Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Yep and its made it sound like maybe his upbringing was not the best. Perhaps from a low socio family. That def contibutes to not wanting kids.

I dont disagree with you but I dont think Reece is being held back from a life he wants to live either. They both seem like quiet homebodies and that's totally ok! Not everyones lives need to have kids or friends over for footy or parties to be happy. I think thats the point shes trying to convey on her stories to people who keep saying she's wrong.

Loz has put herself in a bit of a shit spot tho because if it so happens she and Reece ever change minds about kids she will get SEE I TOLD YOU YOUR LIFE WOULDNT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT THEM

and so she doubles down

Regardless of diagnosis she would hugely benefit from therapy to talk to someone about her thoughts and feelings in a way thats not gonna come back to bite her on the bum.
You make a good point that they are homebodies. And just keep to themselves.

I guess I fell into the whole you have a nice house have people over. But if you don't like people in your space, then it's not for you.

Lauren does need someone to talk to thats human and can talk back. Talking to your phone is all one sided.

Reactions: 1

coffeeinbed

What am I missing with the lipliner? Is it just her lips but better? Morphe have a scarily similar colour.

kmartplate

VIP Member
I wonder if she would ever share being autistic? ADHD is clearly no big deal to share based on how many do and there is nothing wrong with being autistic either but I haven’t seen nearly as many people embrace it and it possibly still has a stigma in some people’s minds? As an outsider she definitely fits some of the criteria, it would be nice to see the many different types of forms it can take.

shh77

VIP Member
Ugh now we’ve got “house chat” 🙄🙄
She’s so pissed/jealous of those other people selling their house (which is NOT as nice as their old house 🤦🏼‍♀️) for more than them! 🥴🫠

• Haha

pokerface79

VIP Member
Oop! You guuuuys!
Now she DEFINITELY CAN’T go outside and “touch the grass” or you know, explore nature in the lovely area they moved to (MUST stay inside hermit style) because guess what wearing sunscreen has exacerbated her dermatitis!! 🙄🙄🫠🤦🏼‍♀️
I KNEW it would be TOO ORGANIC.

• Haha

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Can't she go and watch a movie or something in bed. But no she goes and looks out her hair extensions.

Lauren can't seem to cope without Reece. Good on him for watching the footy and having some time to himself in the house.

Screen_Recording_20240524_223856_Instagram_exported_3790~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240524_223856_Instagram_exported_55101~2.jpg

shh77

VIP Member
She’s also mad for some reason that people have money and are able to afford to buy expensive houses???? (Yet Maybe not buying enough loungeface?)

How long can someone ramble on the same topic. Jesus Christ, she’s gonna go insane living alone down there!
Also I absolutely cannot be bothered going back to the start of the chat - because I don’t hate myself THAT much today lol!…but why was the real estate agent emailing her about the sale of those people’s house anyway?

Loved how she asked and put a poll as to whether she was wanking on too much about makeup/her braaaand lol as IF she’d take any notice if people wanted her to shut up! 🙄🙄🙄

Michy02

VIP Member
Omg has she got pimple cream while discussing these gifted lip things. You could tell she’s so not impressed. No wonder Sephora don’t send her much! She’s got an affiliate link which she’s not sure if it works. She put such a low effort into this and the products are $45 why would anyone want to click and buy from her link?
IMG_7950.png

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Same I don’t like wearing jewellery for extended periods of time either! ….I just wouldn’t be a giant brat and get a new one to see “if I could handle it better” 😒

WOW she sounds✨⭐So FuN!⭐✨

View attachment 2772567
So she doesn't have to see anyone, just talk to random people online.

I think in some ways she feels a bit isolated from her friends as they have young kids and a family now.

I don't know how their finances work when Reece will have to give up work due to his health. How can they afford their house?

Michy02

VIP Member
I think she said she spent about $2k on this light thing. Just seems like a crazy waste of money for something that’s a fad. She has so many devices for her face then wonders why she has issues with her skin. Even that odd wand thing she used with the ultrasound gel seemed strange to me!
IMG_8568.jpeg

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Does Reece have any friends I wonder? Does she let him do anything without her?
I thought Reece came from a large family.

Lauren really has trapped him in that house. All he does is work, come home and work more on the house.

Lauren just wants to get by seeing no one.

Michy02

VIP Member
Poor guy, his health isn’t great. He ACTUALLY leaves the house to work and then has to come home to this dreadful misery guts!!
…I’d be wearing earplugs 24/7 if I was him!
Surely he’s supporting her? Or is her mascara giving her a full time wage. Hard to believe she’s making enough these days

shh77

VIP Member
I couldn't quite follow what the problem is. Was it the mascara wand got bent somehow in manufacturing? And now they're not taking responsibility?
Yea she was saying I think, yesterday? she’d been getting a bunch of complaints from customers saying their wands were bent, and saying please send pics and I’ll refund you or replace but obviously I can’t guarantee the replacement one won’t be bent too.
Then I guess she’s talked to the manufacturer and sounds like yea they’re not taking responsibility..

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
Would’ve been easy enough to post the video of you putting the sun smock on BEFORE the car was moving aka not wearing a seatbelt 🙄

A291A2BF-AF5F-4137-8C58-4E3BD2CE8341.png