Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new what I eat in a day I'm watching it right now but I have to keep skipping through the skillshare ad. I was on 5:20 skipped to 6:00 still going on about it.

Skill share isn't classes its just watching videos on certain subjects. I know there might be some useful ones like learn a language.
I've seen many youtubers advertise it and they talk like if you use skillshare you will become a genius at whatever it is. It's only watching some videos and you might pick up some tips. I'm sure there is ones on gardening or whatever but you won't become a master gardener by watching.

Had to keep skipping. Couldn't listen to her 😂

It is good to see her cooking more.
I think she knew she would have to start to learn.

There is a new cadbury mini eggs bar out in the uk. I seen many times on Instagram. Then I seen it was out the other day. Was wondering does lucille know. Mini eggs was her thing. She was obsessed about them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I just skimmed through the what i eat video.. why was the skillshare ad like 5-6 minutes?? No one realistically is going to watch that.

I think she is trying her best with cooking honestly. Apart from the spaghetti on top of the mince it looked good.
I think she’s definitely making an effort to be healthier in those videos with the grapes and healthy lunch.

Reactions: 1
how does she eat so much in one day?! No way after ALL that she was feeling hungry again later. Jacket potato and pasta.. and bagel.. carb overload!!

Reactions: 4
I’m in a different mind to some of you about the Daniel thing. I don’t mind that Lucille didn’t address it and just said something like ‘I don’t control his views’ and left it at that. She didn’t ask for it to be an issue in her life and why should she be forced to address an issue that she didn’t start? I think if anyone has a problem then take it up with Daniel but Lucille has a right to not be dragged into it.
Like I said previously, she obviously cannot control what he posts and maybe she didn't have to say anything about it, but it did show her familiar pattern of never really getting off that fence she sits on. She never speaks up or out about important issues, or if she has, it is minimal. I vaguely remember her speaking briefly about BLM but that was it and I think it was only because other people questioned why she had not mentioned it.

She rarely wants to rock the boat or seem anything other than the obviously fake nicey nicey act she is portraying. Her choice of course, but I just can't with her anymore. So many things irritate me about her.

Which takes me to her new video? Reading the comments it was another what I eat in a day?

WOW how original. I bet that was exciting. I am guessing she had a bagel or scrambled eggs for breakfast?
I see she made spag bol? Well least she is trying. I wonder if she just tries cooking for the vudeos or if she does that more than once a week? Or however many times she films those types of videos.

And she had an add for skillshare? I don't see how that is relevant to her? Unless I am missing something? I can't stand when YouTubers jist do any old adverts or sponsors when they have no interest in what they are promoting.

I just skimmed through the what i eat video.. why was the skillshare ad like 5-6 minutes?? No one realistically is going to watch that.

I think she is trying her best with cooking honestly. Apart from the spaghetti on top of the mince it looked good.
I think she’s definitely making an effort to be healthier in those videos with the grapes and healthy lunch.
I think she is trying her best. But that’s quite worrying if that’s her best at age 22! It’s watery because she cooked everything in the wrong order and she bought 20% beef and didn’t drain it. Honestly can’t understand why she didn’t do some basic cooking with her mum before she moved out. Massive amount of carbs again which would explain why she always claims to be feeling ill.

The ad just seems so forced. Do you think she actually used it or just pretends for the ad?

I think she is trying her best. But that’s quite worrying if that’s her best at age 22! It’s watery because she cooked everything in the wrong order and she bought 20% beef and didn’t drain it. Honestly can’t understand why she didn’t do some basic cooking with her mum before she moved out. Massive amount of carbs again which would explain why she always claims to be feeling ill.

The ad just seems so forced. Do you think she actually used it or just pretends for the ad?
Urgh sounds vile.
She should have got less % mince for starters and learned to cook. But her Mum's macaroni looks watery so maybe she is used to that?
She claims to be feeling ill and maybe she is, but many people have suggested her diet then she says she doesn't eat that way all.the time, if that was the case surely in her videos we would see more healthy eating than what she always films? Or even occasionally?

I think she just pretends for the ad.

Reactions: 5
I’m honestly baffled at how someone gets to 22 and can’t make spaghetti bolagnese (I can’t spell it I’m going to be honest lol it’s the word that always catches me out). I have a friend who got to 18 without knowing how to make a cup of tea and it’s honestly worrying how people get to that point in their life with 0 common sense or life knowledge.

