Love Island USA 2022

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://ww2.putlockers.li/tv-show/love-island-usa-2019_VFFld0s4SFd4MUk9//S04E26/watch.html here!! the quality is good and they don't have any annoying ads either!

Chazz is actually bleeping disgusting. He walks around all smug acting like he owns the place, has "tested things" w/ at least 3/4 people + has pretty much kissed everyone, yet gets all angry when Joel kisses Bella. "This is the moment where I gotta teach Joel how the duck tit goes around here" shut the duck up ohmygod. He literally expects every girl to fall at his feet and crawl back to him whenever he runs off to do whatever he pleases. He's just as bad as the UK S8 boys. The only remotely good thing he's done is pie phoebe off in the challenge. THANK YOU KAT

Phoebe is such an arrogant snake ohmygod she literally goes after every guy her "best friend" is trying to form a connection with, I cant even tell if she's doing this to try and stay in for the win or if she's just rude and selfish in general
Yay thank you!
Phoebe is the worst. I really hope she's left single in the next recoupling

Reactions: 4
I just LOVE Courtney for the record...couldn't stand her in the beginning and now I'm rooting for her big time ❀

Yay thank you!
Phoebe is the worst. I really hope she's left single in the next recoupling
I'm using Cinema HD apk....I use it to watch EVERYTHING from the US. Takes about 6 hours after a show airs in US to appear here. If you need a hand setting it up hun buns 🀣🀣 just holler x

Reactions: 2
I just LOVE Courtney for the record...couldn't stand her in the beginning and now I'm rooting for her big time ❀

I'm using Cinema HD apk....I use it to watch EVERYTHING from the US. Takes about 6 hours after a show airs in US to appear here. If you need a hand setting it up hun buns 🀣🀣 just holler x
🀣🀣 **Wobbles head** thanks!
Anyone got views on last night's ep? I found it kinda boring and I can't see McKenzie making any sort of impact? Shes very much had the same effect as Adam Collard

• Haha
Reactions: 1
For anyone wanting to watch at USA pace, I found this on Reddit for streaming. I’ve been watching on my iPad, no ads and zero issues.

I agree I can't see McKenzie causing mayhem at all at all...I'm really liking Courtney sticking to her guns and realising there is no point in faking it to make it.
This was a very Courtney centric episode 🀣

This was probably the most boring episode since it started.

So first look is out, recoupling and guys turn to choose. My money's on Courtney however I really need to see Phoebe leave because she's just toxic

I agree I can't see McKenzie causing mayhem at all at all...I'm really liking Courtney sticking to her guns and realising there is no point in faking it to make it.
This was a very Courtney centric episode 🀣

This was probably the most boring episode since it started.
Agreed it was pretty boring but SO glad Chazz left. Big respect to Kat also! I lowkey thought she was just playing the game at first but i actually really like her now! She's sweet and seems really genuine, hope her and Jared work out. Seeing Courtney cry :( she knows exactly what she wants, never beats around the bush and knows her own worth. She's absolutely stunning too, honestly a queen so seeing her cry was so sad.

Also this might be the best og cast ever, for the girls at least. They're always hyping each other up and are always there for each other it's so heartwarming. Anyways Joel and Connor look really similar, I wouldn't be surprised if Mackenzie went for him

Last edited:
  • Heart
WTF!!! Oh My God, not my Serenitii! Ok, in shock now

Ok, guys a lot of us are either at UK pace or catching up. If you are commenting ahead would you please do a spoiler link? Pretty please!

FYI, I think UK is on ep11 tonight x

Reactions: 3
Ok, guys a lot of us are either at UK pace or catching up. If you are commenting ahead would you please do a spoiler link? Pretty please!

aah sorry I thought everyone had caught up, will do in the future! If you wanna catch up to some of us you can watch via the link i posted on the previous page :)

Sorry but Deb is really getting on my nerves i cannot stand the constant high pitched screaming omg she's real sweet and quirky but pls stop.. anyways I've said this a million times already but Courtney is. bleeping. stunning. ohmygod. Not Sydney matching w/ Isaiah 🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Heart
So I wasn't a Courtney fan in the beginning and a bit sceptical of Nadja and Sydney used annoy me but by God has my opinion changed..I could watch a dating show all about Courtney on her own. I think she is the most fantastic beautiful down to earth person there. So regarding the challenge....was quite interesting that 3 of the girls raised their oh heart rate....loved the costumes and those boys had some moves 🀭🀭😘😘😜😜 lordy lord I was getting excited myself lol πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Do ye know what I like about the USversion? There's no tearing each other down . Both sides are open to getting to know other people without the bleeping drama. I guess it is a lot less scripted but let's face it these islanders are a lot more funny than UKversion. Also who's going home ? Which girl do you think @grilltea ?

Sorry but Deb is really getting on my nerves i cannot stand the constant high pitched screaming omg she's real sweet and quirky but pls stop.. anyways I've said this a million times already but Courtney is. bleeping. stunning. ohmygod. Not Sydney matching w/ Isaiah 🀣🀣

yea I’m only caught up to speed with ITV! I really like the USA one!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't even want to discuss this episode I'm really disappointed πŸ˜”

Anyways watched unseen bits and the good news is they showed a trailer for tonight's episode and it is the mean tweets episode or whatever you call. So that's exciting πŸ˜„
yessss omg so excited!! I think their gonna bring back the lie detector challenge too! Another reason why US LI is so much better than the UK one, shame so little people are watching :(( Anyways Courtney leaving is sad but she's honestly too good for the villa boys lol no one can handle her, she's takes no tit and knows her worth, feel like all the guys in there just wanna have fun tbh so it's good she's out

• Heart
yea I’m only caught up to speed with ITV! I really like the USA one!!
I usually can’t get into the USA ones but this season has been good so far. I’m tempted to find the other episodes bc itv are so behind πŸ˜…

my heart is aching for Sydney. The producers really don't care about her at all so they. And Phoebe got away Scot free, once again

• Sad
my heart is aching for Sydney. The producers really don't care about her at all so they. And Phoebe got away Scot free, once again
wait how come you've watched ep 31 already? I thought episodes don't come out on Mondays?