Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coffeeinbed

I'll fall into the category of behaving like her parents - but girlfriend clearly needs to take a social media break

Reactions: 2

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Lauren would only go through the drive through. There's no way she would actually walk into Maccas.

They probably also recognise her flash car. The Maccas worker doesn't realise she is serving a world renowned social media star.

Screen_Recording_20240504_151802_Instagram_exported_58072~2.jpg

shh77

VIP Member
The carry on about if she wanted to go to a 6am gym class she would have to get up at 5am and there's just no way she can do it.

And as you said, Reece gets up at 5am for work.

I would hold some resentment if my partner just stayed in bed and didn't have to get up for work.
Absolutely! He gets up at the asscrack of dawn to go to work to fund this mopey b*tch’s life of sitting around scrutinising every square cm of her face and word vomiting to social media all day! 😡😡

tutifruititea

Doesn't say much for Lauren's management that they couldn't get her a deal with Sunsilk.

She has way too much time on her hands to eye fuck herself.
I had to dig to see if she was still with max connectors. no email in her bio or anything!
surprised she is still with them and hasn't been dropped

coffeeinbed

The rants about Shein... honestly girl, stop defending yourself so much. You're asking it worse in your head. No one cares what crap you buy or that they offered you 5 figured deals. The fact that you didn't take them probably says more about you anyway.
She only buys cheap fast fashion. Influencers generally don't make a career out of this.

shh77

VIP Member
Wonder if she still makes that chai latte that she was obsessed with and bought a milk frother especially for it.

It's just too much. Who cares!
Lol definitely not! She hyper fixated on that for two weeks only to never ever use it again! 🙄🙄

WHO IS THIS FOR???! Is this type of posting getting her new followers??

Dreamer01

VIP Member
ok update - it’s been approx 3 weeks since last update, during which time she’s sold about 25 units

XS/S - 55
ML/L - 59
XL/2XL - 12

lol
Lol. Except for the launch I have never seen her wear it in the car since. And the other day in her stories she was outside in the sun direct to camera sun in eyes so bad she had to squint and put her hand above her eyes to see her phone.

berry

VIP Member
I remember her talking about tampon applicators years ago lol glad to see she’s still at it

• Haha

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
I wonder what they actually talk about once he gets home from work. You know - how was you day etc etc. She has no stories about work people, kids or family. She just rambles to complete strangers on the internet all day then heats him up a frozen pizza. I know we only see some of her life but it is fascinating that this is it for her.
Once he gets sicker - which he will, and the dog dies - which it will I don't think she will cope very well.
Sounds like she just talks to him about zombies.

Can’t tell if satire, would believe this is just a mock up you made and I hope it is, but probably it isn’t
Oh it's real.

shh77

VIP Member
Yea she was saying I think, yesterday? she’d been getting a bunch of complaints from customers saying their wands were bent, and saying please send pics and I’ll refund you or replace but obviously I can’t guarantee the replacement one won’t be bent too.
Then I guess she’s talked to the manufacturer and sounds like yea they’re not taking responsibility..
What was this twit crying about?!
^^ faulty Loungeface mascara, and her manufacturer (who produces product for aLL tHe ToP bRaNdS, apparently 🙄) won’t bend over backwards to fix the issue for her

shh77

VIP Member
I am wondering if there is any point in contacting her management or something? She might take our words as haters but maybe if her management asked her to stop with this crap she would take it on board. Probably not. But she has really gotten out of control I feel.
She’s definitely in need of some type of intervention! 😬😔

Michy02

VIP Member
She's salty af over no sponsorship with sunsilk, the way she said they could at least said thank you she literally gave them free advertisement she non stopped talked about it for a year, they may have even seen there sales go up they probably didn't even need to reach out to her ask her to promote it.. because she already done it 😂 idiot.
The thing is Sunsilk doesn’t need her promotion. The seem to be doing fine!! To be honest I think all the brands are owned by the same companies anyway it’s all very confusing.

Not everyone can afford the salon haircare FFS.

shh77

VIP Member
The way she lines her lips infuriates me. It looks awful. Also she must spend so much money on foundation given she uses a whole bottle for her face just to sit around her boring house
Her lips look absolutely ridiculous!
She annoys me SO MUCH when she *attempts* to speak! - By pumping her lips so full of filler and those giant veneers she’s insisted on, she’s given herself a huge speak impediment!
It’s actually painful watching her try to get the words out! 🫠🫠