Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
I feel like everything Olivia does Evie does in regards to content. Like the sainsbury bit. Tiktok videos and insta videos it seems to be exactly the same. Are they tryna sell themselves as a duo or individual people
I think they’re a duo tbh. I quite like how they’re doing it

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
I assumed she was with family as in a couple of her vlogs from Dubrovnik I thought the older woman walking in front was her mum but on second thought she normally would post pics of her family if she were with them.

If she is away with a new guy she’s showing that you can still post content while being private so good for her.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Is her comments off because of her sisters or because she looks like a child ? Surely youtube can check her age if it cause how she looks

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
No offence I’m being irrational but they’re so bland if they think this was hysterical enough to be shared with the world. Idk why it’s pissed me off so much like they’re so boring😭😭

How old is evie? She is looking much older than the age I suspect she is

HorrifiedbyBabz

All wearing headbands 😭 some originality please
This is why I don’t follow them anymore, they’re the definition of fast fashion. I actually like Hannah and Mathilde’s style because it feels way more individual and classy

i also feel like Olivia copies evie quite a lot (I’m sure it’s reciprocal but I just get that vibe)

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I think she definitely suited blonde so much so to go back I just wasn't as in love with it, I loved the blonde on her summer and winter it suited her

Missclassy19

VIP Member
No normally her outfits are fine better than Evie’s but this outfit like wtf soemtimes it’s so questionable they’ll throw on a mini skirt w like a tassel coat and then like silver cowboys boots like huh

Do they still live together? In graces most recent reel she posts about meeting up with Evie to go shopping. Find it odd if they’re literally in the same flat