Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of money she spends on eating out seems ridiculous for someone who doesn’t have a job. I’d be pissed off if I were her husband!

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget though she does sell all her gifted items! Saw the gifted baby carrier is up for sale now!! Why wouldn’t you just donate it????!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Don’t forget though she does sell all her gifted items! Saw the gifted baby carrier is up for sale now!! Why wouldn’t you just donate it????!
It’s not even that cheap either! You got it for free hun!

Reactions: 3
What happened with Harry's hair?
She took him to get it cut and apparently it was done all wrong and looks horrific. I mean- surely she was there and should have intervened? Also, I have a little boy with cochlear implants and short hair always helps him to hear better- less interference with the coils

Reactions: 2
Could these lot love themselves more??! The exact type of girls I cannot stand on a night out!

Reactions: 10
Could these lot love themselves more??! The exact type of girls I cannot stand on a night out!
Idiots
Don’t worry about them
They are screaming out for attention
Normal people like us don’t need to do that to get it
Dunno about you but I get all the attention I need from my husband x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly don’t get the need to behave like that. She craves attention all the time and is barely with her children unless they are being used as props in her latest ad

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell, I’m all up for a parent to have a night off and letting their hair down but she seems to have more content when she’s without her kids than when she’s actually with them, which seems to be not very often now a days - funny old thing for a “mum” page

Reactions: 4
They may ‘look’ the part, but they really don’t act or sound it.

They truly are a horrid bunch of ladies girls! And all they do is slag each other off 😂

Idiots
Don’t worry about them
They are screaming out for attention
Normal people like us don’t need to do that to get it
Dunno about you but I get all the attention I need from my husband x
Couldn’t agree more! Couldn’t imagine acting like that as a married woman!

Reactions: 2
Why do they think people want to see that!?? Why post it no one cares!!! They look absolutely ridiculous!!!

I’m Embarrassed for them!!

Why do they think people want to see that!?? Why post it no one cares!!! They look absolutely ridiculous!!!

I’m Embarrassed for them!!
Exactly this
Its more cringe then anything else
Doesn’t make me want to be her
Doesn’t make me jealous of her and her awfull freckle sun damaged skin
Doesn’t make me think I’m missing out
I just cringe and feel ever so embarrassed for them as they are clearly lacking something in there lives

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t she own a cooker?
Surely someone can gift her one ….she must spend a fortune eating out.
Let’s all chip in eh 😂

• Haha
the fact her husband owns all those shoes makes me dislike them even more.
Snap!!! that just mental who needs that many shoes!!!

Waste of money!! When can he possible wear them all!!

Why she need to brag by showing them all such a bad trait to have!!

Reactions: 7
the fact her husband owns all those shoes makes me dislike them even more.
Same. Like it's somehow funny to brag that your greedy, materialistic husband has a grotesque amount of overpriced trainers whilst there's people out there trying to make a fiver last a week.

She thinks she’s relatable but she really isn’t. She’s just irritating. Her entire lifestyle is just so in your face constantly.