Reactions: 6
I’m honestly baffled at how someone gets to 22 and can’t make spaghetti bolagnese (I can’t spell it I’m going to be honest lol it’s the word that always catches me out). I have a friend who got to 18 without knowing how to make a cup of tea and it’s honestly worrying how people get to that point in their life with 0 common sense or life knowledge.
I agree. It's basic skills.
It is baffling that she can't even cook basic things. Good for her for trying, but it seems to be she moved out without any preparations and it is so bizarre.

Reactions: 7
maybe... she could get on skill share and learn to cook... who knew using the app you are paid to promote could help.

I do have to say it looks like she is trying and eat 3 vegetables (mushrooms carrot and cucumber), got to be an all time record

as for the carb overload... i think most people at least eat a small amount of carbs with most meals. would be nice to see her do a salad or veggies on the side.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
maybe... she could get on skill share and learn to cook... who knew using the app you are paid to promote could help.

I do have to say it looks like she is trying and eat 3 vegetables (mushrooms carrot and cucumber), got to be an all time record

as for the carb overload... i think most people at least eat a small amount of carbs with most meals. would be nice to see her do a salad or veggies on the side.
Haha exactly! I know plenty people who aren’t great at cooking or don’t enjoy it at all - one of my friends hates it and is pretty useless but she loves ironing and I find that weird! I think Lucille’s issue is they she has no adult skills at all. And she won’t bother to try to find out. She’ll just carry on doing what she pleases and being defensive/passive aggressive to anyone who tries to offer advice in the comments. It doesn’t help that she’s incredibly fussy and lazy. Saying things like “how often do you have to hoover” makes her sound like a child.
I don’t think she’s spontaneous so I’m of the view that the move was planned but then the thing that makes me doubt there is that surely there’d have been good opportunities for content with “learning to go cook” etc?

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s spontaneous so I’m of the view that the move was planned but then the thing that makes me doubt there is that surely there’d have been good opportunities for content with “learning to go cook” etc?
exactly, surely that could also help her get some sponsership kinda stuff too. and more interesting than her face saying 'went to work' came home cleaned up stacked my freezer etc...
I noticed she also never showed any freezer foods she got in hauls incase of backlash

Reactions: 3

Haha who knew it could come in useful!

Thats the thing, she often says she doesn't eat like this all the time, which is up to her, and that she does eat fruit and more veg than we see, but wouldn't it have been shown in more videos by now if that was the case and her not so healthy days would be less seen? Maybe I'm wrong.

Haha exactly! I know plenty people who aren’t great at cooking or don’t enjoy it at all - one of my friends hates it and is pretty useless but she loves ironing and I find that weird! I think Lucille’s issue is they she has no adult skills at all. And she won’t bother to try to find out. She’ll just carry on doing what she pleases and being defensive/passive aggressive to anyone who tries to offer advice in the comments. It doesn’t help that she’s incredibly fussy and lazy. Saying things like “how often do you have to hoover” makes her sound like a child.
You're right about the adult skills.
I mean I think I'm doing a poor effort for adulting and I'm almost 32! But I also like to think i had slightly more awareness of the world at her age than she clearly does. We all have different strengths and things we are good at or not so good at, but Lucille has put hers online for all to see and she cannot get all defensive when people offer polite constructive criticism.

Wait, she asked about the hoovering? Jeeez!

I don't know if it was as planned as she said as wouldn't she have money saved for a sofa? If she has been saving as much as she said? Whereas it was suddenly announced and seems so unprepared?

Reactions: 2
She could get one of those hello fresh deals or do “cooking from scratch for a week videos” or even “mum teaches me family Mac and cheese recipe” videos..

it would provide some content

Haha who knew it could come in useful!

Thats the thing, she often says she doesn't eat like this all the time, which is up to her, and that she does eat fruit and more veg than we see, but wouldn't it have been shown in more videos by now if that was the case and her not so healthy days would be less seen? Maybe I'm wrong.

You're right about the adult skills.
I mean I think I'm doing a poor effort for adulting and I'm almost 32! But I also like to think i had slightly more awareness of the world at her age than she clearly does. We all have different strengths and things we are good at or not so good at, but Lucille has put hers online for all to see and she cannot get all defensive when people offer polite constructive criticism.

Wait, she asked about the hoovering? Jeeez!

