Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucie and her first world problems...
Annoyed with her gifted Bugaboo pushchair, that normal people pay £900 for!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lucie and her first world problems...
Annoyed with her gifted Bugaboo pushchair, that normal people pay £900 for!!
Extra cranky because she’s hungover and has seen what an embarrassment she was last night with her gaggle of mean girls.

Reactions: 6
Lucie was so cringe about her night out. And she really thinks she’s something special, she feels herself more than Beyoncé.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What exactly was the point of showing all those shoes apart from to say look at all the trainers we can afford!

Reactions: 7
And now she’s complaining because her freezer is so full everything is falling out. Doesn’t she realise how insensitive she is? Constantly posting things to show off her wealth when many who follow her are struggling to fill a freezer half that size.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but this is ridiculous that they’re allowed to aff link things they don’t even own themselves!! Making money off the missoma advent calendar now!

• Angry
I saw her earlier and she looked totally different in person! Cute kid though

Reactions: 1
Who the duck does she think she is? “I’m rewearing it and I don’t even care” - sorry I forgot she was a celebrity on the red carpet 😂🙄

she looks like she’s in her 40s, all that sun damage has done her no favours whatsoever!
In the current day and age where wearing an item of clothing once is very looked down upon (and rightly so), you’d think she’d be a bit more conscious with the shite she spouts.

Reactions: 6
Haha I thought the same! Rewearing the same dress twice, shocking!!! Thought she was all about saving the planet so surely wearing stuff more than once should be high of her list of priorities! What a knob!