Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest Instagram story …clearly on the beg for someone to do her a media wall …
Pay for it !
I thought this about holidays, on the beg, when she was banging on about suggestions last week. She's hardly adventurous, sun,more sun, pool, sand, all inclusive is about as cultural as it gets for her. Can't be hard to find somewhere if that's your criteria!

Reactions: 2
Can’t even hate follow her anymore. She’s such a smug cling on that reeks of desperation. I also wouldn’t think quite so highly of myself if I looked like a scrunched up ball bag in my 30s.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot fathom why well established brands send dimwits like Lucie on fancy trips, Berlin now with Schwartzkopf. Just can't see what they get out of it?! Immediately puts me off a brand, sending a load of vapid influencers on a fancy foreign trip.

Reactions: 12
I cannot fathom why well established brands send dimwits like Lucie on fancy trips, Berlin now with Schwartzkopf. Just can't see what they get out of it?! Immediately puts me off a brand, sending a load of vapid influencers on a fancy foreign trip.
She doesn’t even use their products, she’s always posting her videos at her hairdressers

I don’t understand what the brand get out of it
Did they even post anything related to the brand?
Just another freebie for the work shy

Not big on Lucie's outfits anyway, but the denim waistcoat, leather trousers and white top looked particularly bad!

Reactions: 1
Anyone braved giving the podcast a listen? I really can't be bothered, so many other podcasts the market is already over saturated, and my kids are beyond the age where "mum chat" is of any interest.

Anyone braved giving the podcast a listen? I really can't be bothered, so many other podcasts the market is already over saturated, and my kids are beyond the age where "mum chat" is of any interest.
Nah, I won't be either. Just another money maker. I can't stand Kate Murnane either. Jumping on a bandwagon to try and make a quick buck. Hopefully it doesn't take off, they might take the hint to get a proper job!

Reactions: 4