Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reader87123

VIP Member
Did you guys know she's friends with Giovanna Fletcher?! I had absolutely NO idea because she's literally never once made it clear...! 😱😱😱🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Cjh78

Chatty Member
One of her latest stories has made me sad. A photo taken from inside the car of Harry posting his Santa letter into the post box.
Her caption says that he didn’t want his photo taken....yet she has slyly taken it anyway and shared it on social media.
When will these insta huns respect their children’s dignity and views. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Of all the influencers who doesn't have a right to moan about the sacrifices they made during lockdown is bloody Lucie. The woman found it impossible to stay home. She took bending the lockdown rules to the extreme, first on the crowded beaches, an apparent socially distanced baby shower....except her friends couldn't resist posting the photos of them all hugging. She'd post stories about Felix being poorly with dumb questions like is it teething or a virus and then the same day posting photos of her out and about with the baby or pictures of her older boy going off to football training.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She never used to be like this. She has been through some major, horrendous shit. Fiancé diagnosed with a brain tumour, an ectopic pregnancy, miscarriages, finding out your newborn baby is deaf and then making the decision to have cochlear implants which is a major operation on a child so small and she handled it with such a positive, half glass full attitude. I found her quite inspirational actually.

Now that she does insta full-time it is either full on drunk, party girl or a right moaning Minnie about really trivial things. I know it is a fine line between not wanting to come across like her prat of a friend Lara 'just so, so, grateful for all the amazing opportunities guys' and wanting to show that even on her 3rd (?) holiday of the year it isn't always perfect but agree whinging about a balcony in the shade is like moaning your diamonds are too sparkly.

• Heart

Baileybob

‘Name a worse feeling’ than having to unpack your suitcase when you get back from holiday?

Read the room you vapid nitwit. A worse feeling is not being able to afford a holiday (or just to survive, for some at the moment):rolleyes:

• Sick

gee13

VIP Member
I found her latest post so braggy “so glad we managed to get away, when so many others didn’t “ oh fuck off!

• Wow

Primrose2

Chatty Member
Find that review really poor taste especially with the likes of Rhodes HUGELY suffering financially after covid and now the wild fires! Also I have a 6 month old who is formula fed, why exactly would you take a baby somewhere as hot as Greece and then complain when the aircon goes and then power cuts! The thought of my baby overheating or not having the means to prepare formula makes me feel sick with worry. Why insist on taking a baby somewhere so hot and then speak negatively about a business to 50k+ people! Time to check your privilege Lucie.

Reactions: 14

Booklover

VIP Member
She's got to be taking the piss? She was in Mallorca at the end of July!!! Then in Italy in June and Spain in May. So fuck off about wondering how people can afford to go in the school holidays. We don't take our kids out during term time, as their education is our priority you twat.

Reactions: 13

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Burnout? Lucie? Can you get burnout from driving down to Southampton for brunches at Garden Centres?

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Lucie only giving 50% if the proceeds from her selling page to Ukraine relief when she could afford to give it all. Makes my blood boil. The fact that she’s advertising her poor attempt at being a Good Samaritan wouldn’t leave such a bad taste if 100% of the proceeds were going to Ukraine who need it more than she does
Especially when she has spend the morning sitting by the pool at the health club she is a member of. Baby in the crèche, pondering when to go in the sauna......oh yeah so generous offering 50% to Ukraine donations from selling stuff most people would take to the charity shop anyway.

• Sad
  • Wow

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I would prefer a Katie Ellison style holiday where they actually do something that the kids will remember rather than laying around letting your kids get sunburnt, eating from the hotel buffet every night.

• Heart

Camperfan

VIP Member
I cannot fathom why well established brands send dimwits like Lucie on fancy trips, Berlin now with Schwartzkopf. Just can't see what they get out of it?! Immediately puts me off a brand, sending a load of vapid influencers on a fancy foreign trip.

Reactions: 12

Cheeseandbiscuits

Don’t like her. She’s miserable. Her q and a about what people think of her…. It showed a nicer side as she was expanding on her life and feelings but how much of that was actually true.
She comes across as cliquey, moody, desperate, loves herself and constantly showing off about her ever busy (boring) life.
I actually felt sad watching her stories in Rhodes. It just failed to capture what being on holiday abroad is actually like. Felt quite lonely and isolating tbh 😳

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Her skin is horrendous and now she’s letting her Sons get damaged skin too!

I can’t remember how I came across her, but how did her account get popular? It doesn’t stand out in any way. Though she is irritating.
She used to be very different. Her eldest was born deaf and I started following when she was going through the Cochlear implant process. She used to have an office job and did Instagram on the side and was relatable and a really positive account to follow. Changed a lot since she has started doing Instagram full time unfortunately.

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
Lucie only giving 50% if the proceeds from her selling page to Ukraine relief when she could afford to give it all. Makes my blood boil. The fact that she’s advertising her poor attempt at being a Good Samaritan wouldn’t leave such a bad taste if 100% of the proceeds were going to Ukraine who need it more than she does

ach0902

Chatty Member
I would prefer a Katie Ellison style holiday where they actually do something that the kids will remember rather than laying around letting your kids get sunburnt, eating from the hotel buffet every night.
Amen, I LOVE Katie's vlogs and travel content, I'm not a mum myself but hope that one day if I am I will take the kids of the sort of holiday's Katie does. Again, don't get me wrong I love chilling by a pool and it's a luxury not everyone can afford but Lucie acts as if it's a cultural adventure and it is far from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
When Lucie first opened up about her mental health struggles with anxiety, how she had gone to her doctor and is on medication I actually thought well done to her for being so open and honest about a real topic rather than the usual vapent twaddle she normally spouts. Using Instagram for good but the £££ is just too hard to resist for these floggers. Now using her anxiety to sell CBD gummies. I find it so distasteful and insulting to any vulnerable viewers who she had encouraged to talk about their anxiety to then have her try and flog them some herbal cure for anxiety and insomnia.

a.girl.has.no.name

I don’t know why, but from the minute her page popped up on Instagram many moons ago I always took an instant dislike to her.
She comes across as such a snobby cow and reminds me of the class bitch that used to be in school. You know the ones, who always used to look down their noses at anyone with a different style, always flirting with the lads, etc.

Also, why are so many instamums so selfish. Her, Meldrum, and so many more have got this habit of putting themselves first and spending a fortune on themselves, but couldn’t give a shit about their own kids. Ironic really, considering what they’ve based their pages on to start with.