Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks absolutely ridiculous. Does she think she looks good?! I’d be so ashamed to go out like that

Reactions: 2
Does she always have to film these cringey nights out? It’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 4
Anyone find it weird how she’s flaunting that she’s taking anti depressants but also that she’s out on the weekend drinking? Pretty sure alcohol and anti depressants aren’t advised together 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Anyone find it weird how she’s flaunting that she’s taking anti depressants but also that she’s out on the weekend drinking? Pretty sure alcohol and anti depressants aren’t advised together 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh my word, definitely NOT.
But, she is only on 10mg of citalopram so I doubt they’ll be much side affects.

I drank on my medication once, I thought it was just advised haha never again… never ever ever again.

Her and her friends look like the sort who screech in the ladies toilets all the time and witch about all the other women who aren’t in their posse!

You can drink on most, just speaking from experience from what my doctor told me, but I think they mean like a couple of social glasses, once in a while, not full on getting drunk.

Reactions: 5
Forward facing the little one, he’s wearing a coat in the car seat and the straps are loose… great role model 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Forward facing the little one, he’s wearing a coat in the car seat and the straps are loose… great role model 😳
This bugs me so much!! And all these influencers are the same, put their children in car seats in big puffy coats or in seats far too small for them! 😡

She has no regard for safety for either of them. Cares only about posting on her Instagram page and shirking her responsibilities as a parent.

Reactions: 3
Everything she does is an ad these days! Can barely remember her posting anything else!!

Reactions: 1
That stupid tongue through the teeth smile 🙄🤢 she still thinks she’s a teenage girl. Also, why wear light colours on a day where they will get covered in crap?!

Of all the influencers who doesn't have a right to moan about the sacrifices they made during lockdown is bloody Lucie. The woman found it impossible to stay home. She took bending the lockdown rules to the extreme, first on the crowded beaches, an apparent socially distanced baby shower....except her friends couldn't resist posting the photos of them all hugging. She'd post stories about Felix being poorly with dumb questions like is it teething or a virus and then the same day posting photos of her out and about with the baby or pictures of her older boy going off to football training.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Of all the influencers who doesn't have a right to moan about the sacrifices they made during lockdown is bloody Lucie. The woman found it impossible to stay home. She took bending the lockdown rules to the extreme, first on the crowded beaches, an apparent socially distanced baby shower....except her friends couldn't resist posting the photos of them all hugging. She'd post stories about Felix being poorly with dumb questions like is it teething or a virus and then the same day posting photos of her out and about with the baby or pictures of her older boy going off to football training.
I thought the exact same !!

Why is she buying Felix Vans when he's not walking yet?! And when he does start to walk they're not exactly the right type of shoes for him to do it in with the thick soles. It's just stupid.

Reactions: 5
To think I nearly bought one of them a while back. Becoming like the sky glass TVs which all the Gleam lot got before Christmas. Minute I see them all getting something free then it goes on my "not to buy" list unless it's absolutely essential.
I see she's started linking a load of clothes she doesn't own, guess they are all affiliate links. Another thing I avoid clicking now from lazy Instashillers. If I like something I'll just try to Google for it rather than click their bloody links.

Reactions: 7
All this chat about anxiety & how bad it is at the moment and she’s been out TWICE this week to central London to see two shows in packed theatres. Yeah alright. Doable when it’s gifted isn’t it. Anxiety magically disappears and you can cope with life again. She barely has a weekend when she’s not out with her mates. I wish I had that much free time with two kids, I get about 3 girls days out a year & the odd date night.

Annoyingly, I have an Emma mattress & so do both my kids. They are extremely comfortable & I’d never change it 🙈

I’m sure she was not long ago advertising a silent night mattress though & talking about how she hoped it’d help her eldest with his sleep issues?!

Reactions: 9