Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I genuinely think they need the label of having a boyfriend to feel cool and desirable. And so they have someone to do things with incase the other isn’t free. Do either of them know what it’s like to enjoy their own company for more than 5 minutes? They’re either with each other, other friends, their boyfriend or family at any given time.

Reactions: 1

HorrifiedbyBabz

Does anyone know what’s happened between Mathilde and Hannah? They were besties and now it seems they’re not even friends (they follow each other but that’s it) — someone commented on Mathilde’s tiktok about Hannah and she deletes the comment — it’s all very strange!

Missclassy19

VIP Member
You can kinda tell they still follow her n on her insta she’s forcing this persona like super sexy dresses and the photos she’s posting like she does usually
Post them but not this much usually she has a cute picture in between. I swear her and flynn n evie was together like a few weeks ago n he got her flowers

orlyb1310

VIP Member
No I agree Joe must be like wtf, but I swear Evie and liv weren't even single long. Feels they can't be alone at all.
No it’s literally giving ‘I need a boyfriend so people don’t think I’m uncool and can’t get boys’ or something. I know some people stay with their high school sweethearts forever but I can’t imagine breaking up with them and instantly jumping into another long term relationship and never experiencing adulthood as a single person.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
the crocs just ain’t it 🤢
I feel like she makes them work but I just can't see enough people buying into the revival of crocs for it to become a trend in the summer. Though there are a lot of y2k things that people probably thought would never make a comeback and have. My friend wore a fire print pair last summer ironically but I think she was definitely aware how ugly they were 😂. Ngl I did have a moment of madness last week and looked up crocs and jibbitz to see if I could buy a pair and make them so tacky looking that they were cute but I'm not paying £40 for shoes I won't even wear outside😭😭

HorrifiedbyBabz

I mean this in the least creepy way possible lol but does anyone know the general area they live in? I’m looking to move in a few months and their appt looks gorg ha

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I think they’re friends he’s posted with her when him and Liv were together and he has got a very mixed friendship group with girls and boys. So it’s hard to say

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Was very easy lol her sister follows him n her sister only follows like 100 people
---
Least he’s educated
D51BE657-5F97-4152-A728-9C75CE535D5B.png

---
Quirky

---
I love how she’s tryna soft launch him when I found him in like 2 minutes 😭😭

Last edited:

groovygirl229

VIP Member
The lockscreen is dark haired guy and (maybe liv) opposite of Flynn. Also haven’t seen anything on flynns instagram of being abroad. I do get it though being private good on livvy I’m just so nosey haha she keeps using ‘we did’ ‘we went’ it’s killing me