Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen mentioned up above about a Christmas tree. Completely forgot about that. She should be getting a Christmas tree too. I was watching the cherryz haul video. She was talking about not having a sofa or TV and being able to watch Christmas movies. She said she could have a hot chocolate.

This is the time of the year people love to get cosy on the sofa. Not lucille 😂
I think it's a shame she hadn't sorted a tv sofa before.

I feel a bit bad for her cause she hasn't those things. She really should have saved for a sofa and tv. Have had them moving in.
This is the perfect time at Christmas to curl up on the sofa watching Christmas movies all cosy with her hot chocolate. A Christmas tree lit up. She can't do this. This is the time she could have especially used those items.

Reactions: 2
I seen mentioned up above about a Christmas tree. Completely forgot about that. She should be getting a Christmas tree too. I was watching the cherryz haul video. She was talking about not having a sofa or TV and being able to watch Christmas movies. She said she could have a hot chocolate.

I feel a bit bad for her cause she hasn't those things. She really should have saved for a sofa and tv. Have had them moving in.
This is the perfect time at Christmas to curl up on the sofa watching Christmas movies all cosy with her hot chocolate. A Christmas tree lit up. She can't do this. This is the time she could have especially used those items.
thats what she got so defensive about as the person in comments said you clearly did not save like you said otherwise you would have this stuff before hand she saids its on the way but to me why not just go somewhere like ikea and pick it up there and then if you have the money it just does not make sense why go without a tv its hard enough living on your own and having no internet why deprive yourself of a tv

Reactions: 3
The sofa I understand (a little bit) but why doesn’t she have a tv yet?? That’s not something that takes ages to be delivered she could buy it in a shop there and then.

im sure she’ll buy a Christmas tree and a few over priced decorations

Reactions: 1
i also notice the comments in reply to luciles one about the sofa has more thumbs up and hers actually has none it saids a lot really and people clearly agree with the comment as no ones jumped to her defense either
I am glad it has (I haven't seen the video it is under so I'm pleased people agree with what was said) I'm surprised people haven't jumped to her defense yet. She plays the poor me routine very well i think, certainly fools many people.

She is stupid and ignorant, she has no idea about what goes on in the real world and by her being more concerned about matching kitchen items than a sofa, that sums her up.

I am not saying she had to go and spend loads on a sofa, but surely get a second hand one that is decent and still has use in it? She says she is waiting for that one to become available but the seller is needing to find one first? BS. Or it sounds weird anyway. It is like she is trying to play house but actually has no idea what to do. As for saving, what she said and her actions now don't go together. You think a sofa would be a priority? Surely? Yet has no money saved for that.. hmm..

Oh BTW, has she eventually got her Internet working I assume or did she sneak round to her parents again to use their WIFI? Not that for one second i think she won't still go round to theirs even if her WIFI was working.

Reactions: 5
Is this work friend the same guy? I thought it was a different one.

does she have any girl friends?
No, she doesn’t like friends. Which I think we all now realise is code for “people don’t like me”. There were two nice girls she’d often show in her vlogs but they’ve disappeared.

If that's the case, I'm guessing she wants Michael to jump in on the comments again and be possessive like before. I doubt she would be happy with comments like that directed to Michael if he was the YouTuber and people were saying the girl in his video should basically be his gf. Lucille would flip out. Shows how little respect she has for him and she knows he won't leave her. She is very controlling in that aspect, knows Michael adores her and thinks she can do what she wants and treat him like rubbish at times and he won't stray..

Aww nice to chat with you and everyone too :)
The criticism I've seen towards her is very fair and actually i wish someone who actually knows her would take her aside and pull her up on her attitude and behaviour. Its a shame she doesn't check out this forum as I think it would open her eyes to the fact that people are not fooled by her and actually she isn't that great of a person. She needs to change, and pronto. However she would probably claim how unfair we were being to her.
I think she maybe does! Didn’t she and Laura do a video about a thread her mum “stumbled on” online? I think she’s probs worried people would have their eyes opened if they saw anything. I don’t think anyone here is nasty. I’ve said a few times I thought she was a nice girl but I feel like her attitude is poor and her content is so low effort. Plus she’s so defensive and I think quite rude to anyone who gives her any advice.

No, she doesn’t like friends. Which I think we all now realise is code for “people don’t like me”. There were two nice girls she’d often show in her vlogs but they’ve disappeared.

