Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I think Instagram hooked them up with tickets for her show and some sort of m&g where they brought her some Neomie stuff as a gift (to promote)? Evie thanked Instagram on her story. Madison is just so drop dead gorgeous 🥰 😇

Reactions: 1

Minipizza

VIP Member
This actually really bothers me too lol. Buying second hand but a good few sizes too big is taking away clothes from ppl who are actually that size, and to do it as a fashion statement? I can see how it would be really triggering for many people. I’m not talking about cute oversized jumpers but jeans that are clearly falling down because they are so unnecessarily big, we get it you’re skinny.
Reckon she’s only getting them bigger to show off how tiny she is 🙄

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
These girls really bug me anyone else think they come across as sooo conceited / full of themselves on Instagram? Especially Evie I feel like she thinks she is the best thing ever to grace this earth when she films herself on Instagram, it’s like calm down Hun you have the body of a 10 year old and your boyfriend who is supposedly 20 looks about 12 😂😂😂😂

Also what’s the opinions on this new clothing line? I’m not sure what I think I like the logo at least, definitely better than Megan Shorts attempt at Merch 😂
Clothing line looks boring asf tbh. Like just printed tees right? But they both really like fashion so I’m waiting bc I’m sure it’ll be better

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Tbf those two are sisters but you're right they're all clones 😂 😂
Oh I didn’t know they were sisters lol my bad. But yk you get wat I’m saying aha they ALL dress the exact same surely you’d have an identity crisis seeing EVERYONE around you dress like you

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I love a good charity shop and I imagine you can find really cute stuff abroad but I don't even buy 100th of the clothes she buys probably everyday if we're being honest. The sad thing is that if I had her money, I'd probably overconsume clothes even though I'm against it as a jobless student 😂
My point wasn’t that she’s buying from a charity shop abroad tbh it’s more the irony of her putting out a statement and video re using clothes and how she knows people say she shops too much but people don’t see how she re wears clothes ( which she wore w different outfits) I just don’t see why she needs to buy more clothes. It acc doesn’t make sense to me. Unless she seriously has a shopping problem. Nothings wrong w buy clothes abroad yk they’re souvenirs I guess but she doesn’t buy just a bracelet or small stuff she buys a full ok shop but all her clothes ngl start to look the same whether it’s the pattern or style or the same top in a different colour. I don’t get why they need to do a weekly clothing haul/shop

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I feel bad picking at this as I can imagine she must find this frustrating but as @Missclassy19 said to post publicly so quickly on from a couple year relationship. All confusing I just can’t love her new relationship as I worry🤔

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Are they still friends.. they’ve been posting but nothing about eachother unless I’ve missed it. Also Olivia has been ok holiday for a while it feels like w this mystery man who’s probs her ex

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Does katie hoyle ever give anyone the ick like idk who IS she really why is she hanging around evie and even fuhzz lmao lame
She seems the most basic girl, very much follows trends her outfits look same as everyone else no originality and uses all TikTok slang 'slay' 'it's giving' when she's 24? I just think she's immature

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Why does she need to go charity shop abroad ... can she not fi a few days View attachment 609064
I love a good charity shop and I imagine you can find really cute stuff abroad but I don't even buy 100th of the clothes she buys probably everyday if we're being honest. The sad thing is that if I had her money, I'd probably overconsume clothes even though I'm against it as a jobless student 😂

groovygirl229

VIP Member
i find livvy social media more like someone I’d follow an acquaintance or someone she just doesn’t actively post and if it is it’s an ad 😴 at least Evie is posting constantly

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I think Olivia suits being blonde much more than ‘auburn’ (bright orange). I know it’s so damaging for your hair but the bleach blonde was such a look lol.

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I know, I’m not trying to be rude but she posted that it’s so nice to be on holiday and not doing anything - I’m the same age as her in my final year working my arse off at uni so I have a job next year… girl
Completely agree as I’m in university myself and having to work alongside to even afford basics. Not that their job is problem it’s more how little they do sometimes and still find ways to complain?

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
i couldn't watch liv's vid i had to turn it off after 3 mins of screeching, shame because i normally really enjoy her videos. quite glad they don't do many actual collabs lol
I feel the same lol couldn’t bare it. Love her usual content though

• Heart