Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
Yeah genuinely can't make it through a podcast of theirs at all and I agree that Evie strikes me as a little mean too. I really don't know why I get that vibe though.

I do think Evie is actually looking really great through. A while ago it seemed like none of her clothes fit her at all and they were all so big and it seemed like she was buying trousers 2 sizes too big for no reason but now it seems she filled out a bit and her clothes seem to fit her great now. Hardly surprising for that to have gone on imo with her mum and everything. Lots of people struggle to look after themselves properly when someone that close passes.

Reactions: 1

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
disneyparksuk is just how they market and communicate the different parks to a uk audience. still selling tickets for paris, florida, cruise etc but with relevant for uk packages like all inclusive dining or return flights and eurostar for a cheaper deal
Thank you I thought I was going nuts lol I knew there was talk about a UK park being built but didn't think it was done yet at all

groovygirl229

VIP Member
So I noticed Olivia Evie posting with mathilde today at carnival, so obviously they’re all good just see each other less than before but got me thinking I don’t see Hannah mathilde as much, mathilde did moving vlog and has moved in w her boyfriend but not one mention of Hannah of old flat which is weird but Hannah was one who didn’t post for livvy bday ect. Hannah just posted this and it’s got me thinking she might’ve had the falling out with someone

Attachments

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I had jansport bag in year 10/11 🥲 but I don’t care wasn’t fashionable at school when I litro had to wear blazer it was practical I liked it but they do a lot of ads for random of things. Their brand is beauty fashion lifestyle so they do makeup one day fashion next which is annoying

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Yh Olivia is a such a sweetheart I can’t express how happy she seems and like idk they’re just normal girls. Yes they’ve changed throughout the years but not for the worse. They’ve never been in drama lol and I love how they don’t use their bf for attention
Olivia seems to be struggling a lot with her MH recently so I hope she feels better soon :( of course she's being sensible and hasn't broken a load of corona restrictions to go on holiday or go to parties in the name of poor MH

orlyb1310

VIP Member
How come Evie has the comments turned off on her older vids? Even ones from earlier this year
YouTube turned them off. I think she’s only recently managed to get them turned back on but it keeps the old videos without the ability to comment on them.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Where's the evidence of Evie's new boyfriend?:oops: Is Flynn dating the girl from his friendship group or did that turn out to be nothing?