Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why they didn’t just go round Manchester shopping instead of going to the Trafford centre which is basically like every other shopping centre in the uk?
they were in Liverpool not Manchester which has fantastic shopping.

Reactions: 2
they were in Liverpool not Manchester which has fantastic shopping.
They’ve gone to the Trafford Centre today which makes no sense. If you were going to bother travelling to Manchester instead of staying in Liverpool then surely you’d want to go to Manchester City centre rather than the Trafford Centre so you saw the city as well?

Reactions: 2
They’ve gone to the Trafford Centre today which makes no sense. If you were going to bother travelling to Manchester instead of staying in Liverpool then surely you’d want to go to Manchester City centre rather than the Trafford Centre so you saw the city as well?
it’s an absolute faff to get to Trafford centre too so doesn’t make sense

it’s an absolute faff to get to Trafford centre too so doesn’t make sense
That’s exactly what I thought, I couldn’t be arsed at all. There’s no shops there that aren’t in Liverpool/Manchester either

Reactions: 1
Well we know Lucie's geography isn't great when she thinks she is at Waterloo when she's actually in Basingstoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know why, but from the minute her page popped up on Instagram many moons ago I always took an instant dislike to her.
She comes across as such a snobby cow and reminds me of the class witch that used to be in school. You know the ones, who always used to look down their noses at anyone with a different style, always flirting with the lads, etc.

Also, why are so many instamums so selfish. Her, Meldrum, and so many more have got this habit of putting themselves first and spending a fortune on themselves, but couldn’t give a tit about their own kids. Ironic really, considering what they’ve based their pages on to start with.

Reactions: 11
I'm sick of her freckly sun-damaged leathery old face. Not as hot as you think, Lucie. I've seen women in their 60s with skin in better condition than yours. Talk about lined, Jesus.

Reactions: 9
That post is so embarrassing, she's in her 30s and is posing with her thumb up with that creepy smile.
I've gone right off her, used to actually like her.

Reactions: 3
I'm sick of her freckly sun-damaged leathery old face. Not as hot as you think, Lucie. I've seen women in their 60s with skin in better condition than yours. Talk about lined, Jesus.
For such a plane Jane she really thinks she’s something. Awkward for her.

Reactions: 7
Why didn’t she put ‘the baby’ down for a nap earlier instead of dragging him out shopping? She obviously knew she’d need to pick up Harry 🤷🏻‍♀️ She just seems so fake, really irritates me!

Had to laugh yesterday when she said she was having a lazy day as she felt ill… as if she’s so busy any other day 😂