Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was it that said she'd be looking to put her baby into childcare soon? I thought the reason these parenting vloggers love it so much was that they can do it around looking after children.
Just more lies that have come out of her mouth
It’s just verbal diarrhoea that comes out of these influencers mouths

Reactions: 2
I don’t usually comment on this thread but those stories with the baby being harassed by the dogs has angered me. The poor boy is covering his face & she thinks he’s enjoying it! I can’t stand people who let dogs lick them never mind a child who can’t move away 🤢
And she wonders why the other child is scared of dogs!

Reactions: 8
I don’t usually comment on this thread but those stories with the baby being harassed by the dogs has angered me. The poor boy is covering his face & she thinks he’s enjoying it! I can’t stand people who let dogs lick them never mind a child who can’t move away 🤢
And she wonders why the other child is scared of dogs!
I got the feeling from her post she was more worried about her son being scared of dogs and it impacting her social life than his actual fear and helping him.

Reactions: 9
Those dogs of Hannah Mags' are nippy, jumpy little things aswell. If these are the dogs Harry is afraid of I don't blame him.

Lucie seems to have a very one sided relationship with Hannah. I know lockdown happened but Hannah made no effort to visit Lucie after she had the baby but in a short space of time Lucie has travelled twice to Bath to visit Hannah.

Reactions: 6
Lucie does seem incapable of just staying at home though! Maybe Hannah is the only one who was free that day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I got the feeling from her post she was more worried about her son being scared of dogs and it impacting her social life than his actual fear and helping him.
I got the feeling she was more worried that her son being scared of dogs would impact her getting a dog to use for content

Did you guys know she's friends with Giovanna Fletcher?! I had absolutely NO idea because she's literally never once made it clear...! 😱😱😱🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did you guys know she's friends with Giovanna Fletcher?! I had absolutely NO idea because she's literally never once made it clear...! 😱😱😱🤥
I wonder how friendly they really are. Giovanna never mentions she’s friends with Instagram influencer Lucy & The Bump !!

Latest ad… burnout because of working (uploading to IG) in school holidays… burnout really??
So much more relatable when she worked a non social media job.

Cannot believe that lucie has used “burnout” so lightly in her excuse of an AD, considering she has previously suffered with her own mental health. Surely she should realise how dangerous burn out can actually be. Just shows that these influencers will use anything to make money and that some tit app is never going to help

Burnout? Lucie? Can you get burnout from driving down to Southampton for brunches at Garden Centres?

Reactions: 13
Latest ad… burnout because of working (uploading to IG) in school holidays… burnout really??
So much more relatable when she worked a non social media job.
She really was. I used to like following her, found her so relatable as she worked similar hours to myself whilst having a similar aged child to me.
I have completely lost respect for her after all the begging she did whilst pregnant and all the freebies she got, whilst her husband is there flaunting his designer cars, trainers, watches etc.

She’s such a misery! Why do all these InstaHuns moan about everything when they lead such privileged lives. Yes it gets cold every year, yes British weather is unreliable & crap. You’ve got enough gifted clothes to dress for the weather we have no the weather you want 🙄

How do her Instagram Ads even get approved with spelling mistakes?! 'Stationary' 😬

Reactions: 1
Why does she always just look like she’s bought the entire outfit that the model was wearing? She never looks like she has her own style and I personally don’t think most “in style” things suit her either!

Reactions: 7
Why does she always just look like she’s bought the entire outfit that the model was wearing? She never looks like she has her own style and I personally don’t think most “in style” things suit her either!
This sums her up so much!! Just follows the trends but doesn’t pull it off

Reactions: 4
Who asked her how she knows Gi Fletcher? Lucie reminds me of the Little Britain character who keeps telling everyone she was Molly Sugden's bridesmaid when it comes to the Z list celebrity and influencer treks for Cooperfeel.

• Haha