Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shh77

VIP Member
She’s been attending spin class and Les Mills. It’s all she can talk about at the moment. She says she’s back to her original weight and fitness level too, although she strongly denies ever being above a size 8 even at her heaviest.
Haha oh yea! How did I forget about this 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
….ok that’s just factually not possible! lol I’m ACTUALLY very very tiny and do NOT have the size boobage she’s got and can definitely wear an 8 or above in some tops! 😂🥴

Reactions: 1

shh77

VIP Member
I am only new to Loz but gee she waffles on about nothing. I think she needs a proper job. Clearly talking shit to random strangers through instagram is not good for her mental health. Does she have a medical condition?
She did say last week she’s waiting on an ADHD diagnosis/testing in a few months iirc?

• Wow

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
She didn’t say she doesn’t go she said the beach is too hot for her now and Reece won’t go or ask her to go if she won’t enjoy it
So he won't go coz of her, same same really there both really sad, he's a suckhole for giving up things he enjoys.. 🤷‍♀️

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
And now we’re reminiscing about our post clubbing feasts in the car in her pyjamas(?) 🫠🫠 not EVERY thought that comes into your head needs to be shared with your phone Lauren! 😳
Reece must be in the restaurant picking up their takeaway.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
She’s living in the past when she was top of her game in YouTube. The carpet layer goes to lay his carpet and she’s at home all day with her face under the magnifying glass obsessing over every pore.
She sure is.

I just noticed she hasn't updates the sun smock instagram account since January.

shh77

VIP Member
Poor lil Lozzie having a big ol cry!
I’m actually surprised she didn’t name and shame the company!

shh77

VIP Member
Dunno if I’m just old and don’t know what the current faaaaaarshuuuun is but all of that shot she showed in her White Fox haul is SO Ugly and unflattering on her!

shh77

VIP Member
Realistically this makes sense and actually is helpful, just feels like her being so defensive about being a size 6 feels… relevant.
She’s so obsessed with convincing everyone she’s ✨⭐SoO tEeNy TiNy & sMoLL!⭐✨
Literally who sees the size on your underwear - or clothes for that matter!
I’m extremely underweight but still have some Kmart undies that are 10/12s who cares 🤷‍♀️

tutifruititea

After doing a lot of driving in 40 degree heat, I'd actually like one of her sun covers. Only if they didn't have the only ass logo on it. idk if they come in other colours but white is so good bc it'd end up covered in makeup and fake tan