I don't know if it was as planned as she said as wouldn't she have money saved for a sofa? If she has been saving as much as she said? Whereas it was suddenly announced and seems so unprepared?
Exactly. And when she’s done “healthy eating” challenges she doesn’t know what most of the things are let alone eaten them before. Watching her try to cut an avocado was painful. I wish she’d just admit she eats heaps of tit and that’s what makes her feel ill but she’s so defensive about it. Ages ago someone left a really nice comment (they seemed so nervous and sweet and about 12) and she was so aggressive with her response! “The doctor said what I eat is absolutely fine actually!” “Keep your opinions to yourself” etc. No chance any doctor has said this to her.

Yes, she said to Michael “how often do I need to Hoover” and laughed as though this is somehow cute. It’s really not.

I don’t think she’s very spontaneous and I can’t see her just deciding to suddenly move out, even if there was a row. Given what she said in her Q&A and what she’s said since about saving/what she can afford etc I’d guess she’d saved about £3k. For the three bedroom house she wants she’d need (at the moment, and suspect it won’t change any time soon) about £50k. Even with Michael paying half it would take her another 15 years to save for that. I think she had absolutely no clue how mortgages etc worked and having now looked into it has discovered it‘s not an option. She was always so rude about people who rent, calling it a waste of money etc which I found weird as I think Natasha said she rents? She said she’d never rent but now she’s found out she can’t get what she wants she’s basically gone back on everything she said on that topic. It’s her sense of entitlement all over.

She could get one of those hello fresh deals or do “cooking from scratch for a week videos” or even “mum teaches me family Mac and cheese recipe” videos..

it would provide some content
Exactly! Get viewers to send you recipes, do some meal subscription boxes etc. But no, it’ll be pasta and freezer food and nastiness to anyone who suggests she might want to eat a bit better.

her diet is so bad she is going to kill herself slowly her insides must be screwed pretty much

Reactions: 1
Exactly. And when she’s done “healthy eating” challenges she doesn’t know what most of the things are let alone eaten them before. Watching her try to cut an avocado was painful. I wish she’d just admit she eats heaps of tit and that’s what makes her feel ill but she’s so defensive about it. Ages ago someone left a really nice comment (they seemed so nervous and sweet and about 12) and she was so aggressive with her response! “The doctor said what I eat is absolutely fine actually!” “Keep your opinions to yourself” etc. No chance any doctor has said this to her.

Yes, she said to Michael “how often do I need to Hoover” and laughed as though this is somehow cute. It’s really not.

I don’t think she’s very spontaneous and I can’t see her just deciding to suddenly move out, even if there was a row. Given what she said in her Q&A and what she’s said since about saving/what she can afford etc I’d guess she’d saved about £3k. For the three bedroom house she wants she’d need (at the moment, and suspect it won’t change any time soon) about £50k. Even with Michael paying half it would take her another 15 years to save for that. I think she had absolutely no clue how mortgages etc worked and having now looked into it has discovered it‘s not an option. She was always so rude about people who rent, calling it a waste of money etc which I found weird as I think Natasha said she rents? She said she’d never rent but now she’s found out she can’t get what she wants she’s basically gone back on everything she said on that topic. It’s her sense of entitlement all over.

Exactly! Get viewers to send you recipes, do some meal subscription boxes etc. But no, it’ll be pasta and freezer food and nastiness to anyone who suggests she might want to eat a bit better.
You can see her rudeness and her malicious side coming out more now. It is like she knows her 12 year old fans won't desert her, and if anyone calls her out on her BS, they are suddenly the nasty ones.

Unless she lied to the Doctor about what she eats as that is the only way they would say it was OK.

She is full of it. She opens her mouth and tit just spills out. She is not cut out for being a YouTuber as she cannot handle any polite criticism ar all. Surprised she hasn't turned her comments off.

She is fake, full of crap and nasty. I can see her being the type to get her minions to bully anyone online who says anything negative about her. She is so infuriating.

I don't know, I think Natasha rented, but I don't know about the new house they have got.
But Lucille, she didn't think. She could have even said she thought about it and decided to rent but I guess she forgets what she says as she lies so much. Her sense of entitlement is disgusting, her family have fueled that too. She is allowed (in her head) to be rude to anyone, yet if anyone says anything other than praise, she flips out.

It is a shame she doesn't read this forum as I would hope it would open her eyes a bit but even then, she would play victim.

As for Hello Fresh only way she would do that would be if she got sponsored by them. I doubt she would even bother to look into it, if she even knows what it is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.