Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
This is not meant to be disrespectful at all, I'm just super curious as to what everyone thinks, but does anyone else find it a bit weird that evie moved on so quickly from Joe? He seemed like the most lovely and kind boy and I just think it's a bit nasty of her to be with a new boy so quickly after they were going out for so long. Like I'm happy she has a new boyfriend, it's just weird that she's posting about being so happy being single and free after her and Joe seemed so happy together and then she actually has a new boyfriend it just seems super odd to me that she's lying to her fans!
They both seem like the type who need boyfriends to prove that they’re desirable to boys. Maybe they don’t like to have casual sex so need boyfriends to fulfil their needs (self pleasure exists ladies😉). They’re quite standoffish so I can’t imagine them pursuing a boy in a club and going home with them. Also we know little about Joe and Flynn bar the small snippets we’ve seen of them over the years and they’re very private about the ins and outs of their relationships unlike Olivia Neill so we don’t really know what the state of their relationships were when they had their breakups. Might’ve been totally amicable and they just outgrew each other. I never got loads of chemistry between Evie and Joe or Olivia and Flynn however nice they seemed!

Reactions: 4

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I vaguely recall her saying that she thinks she uses teddys and plushies and hello kitty and all of that as a way of regressing since her mum passed away but not sure which video she might have said it in.
If that’s true fair but i swear she had them way before her mother passed. I feel like she’s become the mum of the house I do love her relationship w her family she seems really loving n like yk a big sister that’s supportive and protective.

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
Someone's commented under one of Evie's recent tiktoks getting ready for Flossie's party about the lack of diversity in her friend group lol was it one of you guys?

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I respect their privacy but at same time it’s weird everything one of them does another shortly does after. I also find their stories with new London friends so annoying. They both go through phases posting only same influencers used to be Emily then tegan Mia and now it’s this katiehoyle. They’ll both only post with her pretty much tagging her it just feels like they always try one up eachother

lululux

Opinions on their brits outfits? I thought they looked very underdressed to me even though they had dresses on, the dresses didn’t look very expensive / high quality and I thought their hairstyles (especially. Evie’s) really let them down. At least go to a salon to get your hair done!!!!

Missclassy19

VIP Member
The thing is Olivia dresses the same but she poses in a normal way and doesn’t wear these childish accessories so she really pulls it off/doesn’t make it look weird
For me when I see a pic of Olivia she gives off sexy vibes yk like I’ve never seen her as childish even though her room n style is kinda the same. W Evie I just associate her as a child which is probs why youtube turn her comments off lol her whole room imo is quite like 5 year old girl and I don’t see that changing if she ever moved out yk

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
in one of her recent tiktoks olivia said "I used to have a podcast but won't talk about that" or something along those lines implying something happened....i wanna know

jellytots234

I really like them. I've watched them for 2 or 3 years now and they seem like sweet, harmless girls who don't insert themselves into childish drama. They seem quite mature for their ages, especially Evie who's been through a lot with the passing of her mum and has taken on family responsibilities that a 19 year old shouldn't have to. I'm so so jealous of their wardrobes. They have the cutest fashion sense and Evie's bedroom is so tacky but in the best way. I wish I had the money to redo my room like hers! Also this is random but is Evie her full name or is it short for something?
think her full name is Evie. Her sister’s name is Isabelle but goes by Izzy. Evie, Izzy and Ruby all sound nice together

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I’m so disappointed in them just giving up on their projects the same as every other influencer. They haven’t done a podcast in months and now not even posted on neomie insta since 1st feb. It’s so lazy

orlyb1310

VIP Member
The ballet flats look ridiculous with that outfit. But 'ooh Matilda Djerf wore them so we have to pretend to like them even though Primark have sold them for years and we've never second glanced at them' :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
A year for a stripe dress you can find on H&M 😂😂😂
I was gonna say it’s good they used dead stock fabric but you can literally find that dress in any high street shop right now…interesting if they go down the sustainably route tho as that could make the brand more popular

Guccigal

Chatty Member
I don't think she's doing it on purpose but I can see now how her content could be seen as bait for sickos which is obviously horrible for her to even think about.
Yeah no I don’t think she is either. But she’s 20 now, so is an adult, so should understand the implications of what she’s doing and how it has a dangerous knock on effect for actual child girls