Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Anyone watching?
The new season has started and can be streamed on Peacock TV available on SKY and NOW TV in the UK and Ireland 🔥
Strong first episode with a raunchy game, heads turning and a strong set of OG islanders. I'm loving "momma's boy" Andy with his cheesy charm and mile wide smile.
Shout out to London girl 🇬🇧 Zeta bringing a familiar accent and an air or sophistication into the Villa. Cringing big time at Timmy's wordplay. "Hey baby, I notice you noticing me, and I just wanna give you a notice that I notice you too" Openly bisexual Courtney could add a different element to the season, we'll have to see. Give it a shot if you're growing tired of Luca, Dami and the rest of those bores.

new.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

GossWhore

VIP Member
I'm gonna try

But I think its silly they start it the same as Love Island UK because even the Americans are watching the UK version

Oh and Timmy stole that line from The Fresh Prince

Reactions: 7

IndominusRex

VIP Member
I’ve only watched ep 1 but I like to host much better than Laura and think Iain is a terrible choice for this. So far I don’t have favourites but I liked the way the girls all complemented each other as they came in.

Reactions: 6

queenbees

VIP Member
Ok, guys a lot of us are either at UK pace or catching up. If you are commenting ahead would you please do a spoiler link? Pretty please!

FYI, I think UK is on ep11 tonight x
yea I’m only caught up to speed with ITV! I really like the USA one!!

• Heart

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Another controversial opinion, Isaiah is cute as fuck lol I love his dangly shoppingmode earring

So I keep going on about his dangly earring..... @grilltea and I said I couldn't understand the hoopla about him . BUT but but...after watching him talking to Sydney after the recoupling and how intensely he was looking at her...wait for it....my opinion has changed 😜😜
I've decided Isaiah has snuck up on me and I now like him....I'm thinking he would be amazing with Courteney whom I didn't like either at the start and now I feel she is one of the most genuine women in there and I just live for her cute lil laugh.

Isn't it amazing that opinions can change so much ( well mine anyway) and it is not because the islander has behaved in a bad manner or anything like in UK love island it is purely because I feel I'm getting to see more of their personalities 😀

• Heart

Fifi07

Absolutely loving LI USA just starting episode 7 so trying to skip the spoilers on here but so far enjoying the spice

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Oh my God these people are gorgeous 😍
I'm only half an episode in lol

Oooohhhhhh Timmy is a cheeky lil bugger 😜 isn't he?
I like Deb, she seems like a girly girl that would boost you up.

Timmy is a cheeky little 😜 bugger isn't he lol? Like him and Zeta together ❤
Not impressed with Isaiah and his dangle earing.

My God the difference between Shitmore and Sara Hyland is world's apart. You know that Sara has an actual interest in the questions she's asking and the answers.

Delighted to see fanny flutters 🤗🤗 as always been mentioned

I like Deb straight off the bat and like Jesse with her (at this stage anyway)

Oh my Lordy Lord Felipe???? He's gorgeous and going to be soooooo much trouble I guess.
Sex on legs 😋

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
https://ww2.putlockers.li/tv-show/love-island-usa-2019_VFFld0s4SFd4MUk9//S04E26/watch.html here!! the quality is good and they don't have any annoying ads either!

Chazz is actually fucking disgusting. He walks around all smug acting like he owns the place, has "tested things" w/ at least 3/4 people + has pretty much kissed everyone, yet gets all angry when Joel kisses Bella. "This is the moment where I gotta teach Joel how the fuck shit goes around here" shut the fuck up ohmygod. He literally expects every girl to fall at his feet and crawl back to him whenever he runs off to do whatever he pleases. He's just as bad as the UK S8 boys. The only remotely good thing he's done is pie phoebe off in the challenge. THANK YOU KAT

Phoebe is such an arrogant snake ohmygod she literally goes after every guy her "best friend" is trying to form a connection with, I cant even tell if she's doing this to try and stay in for the win or if she's just rude and selfish in general
Yay thank you!
Phoebe is the worst. I really hope she's left single in the next recoupling

JoJo76

VIP Member
Finally caught up. I'm glad Timmy and Zeta won, loved them as a couple. But my overall favourite Islander was Deb. I just thought she was sweet, funny and didn't take herself too seriously. Also massive credit for going with her feelings, rather than faking things to help win the show. Haven't seen the reunion yet, will watch that later.

