Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
I am wondering if there is any point in contacting her management or something? She might take our words as haters but maybe if her management asked her to stop with this crap she would take it on board. Probably not. But she has really gotten out of control I feel.
I don't know why she's still on their books.

I think all they do is just ask her if she wants to promote a brand or fly to Sydney or Melbourne for an event. Lauren just tells them no. As she doesn't like going out.

Reactions: 1

Tis32

Absolutely. She is really really out of touch with reality.

I also was listening to her talk about the little rat’s anxiety and how they base their whole life around her anxiety… maybe because she is being pandered to and knows you guys will wrap her in cotton wool is why she is anxious!!! They probably don’t let her be a dog 😂
Definitely! It's so common for people who never leave the house (or take their dogs everywhere with them) to end up with anxious dogs. If they never learn to be alone, of course they struggle with it when the day comes, just look at all the people who got pets during covid when they were working from home and now have to deal with the same thing. When you wrap something in cotton wool of course it will struggle if you try to change that 🐶
---
the child free thing is so dull. nobody cares! don’t have children if you don’t want them, simple.

her schtick is either wow i don’t want kids or look at this video from when i was popular on youtube.
bored.
I don't think it should matter which side of the fence you sit on, but she's becoming as bad as the people who are constantly asking when she is havign kids the way she bags being a parent at any opportunity.

pokerface79

VIP Member
I’ve had a week off from watching loz’s stories about herself. Please yell out if she’s covered anything earth shattering!

kmartplate

VIP Member
I wonder if just investing in property is a better way for Lauren to generate an income. Maybe this involves too many human interactions for her liking. But would help her with not having to do a great deal of day to day work.

shh77

VIP Member
Maybe some of those magnifying mirrors so people can inspect every single pore, line and ‘imperfection’ on their face… otherwise sun protection like long sleeve, high neck rashes, big bucket hats (because she is the only and best sun smart person in Australia). Oh maybe a bird watching catalogue full of Lauren’s top birds?!
Loools we joke but I can see her doing EVERY SINGLE ONE of these!!! 😂😂
I’ll be FIRST on the mailing list! 🥴🥴🫠🫠

IMG_9936.jpeg

• Haha
Oh god what do we think her new “brand” is going to be??
“Low rise Pants by Lauren”? 🫣🫣

View attachment 2700724
She asked about wording of sun protection spiel for her new brand a little while ago, and prior to that was seeking out the oodie founder guy. My guess is she is coming out with some kind of outerwear that has SPF protection like Solbari

shh77

VIP Member
Hahaha I just found this on reddit!! Obviously old but If this ain’t projection at its finest I don’t know what is
Lol giiiiiiirl! She is LITERALLY writing about herself!!!
Obsessed with being skinny and showing everyone how skinny she is ✅
Obsessed with being young ✅
Shell of herself ✅
So much focus on her looks ✅
Constant need to prove to everyone she’s the old “Loz Curtis”
No one else cares ✅

…how incredibly sad

indylee11

lol 😂
IMG_0195.jpeg

Can someone please clarify something for me? Loz is promoting Pantene (but noticed today she’s flicked over to Garnier - anyhoo) - I was looking at the Pantene in Coles today and it’s got on their Miracles range in the gold packaging that it’s silicone free? I don’t understand? Isn’t this what she was talking about and saying it was in fact good? Have I missed something here? The Pantene in the white packaging doesn’t mention being silicone free, but she was definitely promoting the Miracles range. 🫤

shh77

VIP Member
I know a few people who don't like wearing jewellery. I think Lauren just wanted a ring for her instagram.
Same I don’t like wearing jewellery for extended periods of time either! ….I just wouldn’t be a giant brat and get a new one to see “if I could handle it better” 😒

WOW she sounds✨⭐So FuN!⭐✨

IMG_0155.jpeg

coffeeinbed

I just saw her story on song lyrics and how young people know know what they are singing. Pretty sure she did a similar story only a few weeks back.