Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
sorry Flynn was fit but they felt like brother n sister. Maybe they broke up a lot longer before. Wat she told people. Her n Flynn was together the same as evie n Joe so 5-6 years is crazy to get over so quickly. I feel bad for evie Joe was literally a part of her family it felt sane s Flynn acc those boys genuinely seemed like they were interstates into their lives permanently

On Evie's latest instagram pics and reels on holiday it really seems like she's had a boob job?! I've been thinking this for the past few months but after her latest holiday posts I'm almost certain she's had a boob job - does anyone else agree??

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
this colour is terrible on her :/ copper looked really nice on her before whats changed? Is it just because she's not tanned right now

Missclassy19

VIP Member
These girls are acc disgusting sorry if A man did what they did so quickly we’d all be slagging off Joe n Flynn. They’re dating their exs friends and quickly after a break up like … am I the only one that things that’s acc vile n they act so sweet n innocent

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I can’t work out who Livvy is on holiday with? I don’t think it’s Evie but also don’t think it’s family?? She refers to ‘we’ a lot so bold assumption has she gone away with a significant other🤔 she’d take selfies if it was a friend would she not

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I don't think she's doing it on purpose but I can see now how her content could be seen as bait for sickos which is obviously horrible for her to even think about.

ellawhite3006

i honestly dont know why i thought it just kinda had a gut feeling but i feel for her, especially with evie being with her boyfriend the same amount of time and still being with him

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Yeah they use to follow eachother Literally w day or two ago. I wonder how their families feel a breakup includes family as well. I don’t think she’s gonna show him on social media she took years to show Flynn. On tiktok she always went on about brunettes and how timothee whatevee his name is his type. I mean when ur bf was blonde w wat blue eyes 😭😭. It just doesn’t make sense they both had a breakup within weeks of eachother. I do see evie n Joe getting back together they were very cute together. Hopefully she’s doing alright emotionally