Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so cross she’s been gifted ANOTHER pushchair. I buy a lot from NBS (including a new car seat this week) so I’m a bit pissed off people like Lucie are being given it for free.

Reactions: 8
All that sniffing sage leaves has got to Jess' brain thinking complimenting a 7 year old on his tan is acceptable. Idiot!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I found her latest post so braggy “so glad we managed to get away, when so many others didn’t “ oh duck off!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Her skin is horrendous and now she’s letting her Sons get damaged skin too!

I can’t remember how I came across her, but how did her account get popular? It doesn’t stand out in any way. Though she is irritating.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Her skin is horrendous and now she’s letting her Sons get damaged skin too!

I can’t remember how I came across her, but how did her account get popular? It doesn’t stand out in any way. Though she is irritating.
She used to be very different. Her eldest was born deaf and I started following when she was going through the Cochlear implant process. She used to have an office job and did Instagram on the side and was relatable and a really positive account to follow. Changed a lot since she has started doing Instagram full time unfortunately.

Reactions: 12
She used to be very different. Her eldest was born deaf and I started following when she was going through the Cochlear implant process. She used to have an office job and did Instagram on the side and was relatable and a really positive account to follow. Changed a lot since she has started doing Instagram full time unfortunately.
Such a shame that she’s changed for the worse. Though it always seems to happen when they give up their proper job to do Instagram full time.

Reactions: 7
Ooh husband going to festival in Croatia.. can you imagine if he gets pinged and has to isolate.. she would be fuming!

Reactions: 3
She’s so bloody snobby about a uk holiday… why not explore different places in the uk before judging..

Reactions: 6
I would prefer a Katie Ellison style holiday where they actually do something that the kids will remember rather than laying around letting your kids get sunburnt, eating from the hotel buffet every night.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would prefer a Katie Ellison style holiday where they actually do something that the kids will remember rather than laying around letting your kids get sunburnt, eating from the hotel buffet every night.
Amen, I LOVE Katie's vlogs and travel content, I'm not a mum myself but hope that one day if I am I will take the kids of the sort of holiday's Katie does. Again, don't get me wrong I love chilling by a pool and it's a luxury not everyone can afford but Lucie acts as if it's a cultural adventure and it is far from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Amen, I LOVE Katie's vlogs and travel content, I'm not a mum myself but hope that one day if I am I will take the kids of the sort of holiday's Katie does. Again, don't get me wrong I love chilling by a pool and it's a luxury not everyone can afford but Lucie acts as if it's a cultural adventure and it is far from it.
totally agree. Katie’s holidays look fantastic

Reactions: 5
I don’t get this morning stories, why say she had a issue with the hotel & not want to say what it was. Then do a poll obviously everyone will want to know 🙄

also could she mention it was expensive anymore?

Reactions: 1