Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I totally agree I actually really liked her at one point now she’s prob one of the worst of them

Reactions: 5
Selling second hand baby clothes, I don't get it. Unless it's a high end brand, it's completely pointless. A couple of quid for all the faff of taking pics and posting the stuff? Reeks of desperation. Whatever happened to donating to the charity shop or baby bank/women's shelter etc.

Reactions: 11
Selling second hand baby clothes, I don't get it. Unless it's a high end brand, it's completely pointless. A couple of quid for all the faff of taking pics and posting the stuff? Reeks of desperation. Whatever happened to donating to the charity shop or baby bank/women's shelter etc.
Greed
It gets the better of all of them eventually
Lucie has changed for the worse

Reactions: 6
I’ve never understood those influencers who sell second hand items. Fair enough people who are strapped for cash and need the money, but these influencers definitely don’t need the money and could easily donate to a charity like you say.
It’s worse when they’re selling items that are stained too!

Reactions: 9
I’ve never understood those influencers who sell second hand items. Fair enough people who are strapped for cash and need the money, but these influencers definitely don’t need the money and could easily donate to a charity like you say.
It’s worse when they’re selling items that are stained too!
Exactly! I took a bag of stuff to the charity shop today, and some things to the baby bank too. All in good condition, but when it's mostly from the likes of H&M and Tesco, I just don't see the point in selling it when there's all the faff of packaging it up and posting it as well. I get that some people could really do with those few extra pounds so fair enough, but she most definitely doesn't! A few stained and overly worn things went in textile recycling. Too much time on their hands and greedy like you say!

One week showing off her husband latest designer watch, the next flogging second hand babygros.

There’s two local charities also that constantly ask for baby items.

one being a charting that collects to helps local families in need / women fleeing homes from domestic violence etc leaving everything behind and also someone that collects for Cameroon 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So cringe too that she has put London-liverpool
Actually it’s Basingstoke—Liverpool
But of course that’s not insta worthy
Hate how she is so snobby about Basingstoke
Bet you best mate loves living in winklebury!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure that’s Basingstoke station love not Waterloo…?
Came here to say the exact same thing! Waterloo certainly has gone backwards since the last time I was there!

Its clear from her other posts she’s from Basingstoke/Hook and not london. Just making herself look like a lemon 🍋

I don’t get why they didn’t just go round Manchester shopping instead of going to the Trafford centre which is basically like every other shopping centre in the uk?

She’s selling second hand cheap tat for £8 but then buys herself something from Chanel? Aye ok love.