Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct. She’ll say “I didn’t know” “I wasn’t sure” “the rules are so confusing here” then she’ll cry about all the sacrifices she’s made this year so all her little fans tell her how fantastic she is. Eating your dinner in your bed because your sister was pregnant isn’t a sacrifice. She cannot cope with any feedback that isn’t “oh you’re so amazing” because she has been pandered to and unduly praised her entire life. I think she’s really lucky to have a platform - it’s completely wasted on her as all she cares about is herself.
Yes!! 100%
I completely agree. Of course we would get more of that fake crying again and "People were so mean to me" routine. She makes me sick.
The rules are not confusing. They are pretty simple to follow, so simple in fact even she could follow them.
She does not deserve the platform she has and it is frustrating that so many people basically kiss her ass (to put it bluntly.)
As far as I'm aware she has made no sacrifices. None at all, in her head though she probably has made the most sacrifices ever because she couldn't go to her usual trips to Starbucks or McDonalds. Mind you, for her that is a huge sacrifice. And of course her Dad doing the shopping because he didn't get the sweets and treats she usually gets.

Reactions: 7
I found the photo of breaking rules on her sisters Facebook (which I probably shouldn’t have been looking at). But just because she’s not posting about breaking the rules on YouTube doesn’t mean it’s ok.

whether she’s an influencer or not, nobody should get away with it.

After her fake crying a few weeks ago and all the “hate” you’d think she’d have started to follow the rules. But she’s just way too selfish for that

I found the photo of breaking rules on her sisters Facebook (which I probably shouldn’t have been looking at). But just because she’s not posting about breaking the rules on YouTube doesn’t mean it’s ok.

After her fake crying a few weeks ago and all the “hate” you’d think she’d have started to follow the rules. But she’s just way too selfish for that
Correct. She’s only upset she got caught and that not everyone was telling her how absolutely amazing she is for a change. She honestly believes she’s better than everyone else because she’s continually been told she is. She’s a nasty, ignorant little girl who cares about no one other than herself. I am honestly shocked by how much her real personality has become apparent recently. I hope someone calls her out on it - will be interesting to see what lies and manipulation she comes up with this time.

Reactions: 9

I agree, but Lucille would try to turn it round to make it sound like she is the victim and the one that is never wrong.

Yes, whether influencer or not, no one should get away with it, sadly many are though.

Oh the fake crying was pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Oh the "hate" that was actually truths? Yes, she definitely spun that round to her advantage. Then Michael posting that comment which just made it worse.

Correct. She’s only upset she got caught and that not everyone was telling her how absolutely amazing she is for a change. She honestly believes she’s better than everyone else because she’s continually been told she is. She’s a nasty, ignorant little girl who cares about no one other than herself. I am honestly shocked by how much her real personality has become apparent recently. I hope someone calls her out on it - will be interesting to see what lies and manipulation she comes up with this time.
Liars often are like that though, upset they get caught and found out but not actually upset about what they have done.
I was going to say her Mum should have a word, but Lucille is an adult, plus her Mum only ever tells her how good she is, never anything else.
Her real personality is repulsive. Sly, bitchy, sneaky, pathetic, ignorant, entitled. I could go on, but you get the picture.

Reactions: 5
A few months ago myself, and probably most of you, didn’t think she was that bad. I commented on her thread because she was clueless and a bit annoying but realistically she wasn’t doing anything too bad. But now I can’t stand her 😂

She was bound to be caught out at some point. It was obvious she was at her mother’s multiple times to upload videos before she got her WiFi.
I remember her moaning during the first lockdown about people not following the rules and how it will prolong the restrictions. Funny she isn’t as bothered when it’s her who has to make actual sacrifices.

A few months ago myself, and probably most of you, didn’t think she was that bad. I commented on her thread because she was clueless and a bit annoying but realistically she wasn’t doing anything too bad. But now I can’t stand her 😂
I used to think she was ok and genuine. 😂 wow, I was so wrong.
Her true colours are showing through now and she cannot hide what an unpleasant person she really is.