I think she maybe does! Didn’t she and Laura do a video about a thread her mum “stumbled on” online? I think she’s probs worried people would have their eyes opened if they saw anything. I don’t think anyone here is nasty. I’ve said a few times I thought she was a nice girl but I feel like her attitude is poor and her content is so low effort. Plus she’s so defensive and I think quite rude to anyone who gives her any advice.
About the other friends, that girls disappeared. Idk their names bur even before covid, they hadn't been in videos for so long.

Yeah, her mum "stumbled on" a thread as she was trying to find the video where she introduces Michael to the world, which is odd, as I thought you would just go on her YouTube page instead.

Nope, not seen any nasty comments towards her. They are honest comments calling her out on her BS, but not nasty.
It would be interesting if she ever did a video that some do where they read through these threads and try to dispute it. She couldn't though, as what we have said is all true. Her videos are very low content material. Same old food videos or Cherryz hauls but nothing exciting. Scotland is a beautiful place, she should use that to her advantage and film that, but no. She would rather continue the usual rubbish.

I used to think she was nice and down to earth but recently my eyes have been opened and I see a nasty malicious side to her.

Reactions: 4
It seems weird that neither Laura or Lucille (I don’t know about Daniel or Natasha) are able to maintain friendships. I’ve never ever heard they have friends over at their house either.
Seems weird to me that a whole family struggle

It seems weird that neither Laura or Lucille (I don’t know about Daniel or Natasha) are able to maintain friendships. I’ve never ever heard they have friends over at their house either.
Seems weird to me that a whole family struggle
most of the time when people say they dont liek having friends or dont get on with a certain gender its because there actually quite bitchy people and people dont like them

it is odd how she has no friends apart from guys though

most of the time when people say they dont liek having friends or dont get on with a certain gender its because there actually quite bitchy people and people dont like them

it is odd how she has no friends apart from guys though
they strike me as the type of girls that say “I never get on with girls, just like boys better etc” or “girls are just super bitchy”.

those type of people usually are the worst for bitchiness

Scottlands on lock down apperently what will she do ? So she can not upload as if she does that will show her breaking rules going to her mums

I think she does have wifi at her flat now because in the vlog on her week off she said the engineer was coming in a few days.

Scottlands on lock down apperently what will she do ? So she can not upload as if she does that will show her breaking rules going to her mums
No, the lockdown is just England. But it’s only on the islands you’re allowed to be inside someone’s home so she still can’t to go to her parents or have them round

No we're not :)
England is.
Some parts of Scotland are moving to Tier 4 on Friday. (Not where Lucille stays, I think she is Tier 1)

Anyway, she doesn't care. She has her own rules and will break them continously. She does not social distance. She will no doubt still be popping round to her family and Natasha's. Michael is in a Tier 3 or 4 location i think?, He will then be travelling up to see her regardless of what the government says.

They are potential xovid spreaders yet she has the audacity to cry crocodile tears when she gets called out on her tit. That girl 😡

No we're not :)
England is.
Some parts of Scotland are moving to Tier 4 on Friday. (Not where Lucille stays, I think she is Tier 1)

Anyway, she doesn't care. She has her own rules and will break them continously. She does not social distance. She will no doubt still be popping round to her family and Natasha's. Michael is in a Tier 3 location, he will then be travelling up to see her regardless of what the government says.

They are potential xovid spreaders yet she has the audacity to cry crocodile tears when she gets called out on her tit. That girl 😡
ah sorry guys i literally only turned sky news as it was finishing and the presenter was saying a lock down like england so just assumed it was yeah she will just do what she wants anyway i dont think shes mentally made for youtube can not handle anything that is not kissing her arse

ah sorry guys i literally only turned sky news as it was finishing and the presenter was saying a lock down like england so just assumed it was yeah she will just do what she wants anyway i dont think shes mentally made for youtube can not handle anything that is not kissing her arse
No need to apologise!

To be honest, I am shocked she is still doing YouTube. It is hardly like her videos are riveting and she has passion for it.
It is always what I eat in a day, or hauls or let's pack my kitchen cupboards. 😴
I'm sure no one requests those videos, just says they do to make herself seem popular online. Pathetic.

Reactions: 4
No need to apologise!

To be honest, I am shocked she is still doing YouTube. It is hardly like her videos are riveting and she has passion for it.
It is always what I eat in a day, or hauls or let's pack my kitchen cupboards. 😴
I'm sure no one requests those videos, just says they do to make herself seem popular online. Pathetic.
I think she clearly has some “fans” so could probably do quite well if she put some thought into her content. I love Grackle and I think Hannah Marling is pretty good. They both do some simple but effective videos and seem like nice girls. I think people make decent money from it but she’s just very lazy and low energy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.