Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Evie’s soft launched her new man on TikTok. Lighter brown curly hair. I can’t believe how fast they both can move on especially they both were in 4/5 year long relationships😅 but everyone is different I guess we don’t know in’s and out’s when they all officially broke up but it’s mad where do they find these boys too

Reactions: 4

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Reason I feel they've broken up is no posts in months. And this trend with song 'I was over love thought I had enough then I found you' Evie done a video to the sound but not one video from liv, which is weird they take any opportunity to show their partners off.
I feel like Evie has always been more public with vlogging her boyfriends and posting them a bit more regularly compared to Liv but you’re right, it has been a while since she posted him. Such a non-issue but I’d love to know how Joe feels about Evie getting with the male bestie she’d known their entire relationship. Totally irrelevant but I think Joe is more attractive🤣

HarlowGH

Wish she’d started off this ‘restyling stuff I wore in college’ series by saying she’s listened and taken on board peoples comments

HorrifiedbyBabz

has this girl ever actually been single?
Normally I wouldn’t judge that (as someone who’s been in a 4 year relationship since start of uni) but I know someone who’s basically never been single - in a relationship since 15 and multiple boyfriends - and she doesn’t seem to know herself at all/how to be single… idk might be different for these girls but I think a lot of women fall into this trap and then never really develop their own sense of self

salmaaax

Chatty Member
Is it just me that finds sandwiching in Instagram info graphics inbetween nails and gifted clothes? Especially straight after like these are
Screenshot_20210510_171327_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20210510_171329_com.instagram.android.jpg

Missclassy19

VIP Member
As rude as it sounds. When will they grow up. Like when will they stop promoting children’s makeup or like things that’s are childlike yk. And stop giggling when talking about boys or sex or whatever like they try and be sexy but all I can think of is her obsession w hello kitty like don’t get me wrong hello kitty is cute but like she reminds me of an actual 12 year old girls whereas Olivia seems more aware of her age. Evie seems like a mean girl that’s low-key a pick me especially w how smalllll she is

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I like some of Evie's videos, but one thing I really dislike and I'm probably going to get hate for it, but it's her clothing. Obviously it's a personal preference, but the fact that sometimes she dresses/acts like a little girl doesn't sit right with me 🥴
View attachment 391490
Like this picture, I just think it's inappropriate. She's dressed "cutesy" like a little girl and posing almost seductively.
She'll have pictures of her posing with teddies and then stuff like this.
Yh I understand wat u mean some of the stuff she wears and does reminds me of a child. Like it’s weird sometime I feel like she’s stuck in a child body but Olivia has the same style but somehow makes it look mature

Also random but I love how normal they are like idk how to describe it but the difference between them n Saffron is amazing obviously they are privileged girls but I love their genuine love for their family and political issues around the world and even supporting small companies idk they’re the only youtuber I acc feel like are humble and relatable especially Olivia xx

• Heart

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
im glad more people are picking up on the lack of diversity in their friend group and with the brands they work with, idk how they're not embarrassed to be working with companies that only want white skinny girls in their photos or at their events, i honestly find their fashion content so boring and unfollowed them they don't really push it with their fashion either, it's all stuff that's trending on tiktok there are literally hundreds of girls doing influencing exactly like them it's so boring their content is pretty much identical anyway because they always feature one another there is nothing special or individual about them or the content they're putting out right now and it's sad youtube is kind of taking a backseat to tiktok/instragram right now as they're favouring tiktok and reels of hauls and fashion where it's their personalities which you only really see on youtube which made them gain a following/likeable in the first place...on tiktok/instgram they have zero personality and are identical to everyone else

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Guess we have different opinions cause if I walked into a guys room and he had power rangers and toys and like a dinosaur bin ... it’s a no from me sorry. Yea it’s better than the boring influencer rooms of grey black n white but yh. Difference of opinion then

• Haha

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I find this weird ngl Evie’s fashion is acc so shit irs random things together but she’s slim so everyone hyped her up
4D84748F-3BBF-40BB-BBC2-960355192001.png

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I like some of Evie's videos, but one thing I really dislike and I'm probably going to get hate for it, but it's her clothing. Obviously it's a personal preference, but the fact that sometimes she dresses/acts like a little girl doesn't sit right with me 🥴
View attachment 391490
Like this picture, I just think it's inappropriate. She's dressed "cutesy" like a little girl and posing almost seductively.
She'll have pictures of her posing with teddies and then stuff like this.
I get more fairy/pixie than child-like vibes from her tbh. There are girls on the internet who legitimately do what you're describing to appease to p*dos and its so gross but I don't get that from Evie.

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Just catching up on their moving vlogs. I can’t believe how much stuff they both have!! I’m their age and like them I have just moved out, don’t get me wrong I know they probably have a lot more money than me and I did it on a budget, but I still have everything I need without spending thousands ands accumulating all sorts of stuff (especially kitchenware) like they have

girlypop222

E7FFAC85-DE23-4A69-8B5D-E3F165886EB4.png

found herself an aussie bf or are they back to the uk early!? she’s posted a few soft launch pics like this before in cafes and stuff so who knows

• Haha
  • Sick

orlyb1310

VIP Member
No offence I’m being irrational but they’re so bland if they think this was hysterical enough to be shared with the world. Idk why it’s pissed me off so much like they’re so boring😭😭

Missclassy19

VIP Member
He doesn't have a type looks wise then😅😅
Is that a bad thing … feel like that’s not very fair to say lol. You can be super hot n have a shit personality. Olivia is conventionally attractive but her personality in a relationship might be shit. Plus not having a specific type opens the door for a lot more options 😂 it could just be his friend Tbf but she’s over his insta a lot