Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she clearly has some “fans” so could probably do quite well if she put some thought into her content. I love Grackle and I think Hannah Marling is pretty good. They both do some simple but effective videos and seem like nice girls. I think people make decent money from it but she’s just very lazy and low energy.
Grackle is so good!
Lucille just wants to put in the bare minimum and expect to be so successful with the little she does.

Where does she work
Matalan, where Laura also works/worked.

Also, I see Natasha has finally got her 4 bedroom dream house.
Her profile is pretty open on Facebook which is strange considering she didn't want to be publicised on Lucille's videos.
Sounds like she is leaving Inverness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Darren's ex posted this originally when I'm thinking there child was born or maybe 1 years old. So he is abusive? Laura is like a little puppet and he pulls her strings. Why does the family let it happen?

As for lucille. There is no way she didnt know the rules. I smell bull.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Darren's ex posted this originally when I'm thinking there child was born or maybe 1 years old. So he is abusive? Laura is like a little puppet and he pulls her strings. Why does the family let it happen?

I don't know. But he doesn't seem like a Mr Nice Guy. But Laura is obviously head over heels in love and thinks she is mature enough to be with an older guy. He must have her family fooled..

Lucille reeks of BS. Everytime she opens her mouth more BS spills out. She really is not a nice person, I thought she was down to earth before but seeing her true colours now I think.

Reactions: 3

Didn't Laura come out and say that Darren called the child a..r e t a rd and lots of other nasty things. That actually happened.
Now she's with him and in pictures smiling with him. Imagine saying that about your unborn child. Now she is with the loser.
I always thought he looked like one of those low life scumbags who spend all day drinking.
I don't know how she could be with him after saying such awful things.

Didn't Laura come out and say that Darren called the child a..r e t a rd and lots of other nasty things. That actually happened.
Now she's with him and in pictures smiling with him. Imagine saying that about your unborn child. Now she is with the loser.
I always thought he looked like one of those low life scumbags who spend all day drinking.
I don't know how she could be with him after saying such awful things.
Maybe she's desperate?
I don't mean for that to sound as nasty as it does, but maybe she thought being a single parent would be better or easier than she is finding out? So thinks being with him is better than no one?
Maybe I'm wrong.

She could also feel competitive with her sisters. Natasha has 2 kids, with a guy and now moving to a new house.

Lucille moving out and has a bf

Maybe she didn't want to be known as single mum stuck at home.

I could be wrong though

No one really wants to be a single mum at 18 so I think she was always going to go back to him if he wanted her. She’s probably very much in love with him.

He’s also quite a bit older than her so I feel like there may be some manipulation involved. It’s always felt dodgy to me.

They may have broken up again though as they both changed their Facebook profile photos 2 days ago to photos without each other in, and I’m pretty sure it said “in a relationship” and now it doesn’t

• Wow

I remember this! He actually messaged a viewer of lucilles calling lola a re tar d. The viewer then commented on Laura's post saying what he had said and laura said she knew he had called her that!!! Damn I think she is desperate yes!

I remember this! He actually messaged a viewer of lucilles calling lola a re tar d. The viewer then commented on Laura's post saying what he had said and laura said she knew he had called her that!!! Damn I think she is desperate yes!
What?! Oh my god. I’m of the view that Laura’s relationship isn’t really our business, she doesn’t want to be on YouTube and that’s fine but surely you’d keep this stuff to yourself?! Suspect that’s not enough the worst of it!
I wonder when Michael will move. I do think it’s a bit odd that they don’t even seem to have considered Lucille moving to him.

Lucille never ever would’ve moved to him. That would’ve meant leaving her comfort zone.
I think she’ll stay in Inverness her whole life tbh.
And god forbid she moved away from her family!

God, if laura and him have ended it again. They were only back together for a while. See now she always has the scumbag in her life. Feels to me they will always have a off and on again relationship. Love and hate. Any future partners she'll still probably keep going back to Darren 🤢

God, if laura and him have ended it again. They were only back together for a while. See now she always has scumbag. Feels to me they will always have a off and on again relationship. Love and hate. Any future partners she'll still probably keep going back to Darren 🤢
for the sake of her baby she should just not be on and off. a baby growing up with parents who separate and argue all the time is awful (from firsthand experience)

Before finding out everything we now know about this family. I used to look at them and think they are a perfect family. They are very all about the family. Really proves you don't know what goes on behind closed doors.
Natasha is horrible has been said and nasty.
Up herself. Daniel read on here he got kicked out of school. His horrible opinions on certain subjects. Laura got pregnant young (nothing wrong with that) but with a loser.
Loads of drama around her in school. Always wanting to start something.
Her mam is nice and so is the dad by what we know. I think of them as a real messed up family now. They were always perfect to me but after all we know about them now. They are far from.

Reactions: 4
Just had a nosey on her page.
They are still together.
Her profile photo is different but I thought she did one of those face changing apps on his face?
But yeah, still together apparently.

As for Lucille, I wonder if she has checked with her landlord to see if her bf can actually move in? As I gather some wouldn't be that willing to accept?

Nothing wrong with her never leaving Inverness, but I do think it was always going to be the case of whoever she got with would have to be local OR they would be willing to move to be near her. It isn't fair on him as he works at the family business, I thought half way would be fairer but she got her way again. She seems to be quite nasty to him on camera at times. Belittles him and always gets her way. Or that is how it comes across to me.

