Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no regard for anyone or anything other than herself. She’s such a dick announcing she is rewearing it. Means the world know how entitled and self-centred she is.

Reactions: 6
Do you think that because she had Harry when she was fairly young (she must have been early/mid twenties) that she hasn't quite grown out of these childish, silly behaved drunken girls days out.

Her idea of a day out are things I would have done in my teens/early twenties. She wouldn't have had the opportunity to do these because she would have been home with a baby.

Reactions: 4
Her and her friends seem the type who would give you dirty looks and slag you off if they seen you in a bar …..

Do you think that because she had Harry when she was fairly young (she must have been early/mid twenties) that she hasn't quite grown out of these childish, silly behaved drunken girls days out.

Her idea of a day out are things I would have done in my teens/early twenties. She wouldn't have had the opportunity to do these because she would have been home with a baby.
No because I had my children when I was similar ages (actually younger) and I don’t behave like that.

Reactions: 9
No because I had my children when I was similar ages (actually younger) and I don’t behave like that.
Everyone is different but I believe she hasn’t grown up. You’re probably more mature than she is. She certainly appears very immature for her age and responsibilities.

She definitely DID have the opportunity.
She was always out and getting drunk every single weekend!

Also on the wine and JD!

Reactions: 3
Everyone is different but I believe she hasn’t grown up. You’re probably more mature than she is. She certainly appears very immature for her age and responsibilities.
I agree. It’s the constant Instagram validation and look at me and how busy my life is. I had an acquaintance who did similar after her first child was born. Constantly seeking validation. I like the anonymity of my life. I’m also a couple of years younger than her. She does seem very immature for her age. Young at heart I guess you could argue? I’m just trying to be nice 😆

Reactions: 3
She’s trying to say she’s sick - hilarious. It’s called a two day hangover love, something that happens when you go on wild benders in your thirties. Your children are suffering the consequences of your selfishness, great parenting.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she's done a Covid test after all that weekend partying?!
I agree, the way her and her friends act is immature for their age.
As for the rewearing of the dress, doesn't everyone do that? Even if you could afford a dress everytime, it's hardly great for the environment. But then her type wouldn't care about env concerns I guess.

Reactions: 9

I agree with this. I know someone who had kids early twenties and now in her 30s she is acting like most people childless in their twenties. Not just going out and leaving the kids with the grandparents every weekend but dressing like she's in her twenties too and posting provocative photos and videos online so get attention. She has a husband by the way.
It's not a good look but she loves herself so much she thinks everyone is jealous of her!!

One of her latest stories has made me sad. A photo taken from inside the car of Harry posting his Santa letter into the post box.
Her caption says that he didn’t want his photo taken....yet she has slyly taken it anyway and shared it on social media.
When will these insta huns respect their children’s dignity and views. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
He is obviously getting to an age where he isn’t comfortable, is telling her this and she doesn’t care. It’s bloody horrible

So funny how they’ve all dragged their kids out in a school night! Obviously had to bring the kids to be able to attend because we all know that both her and Hannah (Michalak) would rather a night out by themselves!

Did anyone notice her saying “I spy Kerry whelpdale” at the event? Kerry who’s kid is covid positive 🙈 I know you can go about your business - but would you?! To a huge event

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice her saying “I spy Kerry whelpdale” at the event? Kerry who’s kid is covid positive 🙈 I know you can go about your business - but would you?! To a huge event
NOT a chance.

double jabbed or not, you can still spread the virus. Absolutely disgusting personally. But, everyone has their own views.

She’d try and sell tit to a sewage farm …..all for the dollar! And those glasses ….far to big for her face. Does she actually need them? I need mine because I cannot see or read without them …. All hail the varifocals !

Reactions: 2