws restricting travel. Using public transport isn’t recommended but they are absolutely fine to visit each other. It’s her family she can’t see but I suspect she has been. The fact that someone told her it was wrong and she still posted the video shows she couldn’t care less.

she’s never done any chores or any real cooking as far as I can see and I suspect she won’t bother putting in any effort on either. Let’s say she worked 9-5 five days a week - she’d still have more time than most people to learn to cook and to film some decent content. She seems to like YouTube so it’s a shame she won’t accept any advice. Her mum’s constant praise means she won’t listen to anything except people falling over themselves to tell her she’s amazing.
Ah ok. I just heard yesterday on the radio (it was a local Scottish radio channel) that Jason Leitch did not advise it as much as people may disagree with it due to the risks. But since it is still technically allowed, she won't give a thought about something like a pandemic get in her way.

Her Mum's praise is ridiculous. And the OTT reaction when she filmed her receiving gifts. Sounded so false and dramatic.
Her Mum, as nice as she may come across as, has fuelled Lucille's entitlement and lazy nature. See how long she lasts without doing any routine house work or things like that.

• Heart
Ah ok. I just heard yesterday on the radio (it was a local Scottish radio channel) that Jason Leitch did not advise it as much as people may disagree with it due to the risks. But since it is still technically allowed, she won't give a thought about something like a pandemic get in her way.

Her Mum's praise is ridiculous. And the OTT reaction when she filmed her receiving gifts. Sounded so false and dramatic.
Her Mum, as nice as she may come across as, has fuelled Lucille's entitlement and lazy nature. See how long she lasts without doing any routine house work or things like that.
Yeah travelling to/from different tiers constantly is probably slightly higher risk but you could go to the supermarket every day etc and so my view is that if the regulations allow it it’s fine. Now it’s done by local authority they need certain exempt poi’s because a lot of people could be five mins away from their extended household but due to the way it’s divided be in v different tiers. So if she sees Michael I have absolutely no problem with that. Would make sense for her to go to him so he can avoid public transport though.

Agreed! Yes it’s good that she’s got a car and a flat and job but her mum acts as though these are amazing achievements that she’s had to battle serious disadvantages to get. She comes from a middle class family, seems fairly intelligent and has no lack of opportunities. Her parents seem nice but you’re right that they encourage her sense of entitlement and poor attitude. Imagine trying to do her appraisal at work!

She doesn’t come from a middle class family. She comes from a working class family. Their socio-economic status is definitely working class.
Nothing wrong with that might I add! The majority of people are working class!

Reactions: 6
Yeah travelling to/from different tiers constantly is probably slightly higher risk but you could go to the supermarket every day etc and so my view is that if the regulations allow it it’s fine. Now it’s done by local authority they need certain exempt poi’s because a lot of people could be five mins away from their extended household but due to the way it’s divided be in v different tiers. So if she sees Michael I have absolutely no problem with that. Would make sense for her to go to him so he can avoid public transport though.

Agreed! Yes it’s good that she’s got a car and a flat and job but her mum acts as though these are amazing achievements that she’s had to battle serious disadvantages to get. She comes from a middle class family, seems fairly intelligent and has no lack of opportunities. Her parents seem nice but you’re right that they encourage her sense of entitlement and poor attitude. Imagine trying to do her appraisal at work!
Would make sense, but she doesn't seem to have much. She is still seeing her family no doubt. People who don't follow the rules and regulations really anger me. So selfish and ignorant. But not gonna get into that here lol.

Haha. Oh man, that will be fun for her boss to do.
I did notice that if it wasn't caught on film, she would always make a point of saying that her Mum told her how proud of her she is. Or that Michael told her that their Mum told him. She is going to get a shock in the real world when not everyone wants to be her friend, or they maybe see through her BS in person and call her out on it there and then.

Reactions: 2
Would make sense, but she doesn't seem to have much. She is still seeing her family no doubt. People who don't follow the rules and regulations really anger me. So selfish and ignorant. But not gonna get into that here lol.

Haha. Oh man, that will be fun for her boss to do.
I did notice that if it wasn't caught on film, she would always make a point of saying that her Mum told her how proud of her she is. Or that Michael told her that their Mum told him. She is going to get a shock in the real world when not everyone wants to be her friend, or they maybe see through her BS in person and call her out on it there and then.
the mums weird anyway. The histrionic sobbing reactions to every card and gift. Come on!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what's it all about though? It's weird.
Honestly? I have no idea. It was really embarrassing tbh. Why fillm it? Keep somethings private.
Then all of a sudden, her Mum just didn't want to be filmed anymore, apart from that odd Spicey Jelly Bean challenge where it was really just Lucille trying different flavours.

Reactions: 3
Honestly? I have no idea. It was really embarrassing tbh. Why fillm it? Keep somethings private.
Then all of a sudden, her Mum just didn't want to be filmed anymore, apart from that odd Spicey Jelly Bean challenge where it was really just Lucille trying different flavours.
yup really odd all round

you know I think if Michael moves in they'll split .. they'll be under each others ' feet as NO space in that tiny flat

yup really odd all round

you know I think if Michael moves in they'll split .. they'll be under each others ' feet as NO space in that tiny flat
Yes, that is a highly likely.
She might just be wanting him to move in so he will do all the cleaning, cooking and general house work as she seems to be the boss in that relationship.

I definitely don’t get why her Mum is SO PROUD! Obviously you love your child regardless but Lucille has done nothing to be proud off 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I definitely don’t get why her Mum is SO PROUD! Obviously you love your child regardless but Lucille has done nothing to be proud off 🤷🏻‍♀️
They are an odd little family.
Lucille hasn't had to overcome any disadvantages or struggles that I am aware of, she is just doing what many do, yet they don't get praise heaped on them. It is bizarre.

yup really odd all round

i think they’ll split after a few months. He’ll be homesick and missing his family and will be working somewhere definitely worse than a nice family cafe.
He’ll end up doing all the cooking, washing, cleaning. And after a while the novelty will wear off and they’ll realise they’re not well suited.

i think the flat is big enough for 2 people generally but not for two people brand new to living together if that makes sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.