Her brother sounds like a nasty piece of work. A real Jerk with vile views on women and in general.
Natasha, a stuck up boot? I'm trying to be polite 😄 but yeah. She is so arrogant and self absorbed. I see she is leaving Inverness (if what she posted online is to be believed) as her profile was suddenly very open a few days ago compared to locked down private previously.
And Laura, very immature (like Lucille and her bro) who is trying to act nature by having a kid with an older man. Nothing wrong with that if that is what she wants, but he hardly has a good track record. I think they will be on and off again continously.

As for Lucille,'s content. She will be struggling either showing off her niece and nephew as she seemed to bulk out footage with them to make videos longer. She needs some interesting content if she will ever make a serious go of being a YouTuber. She says she loves it but it doesn't look like it to me?

BTW you see those 1 or 2 girls who used to appear on her videos? I wonder what happened to them. Did they lose contact before or after Michael came on the scene I wonder?

Attachments

Last edited:
Just had a nosey on her page.
They are still together.
Her profile photo is different but I thought she did one of those face changing apps on his face?
But yeah, still together apparently.

As for Lucille, I wonder if she has checked with her landlord to see if her bf can actually move in? As I gather some wouldn't be that willing to accept?

Nothing wrong with her never leaving Inverness, but I do think it was always going to be the case of whoever she got with would have to be local OR they would be willing to move to be near her. It isn't fair on him as he works at the family business, I thought half way would be fairer but she got her way again. She seems to be quite nasty to him on camera at times. Belittles him and always gets her way. Or that is how it comes across to me.

Her brother sounds like a nasty piece of work. A real Jerk with vile views on women and in general.
Natasha, a stuck up boot? I'm trying to be polite 😄 but yeah. She is so arrogant and self absorbed. I see she is leaving Inverness (if what she posted online is to be believed) as her profile was suddenly very open a few days ago compared to locked down private previously.
And Laura, very immature (like Lucille and her bro) who is trying to act nature by having a kid with an older man. Nothing wrong with that if that is what she wants, but he hardly has a good track record. I think they will be on and off again continously.

As for Lucille,'s content. She will be struggling either showing off her niece and nephew as she seemed to bulk out footage with them to make videos longer. She needs some interesting content if she will ever make a serious go of being a YouTuber. She says she loves it but it doesn't look like it to me?

BTW you see those 1 or 2 girls who used to appear on her videos? I wonder what happened to them. Did they lose contact before or after Michael came on the scene I wonder?
Would love to know what you've heard about Daniel?

Would love to know what you've heard about Daniel?
Months ago, on his Facebook, there were alot of sexist, degrading and misogynistic posts. Also some other hate filled posts about other things too.
Lucille was confronted, his profile was made private and that was it all brushed under the carpet.

She obviously cannot control his views or posts, but the way she handled it was poor, again showing her unwillingness to ever speak up about any important issues.

Before finding out everything we now know about this family. I used to look at them and think they are a perfect family. They are very all about the family. Really proves you don't know what goes on behind closed doors.
Natasha is horrible has been said and nasty.
Up herself. Daniel read on here he got kicked out of school. His horrible opinions on certain subjects. Laura got pregnant young (nothing wrong with that) but with a loser.
Loads of drama around her in school. Always wanting to start something.
Her mam is nice and so is the dad by what we know. I think of them as a real messed up family now. They were always perfect to me but after all we know about them now. They are far from.
I'm surprised that you seem so betrayed...it didn't really seem to me that the family was really trying to appear perfect. They do seem to have each other's backs and arguably the parents are too supportive and hand off. Every family has problems but it didn't really seem like the family was pretending they were spotless or act holier than thou either. They are also far from "messed up", while Lucille is quite immature and the family doesn't seem super ambitious or academically inclined, they are working, contributing members of society.

I’m in a different mind to some of you about the Daniel thing. I don’t mind that Lucille didn’t address it and just said something like ‘I don’t control his views’ and left it at that. She didn’t ask for it to be an issue in her life and why should she be forced to address an issue that she didn’t start? I think if anyone has a problem then take it up with Daniel but Lucille has a right to not be dragged into it.

I’m in a different mind to some of you about the Daniel thing. I don’t mind that Lucille didn’t address it and just said something like ‘I don’t control his views’ and left it at that. She didn’t ask for it to be an issue in her life and why should she be forced to address an issue that she didn’t start? I think if anyone has a problem then take it up with Daniel but Lucille has a right to not be dragged into it.
I don’t think she necessarily needed to address it but I find it strange she’d let it go on - wouldn’t you ask him to make his account private before now? I know she can’t control his views but surely you’d be aware he thinks like that and raise it with him privately?
I wonder where Natasha’s moving to. I remember a video where she said she’d never leave Inverness so I’m quite surprised.

Just skipped through her new what I eat in a day and I'm actually perplexed by the way she served her spaghetti bolognese? I know she said she can't cook or whatever, but who puts the bolognese underneath the spaghetti?! I've honestly never seen someone do this before lol.

A disgrace to pasta lovers everywhere :ROFLMAO: also her food choices are as dull as ever.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.