She was bound to be caught out at some point. It was obvious she was at her mother’s multiple times to upload videos before she got her WiFi.
I remember her moaning during the first lockdown about people not following the rules and how it will prolong the restrictions. Funny she isn’t as bothered when it’s her who has to make actual sacrifices.
Yes, it was obvious she was there uploading videos but her minions either aren't that smart and didn't realise that, or are happy to ignore it.
Lucille is a stupid little child. She needs to be called out on her behaviour, we can see what she is really like but when anyone dares question her, her minions jump to her defense. They cannot see the real Lucille yet.

Reactions: 8
it’s probably because she was concerned about seeing her ugly bf but now they can live together she’ll just flout the rules regardless

Yes, it was obvious she was there uploading videos but her minions either aren't that smart and didn't realise that, or are happy to ignore it.
Lucille is a stupid little child. She needs to be called out on her behaviour, we can see what she is really like but when anyone dares question her, her minions jump to her defense. They cannot see the real Lucille yet.
I really don’t get the Lucille fans. Like at best she’s ok. I can’t imagine the kind of teen who sees Lucille as their idol. It’s like idolising a bowl of cornflakes. So bland.
it’s probably because she was concerned about seeing her ugly bf but now they can live together she’ll just flout the rules regardless
I mean, seeing videos of their awkward as hell relationship, maybe that lockdown was a better option 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really don’t get the Lucille fans. Like at best she’s ok. I can’t imagine the kind of teen who sees Lucille as their idol. It’s like idolising a bowl of cornflakes. So bland.
It says alot about them if they think she is some idol. You can just imagine them though, sitting at their desks patiently waiting for their "idol" to upload her usual exciting content.
What will it be this time, a Cherryz haul, or drive through to McDonald's or, better yet, buying pointless rubbish then complaining she has no money.
So exciting!! 🙄

why does she find putting up an xmas tree stressful ? if u have young kids running about but as adults is that me being odd or what ?

hmmm saying there was an argument every single day at her family home interestingg

why does she find putting up an xmas tree stressful ? if u have young kids running about but as adults is that me being odd or what ?
Everything is a hassle to her. Lying about in her dressing gown is the only thing she enjoys. That and stuffing chocolate into her mouth. Imagine working with her.

Everything is a hassle to her. Lying about in her dressing gown is the only thing she enjoys. That and stuffing chocolate into her mouth. Imagine working with her.
i jst dont see it as stressful as an adult yes its not like the movies fine but u can still enjoy it without it being like the movies shes an actual idoit

notice on her instagram shes answering all the youtube comments i think shes asking herself questions

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
i jst dont see it as stressful as an adult yes its not like the movies fine but u can still enjoy it without it being like the movies shes an actual idoit

notice on her instagram shes answering all the youtube comments i think shes asking herself questions
She seems to have blocked me on Instagram?! Despite never having commented or interacted with her at all. Clearly going through accounts only keeping the ones who are ridiculously positive towards her. She’s honestly vile.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t heard her mention in a video that she has done anything on Skillshare ever...a pointless ad that has nothing to do with the video 😳
is skill scare just advertising with everyone now? I would never use them based on this tbh

Reactions: 2
She seems to have blocked me on Instagram?! Despite never having commented or interacted with her at all. Clearly going through accounts only keeping the ones who are ridiculously positive towards her. She’s honestly vile.
Oh she hasn’t actually blocked me, I just don’t follow her and her Instagram is private. Why have a private Instagram account when your job involves social media?? Weird.

Guys, contain your excitement but she’s posted a new vlog. Haven’t watched as it’s only 9pm and I don’t need to put myself to sleep but according to the title she opens some Christmas cards.

• Haha
is skill scare just advertising with everyone now? I would never use them based on this tbh
Yes I see why she doesn't get many sponsorships she is so bland and when she has an ad she just seems to randomly post them in a Q&A or that hair curler she clearly didn't learn to use and never curls her hair... so bad

Guys, contain your excitement but she’s posted a new vlog. Haven’t watched as it’s only 9pm and I don’t need to put myself to sleep but according to the title she opens some Christmas cards.
YAYYYYYYYY 😀😀😀😀😀
I cannot wait to watch it. OMG. Right guys, this will be brilliant. Watching her open cards. I've never seen anyone do that before. Right, I can hardly contain myself!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.