Overall as a series, started well, ended a bit 'Meh'/SPOILER]

• Heart

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I'm on episode 8 and I'm struggling NOT to click the spoiler tabs on here. 😅😅
This episode seems to be the one where Zeta kicks off with Timmy.
Last episode she asked him if he could see them on the outside? ALREADY???
Slow down hunni buns 😘

Loving the background music also x
LOVING this series so far....come all ye tattlers watch this show 🙌

• Haha

grilltea

HI IM BACK was busy for the past week but I've finally caught up on the episodes!! Also yay I see new tattlers here haha, I'm starting episode 20 so i'll leave a spoiler tab again:
I was so shocked when Bryce was chosen to leave omg also Mady and Andy are so fucking cute I together I rly hope they give dating a go, albeit super sad to see her and Deb separated :( this season has been the absolute best so far with so many jaw drops!! This one really puts UK LI to shame haha. Anyways about Courtney.. I don't mind if she stayed or left, she's just so intriguing lol I've literally never seen anyone with the same mannerisms as her it's so odd she acts so robotic, especially the "aha" she says all the time, but I think she's sweet. Also love the producers for this show, bringing in literally Sydney 2.0 for Isaiah, I do feel sorry for Sydney though she seems really sweet but yea like you've all said really insecure. I feel like Isaiah isn't gonna recouple with someone else but he'll just keep his doubts/true feeling to himself and coast to the end tbh. All the girls seem like they're genuinely there for one another, no nasty gossiping behind each other's back and they were also super welcoming towards Kat and Nadjah (also helping Nadjah w/ the Isaiah situation) which is so refreshing to see. Kat deffo used Chazz to get in the Villa, there was literally no spark between them, unsure if she cried bcs she genuinely didn't want Chazz to feel used or if she was just worried that everyone would see through her :/

Also! who are we liking from Casa???

Last edited:

JoJo76

VIP Member
Right, only just started on this so haven’t read the thread yet as I don’t want spoilers. Currently on ep5.

So far Courtney’s voice makes my ears bleed and sucking all the brain cells out of me. My god, I hope by the time I have caught up she’s gone!

LOVE Zeta, what a girl. Doing us Brit’s proud.

Love Val’s fire and no bullshit attitude.

Also love that the age range is higher than UK. I feel that these people are more invested in finding love.

Will be interesting to see how well this post ages once I’m up to date!

• Haha

Hellzapoppin_H

If y'all want to see what 2022 Fabio would look like, Tyler has arrived! He might think the dudes are gonna have major hair envy... I'd suggest not.

Agree about the stupid timing of this, damn they only had to wait a fortnight and we'd be needing our fix after UK is done. I'm decidedly uncommitted but FOMO y'know, if I didn't dive in now at 5 episodes, I'd swerve. USA LI has never really been the one people are talking about 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
I'm caught up with this now! Absolutely not surprised at casa at all, although a bit heartbroken for one of the og lads

grilltea

Dunno if its just me but.. The way Phoebe was speaking to Syd sounded like she was bragging/rubbing it in her face :// Also I swear every Casa person that comes in the Villa always ends up getting thrown to the side and just hangs around the villa before getting dumped a few eps later lol

also edit: Isaiah's side profile is cute as fuck, still love the dangly earring <3

This is cute af

Chazz can join her. The only thing I liked about Phoebe is that she set Isaiah straight. You can't date two girls at the same time to decide which one you like the most. I kinda felt a little sad for Nic. He was dropped the moment he entered the Villa and seemed to like Nadjah during Casa.
Leaving wasn't his only option though, he could have pursued Chanse, Phoebe or Bella. New guy Joel entering tonight! 🥳
I'm not buying anything Kat is selling and unsure as to whether she has feelings for Jared, or wants to hang on to a well liked guy to further her youtube hustle
Zeta/Timmy's date! charming and creative, I loved the bike ride followed by planting the relationship goals in garden setting 🌷❤
View attachment 1500944
Agreed Chazz is gross.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kas01980

VIP Member
Going to start this tomorrow ❤❤❤
me as well if I can work out how or where to find the channel. I'm rubbish at anything other than Freeview or one one of the main channels catch up (like ITVHub or BBC player etc)

• Heart