Lucie Donlan/Luke Mabbott (Love Island)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s still holding out hope for a Molly Mae and Tommy Fury breakup. Think she’d be the first one in his DMs.

Reactions: 8
How long will it last? She's thick af and he's so wet he's given me the ick through the screen :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
The photo used to announce their engagement is hilarious. Their mouths are barely touching, they look almost embarrassed to be kissing.

Reactions: 2
They're engaged 😮
I saw this earlier! She will probs get married on a beach in a bikini since they seem to be the staple items in her wardrobe.

how they are still together is beyond me - they are a pair of self absorbed twats.

Reactions: 3
She annoyed the hell out of me on her series of LI with the constant crying. I really liked Luke though, he seems really genuine however their posts are quite cringe. I'm surely not the only one who half expected the proposal when he had planned her 'dream trip'.

Admittedly I really liked her at first on love island for some reason. Then she got progressively cringe and now I gave myself the ick liking her for a week. I never liked Luke at least.

Reactions: 4
They both give me the ick, and just trying to stay relevant. Their photos are pathetic ever one of them they think they are amazing 🙄 let me pour the champagne and stare at you!!! Id love to see some natural shots of them!

I liked her aswell on LI as I felt she was quite misunderstood and I related to her feeling like she didn’t really fit in. However…now, no lol

Reactions: 5